[ROM] Roggin's CM6.1 Build(Based on Xian's device tree)

Guest roggin

Guest Koki1337

Okay so here I am, sorry for the late post roggin.

By the way, is WiFi gonna get fixed? And please, no lags with live wallpaper please :rolleyes:

By the way, I'm afraid to upload too my data here as I did not wipe off my data before backing up.

Anyway, market://details?id=com.thedeck.android.app is the link.

post-768235-1289223643_thumb.png

Bugs :

- Camcorder seems not working (alredy knowing it)

- A app called "extended controls" (or sth like that) seems not working for some shorcruts on the widgets, example : phone reboots when i disable wifi with the widget's app.

- Videos are... hum... don't know how to say it exactly ^^ There are some bugs during playing of the video, some lags, that's not very fluid,even with others video players. EDIT : I think that's called "freezees".

- Some Cyanogen's tweaks seems not working (like changing the color of the clock).

- The app called "Beatiful widgets" is not working as i wish, the app don't save themes i apply, on reboot, theme disappering.

- When using Titanium backup (last ver), some apps seems not want to be recovered (phone is rebooting).

Sorry for my english :rolleyes: Just want to help :huh:

Edited by Carljo

Guest simoneser

Don't have any of these problems,except camcorder of course.

Google Goggles isn't working: says that kernel lacks of IPv6 table...can't you do anything?

Waiting for new update, thanks for your great work!

Okay so here I am, sorry for the late post roggin.

By the way, is WiFi gonna get fixed? And please, no lags with live wallpaper please :rolleyes:

By the way, I'm afraid to upload too my data here as I did not wipe off my data before backing up.

Anyway, market://details?id=com.thedeck.android.app is the link.

Hi Koki1337,

About thedeck app, the bug is the same as bug 1 -> can't install twitter.

CedricGatay and koud teach me to push maps.jar and features.xml / maps.xml into permissions fixed the twitter thing. You can take a try.

And, Wifi is working in this rom, Could you describe the problem?

Thanks.

Hi Koki1337,

About thedeck app, the bug is the same as bug 1 -> can't install twitter.

CedricGatay and koud teach me to push maps.jar and features.xml / maps.xml into permissions fixed the twitter thing. You can take a try.

And, Wifi is working in this rom, Could you describe the problem?

Thanks.

WIFI is good for me. Very fast !!

When do you think you can release bug fixes, expecially for camcorder?

Thanks for all.

WIFI is good for me. Very fast !!

When do you think you can release bug fixes, expecially for camcorder?

Thanks for all.

Hi demura,

Camcoder have fixed now, but I'll release all of it until I fix the bluetooth things.

Thank you for your patience. :rolleyes:

Guest vikings123
Hi demura,

Camcoder have fixed now, but I'll release all of it until I fix the bluetooth things.

Thank you for your patience. :rolleyes:

Take your time...... Roggin. :huh:

Roggin have not seen my post, snif :'( ^^

Hi Carljo,

Sorry, :huh: .

1. Camcoder is working now, I'll release in next version.

2. Because I use phh's kernel, disable wifi may cause some problems. I'll try to fix, but no confidence :huh:

3. Could you describe the video codec and format? (divx, mpeg2?)

4. Ok, I'll check it.

5. Ok, I'll check it.

6. the bug is the same as bug 1 -> can't install twitter. CedricGatay and koud teach me to push maps.jar and features.xml / maps.xml into permissions fixed the twitter thing. You can take a try.

Thanks for your report. :rolleyes:

Hi pgr79,

Ok, I'll take a look in it. It seems about official App2SD folder mismatch. I'll check later.

Thanks.

hello roggin, did you have the chance to take a look into this strange behaviour?

I re-installed the LCR 1.1.1 and all the 114 apps were restored without problem (some in internal and the major part in fat32 esternal memory)

thanks in advance

Guest Ramdanih
hello roggin, did you have the chance to take a look into this strange behaviour?

I re-installed the LCR 1.1.1 and all the 114 apps were restored without problem (some in internal and the major part in fat32 esternal memory)

thanks in advance

+1. I think if using this ROM must install applications manually. Can't restored with titanium.

I restored application manually. And try this ROM. Quadrant score 1100 with overclock 998 mhz. But not stable, sometimes reboot. Back to original clock, but reboot again.

Btw, it's a great ROM. :-)

Thanks..

Edited by Ramdanih

bug report, tweetdeck couldn't be installed in this rom. The issue is very weird, firstly I couldn't find the tweetdeck app in market, when I download the APK file from official website and install it locally, it also failed. Is there anyone has the same issue?

Hi Carljo,

Sorry, :P .

1. Camcoder is working now, I'll release in next version.

2. Because I use phh's kernel, disable wifi may cause some problems. I'll try to fix, but no confidence :P

3. Could you describe the video codec and format? (divx, mpeg2?)

4. Ok, I'll check it.

5. Ok, I'll check it.

6. the bug is the same as bug 1 -> can't install twitter. CedricGatay and koud teach me to push maps.jar and features.xml / maps.xml into permissions fixed the twitter thing. You can take a try.

Thanks for your report. :huh:

Thanks Roggin for your help :huh:

For the videos, i don't know if anyone have the same bug than me, please help Roggin :D

All i know, the videos are freezing all 8-10 seconds, i use ES video Player (included in EStrongs file Exlporer, i think) and the main phone app, called ""video" as i can see :D Format : mpeg4 and 3gp (bad 3gp :rolleyes: ).

Describing : I launch the video, sound is ok during the video, no freezees. Every 8-10 seconds screen/video freezing for 1 to 1.5 seconds, the video continues, and so on until the end... That's not a big bug, but just annoying me, that's all. Just want to help you, but, if you can't find the source of the bug, and if i am the only one who having this bug, i'll try yo fix it myself :angry:

Thanks again and sorry for my English if i've done mistakes :angry:

And, owww : I love your ROM, so fast :angry: (Thinking i should thanking Xian, too :o )

thanks in advance

Hi pgr79,

The bug in first post are all fixed, so I'll release v1.1 as soon as possible, I think it can fix the app in internal memory recovery.

About external memory app bug, I'll check some days.

Thanks.

Thanks Roggin for your help :huh:

For the videos, i don't know if anyone have the same bug than me, please help Roggin :huh:

All i know, the videos are freezing all 8-10 seconds, i use ES video Player (included in EStrongs file Exlporer, i think) and the main phone app, called ""video" as i can see :D Format : mpeg4 and 3gp (bad 3gp :rolleyes: ).

Describing : I launch the video, sound is ok during the video, no freezees. Every 8-10 seconds screen/video freezing for 1 to 1.5 seconds, the video continues, and so on until the end... That's not a big bug, but just annoying me, that's all. Just want to help you, but, if you can't find the source of the bug, and if i am the only one who having this bug, i'll try yo fix it myself :D

Thanks again and sorry for my English if i've done mistakes :angry:

And, owww : I love your ROM, so fast :angry: (Thinking i should thanking Xian, too :angry: )

Hi Carljo,

I'll take some mpeg4 videos for testing.

btw, my english is very "sorry" too. :o

Hello Roggin,

What is your native language ? I spreak French :rolleyes:

And, if you want help to build your ROM (test, seach bugs, ideas,... i don't know) or anything else, ask me :huh: I will help you if i can.

Owww... and thank you for your ROM :huh: i love it, really :D

PS : I put this messege here beacause my PM's doesn't work.... :/