StreakDroid FroYo v1.4.2 - Announcement Thread

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest OrionBG
I recommend you this guide.

http://imageshp.net/dell_streak.html

From point 6 in this (especially for 6267 modified) guide, it is exactly described what you are looking for. Including the 3 necessary download-links.

Google Translator makes it readable :rolleyes:

Yes, I have found it too! The 6267 recovery posted there did the trick!

10x anyway!

Guest strvmarv
ignore the 1.2.1 zip for now details will be made avail 2morrow :rolleyes:

And for those of us too anxious and or stupid to wait until tomorrow? What's the wow feature for 1.2.1?

Guest proclean2000

I am also wondering about the newest update. I have not been successful getting the 1.2 version to go past the Dell logo, I am hoping this will be the solution and I am so close to just biting the bullet, but he did say wait till today. I am waiting, and hoping I might actually have Froyo going. I have tried every thing else everyone has suggested so far, have been from 1.6 all the way to 1.1.1 but beyond that there has been no love.

Guest madmax85812

hey steve wud u do a non baseband version too for us rebelsim 1.2 users? neway, whichevr way u go, u r doing an awsome job steve. n v r all thankful.

Edited by madmax85812

Guest digthemlows

should I go from 1.1.1 to 1.2 in order to get 1.3 when it's ready?? I didn't need wifi tethering and didn't care about dells junk so I am happily on 1.1.1 still!

Guest stevenrm1

I would like instructions on how to go to the official 2.2 from dell that came out today and then directions to get back to Stephen's v1.2 or 1.3 what ever is the latest version. I would like to see apps within the official dell release and load them up. Thanks to anyone that help me with that.

Guest Stephen Hyde

dells officail DID NOT come out today it is announced today and mostlikely getting rolledo ut, but for network locked streaks its december before your getting anything official

Guest icediced

Stephen, the 1.3 link 404'd on me lol.

If I am on 1.2 do I need to update the baseband to get to 1.3 or can I just use clockwork and update from there

Oh, and thanks for providing a steady stream of updates =]

...the link is working now, ignore me

Edited by icediced

Guest Fone_Fanatic
ok first post edited and updated folks 1.3 is live !

If i downloaded 1.2.1 last night and copied over framework-res.apk and services.jar to my device, is v.13 still necessary or is it the same thing?

Guest Fone_Fanatic
amss.mbn?... yes.

Are you getting any reception at all? What about edge?

My first flash i didn't follow the directions exactly and wasn't getting any network reception after flashing 1.2 so flashed 1.1.1 and followed the instructions and it worked.

Guest streaker3000
Are you getting any reception at all? What about edge?

My first flash i didn't follow the directions exactly and wasn't getting any network reception after flashing 1.2 so flashed 1.1.1 and followed the instructions and it worked.

Thanks.... will try.

phone reception fine. data toggle doesn't turn anything on