[DEV] Xperia X10 2.1 Port to Liquid

Guest vache

Guest youpi666

You're the man !

I'll probably test it this week, the Sony music application seems very useful :)

Just one question, because it's 2.1, do you think you could fix the camera, bluetooh and led, or as the froyo ports it will be difficult ?

Guest acer liquid e

ya.. i did wipe data and dalvik-cache.. and try tis to flash more then 2 times...flash it above froyo or lcr-f..... but still the same sometime even can not open any app at first boot... any way to make it work on my phone???

Guest Dario93
ya.. i did wipe data and dalvik-cache.. and try tis to flash more then 2 times...flash it above froyo or lcr-f..... but still the same sometime even can not open any app at first boot... any way to make it work on my phone???

Same thing here! :) :)

• 3 weeks later...
Great job Vache, this is my "daily-rom" but there is some bugs, is this project still life?

Thanks again Vache

Unfortunately no, i just bought a Metal, so i begin to "work" on it and leave a bit Liquid part.

• 4 months later...
Guest Rajit
Downloaded and flashed......Can you make an update? I want my camera to be working!

I'm sorry, but this rom is no longer developed. Primarily because by the time it was out, we had already started getting stable froyo leaks, and thus this rom became irrelevant. It's 2.1 anyhow.. Try one of our stable froyo roms instead (t&l, LCR)

Guest Rajit
but would be intetesting to have timescape froyo isnt it ?:)

Well Xperia X10 is about to get 2.3 in some time. Who knows what that might bring. Also, the 2.3 in Xperia Arc has a radically different SE UI than X10

• 4 weeks later...
Guest fpbasilio
the aswer is masturbation and cluthcers. why any port have problem with wifi, camera, bt, etc hw? because with hw really work only phh and some one. other just use his old kernel and masturbating with libraries and binaries. it sad, but it true :unsure:

why we cant unite, make full working hw and then all can make any stpid mods 'with blackjack and hookers'??

masturbation and cluthcers? with blackjack and hookers? this is definetly google translate gone wrong. hehehe

Guest Rajit
masturbation and cluthcers? with blackjack and hookers? this is definetly google translate gone wrong. hehehe

HAHAHAHA!!!! :unsure: :) :P

Guest fischschneehase

hahahaha stupid idiot XD

btw koudelka and the paste have build a new kernel they dont use pphs anymore :):D it was only for eclair roms :P:D:D

and his roms werent perfekt too :unsure: so i think our devs do their work very well;)

Guest cKen
hahahaha stupid idiot XD

btw koudelka and the paste have build a new kernel they dont use pphs anymore :):D it was only for eclair roms :P:D:D

and his roms werent perfekt too :unsure: so i think our devs do their work very well;)

+1

Guest Splux

I seriously do hope someone will try to port the 2.3 version of this! (or, well, not exactly this one... but you get my point, right?)