Dario93's FroYoMod v2.0 Ultimate! SEPT 28 2011

Guest Dario93

Guest vikings123
Hi everyone,

After some time,once released the FroYoMetal V3,i will release also a new version of my ROM,Dario93's FroYoMod 2.0,this time rebased on official Froyo ;)

Stay tuned!

Dario

I have been watering for the new release..... :P

Guest HustlinDaily
Hi everyone,

After some time,once released the FroYoMetal V3,i will release also a new version of my ROM,Dario93's FroYoMod 2.0,this time rebased on official Froyo ;)

Stay tuned!

Dario

OMG THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD ALL WEEK (okay that is kinda sad but actually true).

ANXIOUSLY WAITING! GOOD JOB!

• 9 months later...

Hi guys.

Finally,I decided to sell my Liquid E.Yeah,it was an hard decision but i prefer it to be still used rather than be abandoned near my desk,it will have a second life,patiently waiting for new devs and new roms :)

Now you may wonder about the cause of bumping this dead thred,and here's my explanation: Before leaving the Liquis scenes,I want to make you some gifts:

First of all, I'm gonna release a final FroyoMod 2.0,announced time ago but never released.

Then I'm going to expand my porting guide and will sticky it,as a sort of invite for new devs,and will complete the Ultimate liquid thread.

With leaving the forum (but i will be always available to help) I'M RELEASING ALL MY UNFINISHED WORK IN MY SHARED FOLDER AND I'M DONATING MY ROMS TO THE DEVS WHO WILL CONTINUE THEM :) This is my final contribute to the community :)

See you in these days ;)

Dario

Guest gnufabio

Hi guys.

Finally,I decided to sell my Liquid E.Yeah,it was an hard decision but i prefer it to be still used rather than be abandoned near my desk,it will have a second life,patiently waiting for new devs and new roms :)

Now you may wonder about the cause of bumping this dead thred,and here's my explanation: Before leaving the Liquis scenes,I want to make you some gifts:

First of all, I'm gonna release a final FroyoMod 2.0,announced time ago but never released.

Then I'm going to expand my porting guide and will sticky it,as a sort of invite for new devs,and will complete the Ultimate liquid thread.

With leaving the forum (but i will be always available to help) I'M RELEASING ALL MY UNFINISHED WORK IN MY SHARED FOLDER AND I'M DONATING MY ROMS TO THE DEVS WHO WILL CONTINUE THEM :) This is my final contribute to the community :)

See you in these days ;)

Dario

Yeah, it's too sad to see this forum so much...depopulated. However our liquid is getting older, and the device is slowly becoming old. I will keep using it this year, but the next year I will buy a new Android Smarphone. I will help who will port ICS to our device (even if, honestly, I don't think it will be possible to port ICS to Liquid). And I will help Dario to transmitt our knowledges, so other people, hopefully, will develop for this device smile.gif

Guest AcerFerrari

Hi guys.

See you in these days ;)

Dario

Sad it hear this news, i even want you to teach me how to fix the wifi problem for the Desire Sense rom!

btw I think i will change my device too in Christmas, maybe SE, who knows!

@Bente: Unfortunately there's no way to keep two ROMs on the same phone at the same time,at least not yet :/

@kaerry: Yeah,froyo,based on the old (but rock stable and battery saver) 4.504b leak :)

Dario

This may troubles you

I want the original un-themed rom

is it possible?

Original 2.0? I think it's not possible :( 2.0 is based on 1.6,but I made heavy modifications,and I don't have the new files without the theme... sorry :( But if I can help you in any way just tell me!

v2.0 sounds great, just one question : does it support reading RTL languages, like arabic ? i can take care of writing, but i need it to show the letters right

thanks for your hard work with our Liquid :) its sad to see a great phone dying like this, but i think i will hang on to my Liquid for a bit more, even though the 256mb only ram is really annoying

@Ma7moud:Actually,I don't know :/ However of you could read arabic charachters with other stock ROMs you should be able to do so even with this one :)

Yeah it's quite sad,I'm also quite disappointed,in this community devs who switched to newer devices never got replaced by new ones,like it happens in other communities... But until we're here community won't die :)

@zorginho: Thanks,I wait patiently for your feedback and feedback from all the people who already downloaded the ROM :)