[ROM] Roggin's CM6.1 Build(Based on Xian's device tree)

Guest roggin

Guest vikings123
iam able to send photos with my device;) maby your headset is not supported?

My headset is working ok with other ROM / MOD.

BT connection is fine. But the audio can not be sent to the headset. Music was played through the speaker of Liquid.

Guest Ramdanih

I have a trouble n issue..

Why I can't install a application?

After flashing, its work normally.. I'm using titanium backup for restore application..

But not all applications get back. These all, I can't install applications .. :rolleyes:

Hello Roggin,

Any luck with bluetooth function?

Still can not connect to my headset.

Hi vikings123,

Bluetooth is in progress, but I have good news in camcoder. It's working now :rolleyes:

I have a trouble n issue..

Why I can't install a application?

After flashing, its work normally.. I'm using titanium backup for restore application..

But not all applications get back. These all, I can't install applications .. :rolleyes:

Hi, Ramdanih

Could you give me the application apk that can't restore normally. I'll check the reason.

Thanks.

Guest Koki1337
Hi, Ramdanih

Could you give me the application apk that can't restore normally. I'll check the reason.

Thanks.

Roggin, Angry Birds can't be installed. It'll just soft restart.

I can't restore WhatsApp and a bunch of others like TweetDeck using Titanium too

Roggin, Angry Birds can't be installed. It'll just soft restart.

I can't restore WhatsApp and a bunch of others like TweetDeck using Titanium too

Hi Koki1337,

It's wired, Angry Birds work fine in my machine, It's my daily game :rolleyes: .

Could you use logcat and send me the message. I'll check what's wrong.

About the app(WhatsApp, TweetDeck), Could you mail it to me?

my mail address: [email protected]

Thanks.

Guest Koki1337
Hi Koki1337,

It's wired, Angry Birds work fine in my machine, It's my daily game :rolleyes: .

Could you use logcat and send me the message. I'll check what's wrong.

About the app(WhatsApp, TweetDeck), Could you mail it to me?

my mail address: [email protected]

Thanks.

Ahh... I just restored it back to LCR temporarily :|

Wait, how do I mail it to you first? Get the files out from Titanium? I got both apps from the market

Ahh... I just restored it back to LCR temporarily :|

Wait, how do I mail it to you first? Get the files out from Titanium? I got both apps from the market

That's ok, I have several ROM versions in my backup, too :rolleyes:

In sdcard Titanium folder, maybe APK is there.

Thanks a lot.

Hello everybody,

I spend several days to build a new CM6.1 ROM. It's based on Xian's CM device tree, Koudelka's CM build and Phh's kernel(Big thanks to Xian, Phh, Koudelka and many other contributors).

In this ROM, I have fixed the light and proximity sensor, and also spend long time to fix the camera FC issue(camera no logger FC). Now, it almost all functionality except the camcorder.

The performance in this ROM is so amazing. Here is the benchmark score with 1036MHz kernel.

post-728934-1289031804_thumb.png

It's the download link:download link

Hope you all like it and all suggestions and fix are welcome.

Ok, There are several buggy things reported.

1. Twitter can't be installed (Thanks CedricGatay, Quipeace and koudelka teach me how to fix)

2. Proximity sensor seems not working (Thanks demura, Jzhou, and simoneser) -> I will increase the distance threshold

3. BlueTooth things(Thanks mmkim and yegouzi) -> I will check what's wrong with bluetooth.

4. DHCP not to work(Thanks Andy__P and barmyman) -> That's strange, I'll check.

Update:

Camcoder is working now, I'll release in next version.

You can buy me a beer if you like it:Paypal donation

ps. If some one like the light and proximity sensor fix, I can port it to other ROMs(Desire rom or MIUI rom)

:huh: Camera look very bad.. But. You are very great! Great!can you port it to HTC?hd or other? :rolleyes:

Guest vikings123
Hi vikings123,

Bluetooth is in progress, but I have good news in camcoder. It's working now :rolleyes:

Thanks, Roggin.

Waiting for your new release.....

Guest Andy__P
4. DHCP not to work(Thanks Andy__P and barmyman) -> That's strange, I'll check.

Hey roggin, i think the not working dhcp was my mistake.

At first launch I tried to restore the wifi accesspoint settings with titanium(which didn't work anyway), so maybe that broke it?

So then i wiped and reflashed and then it worked (didn't use titanium this time).

Again thanks

Roggin, I posted in Xian 's thread the logs of my problem for the installation of some apps , probably is the same Ramdanih issue, if you wanna give it a look....

thanks for your work!

Guest Ramdanih
Hi, Ramdanih

Thanks.

To many applications..same problem sucs as koki1337, applications can't installed.. Twitter, tweetdeck, foursquare, etc.. I try install another application in my stock application + try install application in market, but can't installed too..

Problem in restore data with Titanium backup? Hmm I don't know, but I'm now using lcr-f and restore application too with titanium backup. It's normal & no problem..

Sry for my English..

Guest CedricGatay
To many applications..same problem sucs as koki1337, applications can't installed.. Twitter, tweetdeck, foursquare, etc.. I try install another application in my stock application + try install application in market, but can't installed too..

Problem in restore data with Titanium backup? Hmm I don't know, but I'm now using lcr-f and restore application too with titanium backup. It's normal & no problem..

Sry for my English..

Your problem come from missing maps library I think, you can fix it by pushing com.google.android.maps.jar in /system/framework and com.google.android.maps.xml in /system/etc/permissions/ and clean your market cache / data.

hi roggin,

will this rom support old app2sd in the future?

thanks for your great effort!

Hi kenelm,

I think it will be supported after all official functions are ready. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

:huh: Camera look very bad.. But. You are very great! Great!can you port it to HTC?hd or other? :rolleyes:

Hi cookny,

Ok, I'll try to port it to HTC rom.

Thanks.

Hey roggin, i think the not working dhcp was my mistake.

At first launch I tried to restore the wifi accesspoint settings with titanium(which didn't work anyway), so maybe that broke it?

So then i wiped and reflashed and then it worked (didn't use titanium this time).

Again thanks

Hi Andy__P,

I got it. Thanks for your reply.

Roggin, I posted in Xian 's thread the logs of my problem for the installation of some apps , probably is the same Ramdanih issue, if you wanna give it a look....

thanks for your work!

Hi pgr79,

Ok, I'll take a look in it. It seems about official App2SD folder mismatch. I'll check later.

Thanks.

roggin, thank you and my compliments for your effort and cooking ability !

let's see, I can not install more than 86 applications it seems :-)

now I have to switch to another ROM because I will be out and I need a working phone, I will return for testing ASAP :rolleyes:

great ROM, all main functions work in my phone and battery is acceptable (in my experience, about 24 hours with 3G network, much better than LCR F 1.1 )

Thank you, Roggin!