[ROM] Roggin's CM6.1 Build(Based on Xian's device tree)

Guest roggin

Hello everybody,

I spend several days to build a new CM6.1 ROM. It's based on Xian's CM device tree, Koudelka's CM build and Phh's kernel(Big thanks to Xian, Phh, Koudelka and many other contributors).

In this ROM, I have fixed the light and proximity sensor, and also spend long time to fix the camera FC issue(camera no logger FC). Now, it almost all functionality except the camcorder.

The performance in this ROM is so amazing. Here is the benchmark score with 1036MHz kernel.

post-728934-1289031804_thumb.png

It's the download link:download link

Hope you all like it and all suggestions and fix are welcome.

You can buy me a beer if you like it:Paypal donation

ps. If some one like the light and proximity sensor fix, I can port it to other ROMs(Desire rom or MIUI rom)

:) Excuse me. Can I use Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a kernel?

well thank you.

Guest koudelka
Hi, koudelka

1.Yes, I will push the code to Xian's CM tree, but because the code is about android PowerManagerService, CM maybe won't accept the patch.

You changed the values it uses to sense proximity? (since our proximity sensor does not seem to use binary 0 and 1 for proximity like android documentation says)

:) i see you .mmkim.

Hey man!! Good to see you again!!

btw,my light, proximity sensors aren't working, and I wasn't able to turn off the haptic feedback, is it just me or does everybody else have the same problem?

Guest simoneser

Proximity sensor working here :)

Good work, only haptic feedback is a bit annoying :)

EDIT: Proximity not working anymore after first call :(

Edited by simoneser

Hey man!! Good to see you again!!

btw,my light, proximity sensors aren't working, and I wasn't able to turn off the haptic feedback, is it just me or does everybody else have the same problem?

:) I don't have your question? And WIFI can use. But only for hidden hotspot.

You changed the values it uses to sense proximity? (since our proximity sensor does not seem to use binary 0 and 1 for proximity like android documentation says)

:) koudelka.My friend. This is very good. But I couldn't read SIM card of the contact..

This ROM is great, so fast...

but it do not recognize my ext2 extension..and so the for the fat partition

the card is not accessible and ask me to format

How can I enable app2sd(old one) in this rom?

Guest goubatsu

i have a problem, i can't install some apps for example set cpu, root exlorer, widgetsoid, google maps.... some are working just fine and some won't install... i even turned of the cynogenmod app2sd but to no avail... any ideas?

Hi, koudelka

In Official android code, the distance threshold of PowerManagerService is 5 cm. But our proximity sensor just return the sensor value not the distance. You can use "sensor dump" to see the proximity sensor value.