Dario93's FroYoMod v2.0 Ultimate! SEPT 28 2011

Guest Dario93

Guest aceranto
Strange,i don't nave this problem, try to update gmail/reflash the rom. Which bin are you using?

Can I flash this rom directly on LCR-F 1.1.2 based on 4.504b ? Or I have to update the 4.002.8?

Thanks for your job.

Edited by aceranto

Guest Dario93
this rom is compatible with 4.002.02?

Can I flash this rom directly on LCR-F 1.1.2 based on 4.504b ? Or I have to update the 4.002.8?

Thanks for your job.

@nabis: Yes,you can flash over the 4.002.02 leak

@aceranto: I suggest to flash it over 4.504b,it seems to have better performances :rolleyes:

You're welcome! :huh:

Guest Dario93
Sto provando la 1. 7a. Prima ti Ho detto una cosa errata

non riesco ad entrare nel setting dell' account gmail settato.

Inizialmente al primo avvio. Se entro nei contatti, opzioni,

Account Ho un errore Android. Processo. acore sempre.

Bye, pol

Posso confermare,che strano! Farò un pò di test,ti aggiorno appena posso :rolleyes:

I can confirm this,how strange! I'll do some tests,i'll give u news

Guest theshowman

Thanks for this ROM. So far, it is quite responsive (1.7s).

Being new to Android, would anyone recommend a UI/Launcher that would be compatible with this ROM, that is as close as possible to a "sense" type ROM?

I'd like to be able to have a digital clock, animated weather, shortcuts to apps, etc all on the main screen. Is "Launcher Pro" the way to go?

thanks again.

Guest Dario93
Thanks for this ROM. So far, it is quite responsive (1.7s).

Being new to Android, would anyone recommend a UI/Launcher that would be compatible with this ROM, that is as close as possible to a "sense" type ROM?

I'd like to be able to have a digital clock, animated weather, shortcuts to apps, etc all on the main screen. Is "Launcher Pro" the way to go?

thanks again.

Uhmm,take a look at this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=753221 :rolleyes:

And for Sense clock+weather you can install Fancy widget app. (you can't find it anymore on the market,but search with google and you'll find it)

Edited by Dario93

Guest Dario93
Thanks. I just downloaded FancyWidget and seems to do the trick.

You're welcome! Moreover on xda you can find some modded versions of ADW with a sense launcher like appearance, just Google it :rolleyes:

Guest Dario93
hi

the battery is exhausted more quickly in this rom. you have an idea of the remedy?

So you're not the only one with this problem...i think it's a bin issue,so I have to revert to the 4.504b in next release. Which version are you using, A or S?

Guest Dario93
hi

the battery is exhausted more quickly in this rom. you have an idea of the remedy?

So you're not the only one with this problem...i think it's a bin issue,so I have to revert to the 4.504b in next release. Which version are you using, A or S?

i'm using A

Guest Dario93
Waiting for your MIUI port! When we can try it?

+1

Very soon,but almost all credits to @Andrea1Liquid,my dev mate :)

i try so many rom, so far this room i like it the most! all function works nicely, but could u remove the google pinyin? coz i cant update it >.<

Thanks :) I will put it in /data in next version so you can choose to remove it B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dario93

Hi everyone,

After some time,once released the FroYoMetal V3,i will release also a new version of my ROM,Dario93's FroYoMod 2.0,this time rebased on official Froyo :P

Stay tuned!

Dario

Edited by Dario93