[ROM] Roggin's CM6.1 Build(Based on Xian's device tree)

Guest roggin

- Me, the battery life is very strange... When on speeling mode, after 12-14h, battery dies

- When playing Angry Birds (for example), battry life is 2-2:30h not more :/

- With WiFi, 3G, 1036Mhz, music, some others settings and Angry Birds (just for testing) battry life uuuh.... Damn :/

Very very (very) strange... I'm disappointed with this, dunno where the bug is coming from :/

A weird thing... after installed this rom everything fine but I don't find official twitter app on the market... so i have find the apk and when I try to install... NO way I can't install =(

- Me, the battery life is very strange... When on speeling mode, after 12-14h, battery dies

- When playing Angry Birds (for example), battry life is 2-2:30h not more :/

- With WiFi, 3G, 1036Mhz, music, some others settings and Angry Birds (just for testing) battry life uuuh.... Damn :/

Very very (very) strange... I'm disappointed with this, dunno where the bug is coming from :/

Is there someone with the same problem ?

Is it normal ?

huh... :s

mmm....i can't install twitter neither if i try to put it on system/app with root explorer.... :rolleyes: another thing, i can't uninstall fancy widget and rom manager...(system app) with root explorer too...

Guest CyberGrappa
Don't use Root Explorer to copy apps, you should use adb push Twitter.apk /system/app/

Hi,

any schedule date for next release :rolleyes: ?

many thanks for your work, Pol

Guest fischschneehase

is it possible to get stream camera working? cause this is the only one which works on my device otherwise i get a splatted screen with purple and blue:S the stream kamera already strats up but it fcs if i hit the kamerabutton:( plaese help me...

Don't use Root Explorer to copy apps, you should use adb push Twitter.apk /system/app/

...nope....neither with adb....just wanna know...why?!?! only for this app....i can't install from apk directly, neither with root explorer, oh...titanium backup...same result, neither with adb...and i don't find on the market O.o

Edited by wytek

Hello everybody,

I spend several days to build a new CM6.1 ROM. It's based on Xian's CM device tree, Koudelka's CM build and Phh's kernel(Big thanks to Xian, Phh, Koudelka and many other contributors).

In this ROM, I have fixed the light and proximity sensor, and also spend long time to fix the camera FC issue(camera no logger FC). Now, it almost all functionality except the camcorder.

The performance in this ROM is so amazing. Here is the benchmark score with 1036MHz kernel.

post-728934-1289031804_thumb.png

It's the download link:download link

Hope you all like it and all suggestions and fix are welcome.

Ok, There are several buggy things reported.

1. Twitter can't be installed (Thanks CedricGatay, Quipeace and koudelka teach me how to fix)

2. Proximity sensor seems not working (Thanks demura, Jzhou, and simoneser) -> I will increase the distance threshold

3. BlueTooth things(Thanks mmkim and yegouzi) -> I will check what's wrong with bluetooth.

4. DHCP not to work(Thanks Andy__P and barmyman) -> That's strange, I'll check.

Update:

Sorry for late, v1.1 is available now, in this version I fixed following:

1. Twitter and some apps using goggle services can be installed without error(Thanks CedricGatay, Quipeace and koudelka teach me how to fix)

2. Proximity sensor is sensitive now(I use a new method to detect threshold)

3. BlueTooth audio is working fine

4. Camcoder is working now

5. Green preview in camera using 500M is no longer exit.

It's the download link:download link

Hope you all like it

You can buy me a beer if you like it:Paypal donation

ps. If some one like the light and proximity sensor fix, I can port it to other ROMs(Desire rom or MIUI rom)

Hi everone,

I have uploaded a new ROM version in the first post.

Hope you all like it :rolleyes:

Awesome they added the bounce effect (you must enable it in CyanogenMod User Interface settings)

Super fast, proximity sensor works great, Camera too.

Little question, why is Camcorder always focusing?

The only thing that really bothers me is the annoying Wifi battery drain problem...

Great job anyway :rolleyes:

WoW! I installed this rom this morning b/c I miss cyanogenmod soooooo much (had a magic before this)

LOVE the stock cyanogenmod-ness of the rom, and how clean and fast it is!!! Plus basically everything is working!!! I'll keep testing this one out.

Thank you, Roggin :rolleyes:

Will you continue your own ROM, or let Xian doing this ? (beacause i've seen a post in Xian's ROM which thinking me that idea)

Hi Carljo,

When Xian make liquid officially CM supported, I'll continually push my modified code to CM. But maybe not maintain the ROM unless I have some new ideas to realize. :huh: