Guest Richard_Arkless
Thank you :lol:

no problem I unintentionally deleted it when I pasted the v6 changelog

just a general question who would want me to created a custom flb 2.1 rom

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest totiadrenalin
no problem I unintentionally deleted it when I pasted the v6 changelog

just a general question who would want me to created a custom flb 2.1 rom

I'll upload the Nandroid Backup later this night.

Because I have some job now.

But I promise that I'll do it today.

With no paid apps, and no Gapps.

Only pure stock android with some tweaks I did.

Buy the way. I can't promise that way when you flash the gapps zip you ain't gonna get reboots when installing apps from market.

Best regards

TOTI

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest Richard_Arkless

Just done a quick design of the logo if I do go ahead with the custom FLB 2.1 rom, I tried to make the B look as close to the R as possibe

post-613162-1296232273_thumb.png

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest AntonioPT

Richard & Toti:

My git repo is now set up: I already uploaded CM 0.40 and my kernel (710 + droidwall). In a few minutes I'll also add the new OpenGL libs and tweak the build.prop a bit. Please send me your github usernames (create an account if you ain't got them) and I'll add you as collaborators.

Edited by AntonioPT

Guest eckengucker1

Strange. With the v6 I can't add my google account. Under "Accounts" I can only add an exchange acc. How can I add the google acc?

And yes, gapps are installed.

Edit: And I'm unable to move the cache to sd.

Edited by eckengucker1

Guest Pulseuser1

I wasnt sure about this, and i tried to look for my answer but they weren't very clear...so ill just ask it instead

I'm coming from Tom G's 0.40 with 691mhz kernel, do i have to wipe when comin to this because of all the tweaks??

Thanks, keep up the good work

Guest Pulseuser1

Surprisingly i got 26.9 on neocore when i ran it, ive got the reallly basic ROM just Tom G's with the 691mhz kernel....would there be a big increase from this if i flash this heavily tweaked ROM???

Guest Boony123

i got 26.3 from this, my pulse is old got this in september 2009 just flashed this rom an installed some apps about 3/4 added swap etc (dont know if it makes any difference to these new roms)

all this from clockwork-2.5.0.4 with dtapps2sd-2.7.5.3-beta03-signed and gapps

After flash the AIO v6, the market didn't work... for that reason i flash the GAPPS, now the market works perfect but the Gmail app is disappeared... Any idea?

System space might be full, not allowing all apps to install correctly. Lots of possibilities, but reinstalling from the Market as suggested might work just fine.

I'll upload the Nandroid Backup later this night.

Because I have some job now.

But I promise that I'll do it today.

With no paid apps, and no Gapps.

Only pure stock android with some tweaks I did.

Buy the way. I can't promise that way when you flash the gapps zip you ain't gonna get reboots when installing apps from market.

Best regards

TOTI

Waiting.... Some news?

Strange. With the v6 I can't add my google account. Under "Accounts" I can only add an exchange acc. How can I add the google acc?

Same here. Back to v.5. Any solution to this?

same here and antonios kernel bootloops for me. have to replace it with starkos kernel.

Guest eckengucker1

After 3 days of working on it I found a solution. First of all I've flashed this firmware: http://support.t-mobile.co.uk/library/TMOB...20Android21.zip (the other tmob uk version wasnt working), than I made a factory reset, installed the v5 with gapps. After that I installed the v6 together with gapps on my phone without wiping/resetting anything. As soon as the phone was rebooting I moved the cache to sd (adb=>"su"=>"a2sd cachesd").

May sound complicated but thats the way it works for my and I couldn't find any other.

Guest Sebarro
Hi I`m the uruguayan, ;) I`ll try the v6 but need some help: I bought a 8g (series6) sd card for the phone and need you to tell me the sizes i must put on the partitions, i´ll be instaling many apps (always tryng apps all the time) and please tell me how to configure the settings to make my phone as fast as possible but stable, thanks.

please... and is better to have the cache on the sd??

Guest dark8899

I just install the aio 6, and everything is perfect, the market, gmail, all no problem. runs much faster than the 5, besides the more fluid game. I hope you keep working and improving this project. I love it.

Note: I installed the market with the new interface.

Guest totiadrenalin

I'll upload the nand backup in about 30 minutes.

Only pure Android.

No paid apps, no Gapps, no any other apps installed on it.

Just some scripts, twaeks and etc.

I know that I don't have ane special permissions to share any of the apps downloaded from marked, so I won't.

And just to let you know.

If you have a ext partition it'll move the apps and app-private there, and if not?

It'll create .a2sd hidden folder in the sdcard, and move the app and app-private folders in there and then create symlinks in /data.

About the swap?

By default it'll check if you have swap partition and activate it, with swappy 45%.

And if not?

Then it'll check the sdcard freespace, and depending of it, it'll create a .swapfile in /sdcard and activate it with swappy 45%.

Regarding to lowmemomry killer?

Well, this is the bigest tweak i made.

I aint gonna let you know what I did!

You will have to learn it alone.

The kernel is the 710MHZ oc

But don't worry.

Simply read the README.txt file.

First please give me about 30mins. to set my phone first and make the nand backup. and then upload it.

Best regards

TOTI

Edited by totiadrenalin

Sorry, I update v5 to v6 and now i cant find gmail? how can i fix it. (its gone even from syncronysation option)

And how to disable blocking with red button?

Thank you!

UPD: if its important, i also install gapps from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/092f1dgu5gt5epu/M...Stuff#view:list (only gapps, without Barebones because i dont know what it means ;) )

UPD2: just install gapps with barebones with the same result! Please, help me!

Edited by .mil

înstall gapps

Im sorry for this newbie question but how (after downloading *.zip ) to do it? I have to copy those folders somewhere or there is some installer which makes all this job ?

Im sorry for this newbie question but how (after downloading *.zip ) to do it? I have to copy those folders somewhere or there is some installer which makes all this job ?

with clockwork