ROM cm6 AIO v7 (based on beta 0.40)

Guest Richard_Arkless

Guest Richard_Arkless

For those people having gapps problems ive downloaded flb's version and just replaced the vending one with the updated market and removed some unneeded apps so it should be fixed

As for the custom flb 2.1 I talked about on the previous page, I have decided I will not make one as it is fine the way it is, the only issue I have seen is that apps need updating so maybe ill replace a small addon which the user can install on top of flb

Edited by Richard_Arkless

I've tried to download the new ROM, but the dropbox got an eroor:

"Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

Please find a better way (torrent, ftp, rapidshare, etc.) to share this file.

Thanx for this project!

PS: Found a solution. Reg an account on dropbox and copy the files to my directory.

Edited by mazsi

Guest dark8899

hey Richard, I can put the kernel of 690Mhz (the one in your dropbox) to this AIO v6?. Is because I have had many random reboot with the current kernel.

hey Richard, I can put the kernel of 690Mhz (the one in your dropbox) to this AIO v6?. Is because I have had many random reboot with the current kernel.

I get bootloops with the included 710 kernel. I flashed the Starkos 691 kernel after installing the rom and before booting the first time, and everything is fine with the boot after that. (Still, I think I'd replace the frameworks; I prefer a more "vanilla" look.) ;)

Edit: Installed without a wipe. Linpack score about 0.10 slower than before with no other changes. (I was using my modified "tweak" rom before.) I haven't tried any other tests. Maybe I'll try a clean install later this week (Chinese New Year break) and see if it is faster that way. But for now, I need to restore and get back to work.

Edit2: Ignore that Linpack comment. Running it a few more times showed that level of variance is common.

Edited by twrock

Guest PhoenixPunk

another solution for the error 503 on downloading @dropbox: if you have a dropbox acc, click on 'copy to my dropbox'. then you can download all files from your dropbox account.

@toti: have you uploaded the nand backup? i still can't find it...

Guest eckengucker1

same here. indeed not many reboots but sometimes apps are freezing...

Guest PhoenixPunk
I've had that for a while. I think it's a general problem with the phone.

i installed the tmobile uk official rom sp1 update, and over that i flashed the AIO v6b4 and gapps. nothing was working, the partition was too small for the gapps but the in-call volume was ok. then i flashed back the tmobile uk official rom (not the updated one), and over that aio v6, and now everything is working but the incall volume is too low. that started to bother me first on aio v5, but i was thinking it is a hardware problem. are there any build.prop tweaks for the volume or something?

Guest eckengucker1
i installed the tmobile uk official rom sp1 update, and over that i flashed the AIO v6b4 and gapps. nothing was working, the partition was too small for the gapps but the in-call volume was ok. then i flashed back the tmobile uk official rom (not the updated one), and over that aio v6, and now everything is working but the incall volume is too low. that started to bother me first on aio v5, but i was thinking it is a hardware problem. are there any build.prop tweaks for the volume or something?

I've exactly the same problem but my phone runs now miles better than befor. I guess I can't have both - a smooth phone and no bugs ;)

Guest PhoenixPunk
I've exactly the same problem but my phone runs now miles better than befor. I guess I can't have both - a smooth phone and no bugs ;)

yes, but the low in-call volume is pretty annoying... people need to shout because i don't hear 90% of what they're saying... especially outdoors. i don't care about not having a camera, about some fc-s or a reboot from time to time... but THIS makes me throw my pulse on the wall and buy something else :D

My in call volume was ok one day and then the next it just dropped and it's never gone back to normal again ;)

exactly that happenned to me. and that was a few hours after i flashed a new rom. that's why i thought it's a hw problem.

maybe i just didn't notice it before after the flashing....

Guest eckengucker1

Guest Richard_Arkless

am I missing something, did tmobile uk rerelease 2.1 cause im still running the original one

Guest Richard_Arkless
seems so. They brought out another 2.1 one which doesn't work, the same probleme exists with the german update.

what is the problems, just the fact that they lowered the system partition again?