FREE SIM unlock codes for Orange San Francisco and ZTE Blade

Guest Arr Too

Guest silverblack

Just did the mates phone on the nextgen site got the code loaded an O2 sim but went straight to the normal screen :(

Thinking the phone was already unlocked ( bought 2nd hand ) went to network settings and did a search for networks chose O2 but got a message saying "not allowed on this network".Anyone came across this ?

Guest klaas012

Just used your calculator.php script and unlocked my phone! It was only two minutes of work. Awesome job! :-) Thank you so much man, you rock

Guest johnb222

Many thanks, thats the unlocking bit done without any mishaps :D My first ever smartphone, now to find out what all the fuss is about :D

Guest johnb222

Many thanks, thats the unlocking bit done without any mishaps :D My first ever smartphone, now to find out what all the fuss is about :D

Guest Paarkhi

Few people mentioning here http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-san-francisco/ that the simple unlock method doesnt work for them, is there anyone also for whom the unlock method doesn't work or does it still works?

Sorry to ask and have doubts but I plan to buy this phone and I dont know any other way to unlock if it doesnt work with this method, please reply

Thank you

Guest views
Few people mentioning here http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-san-francisco/ that the simple unlock method doesnt work for them, is there anyone also for whom the unlock method doesn't work or does it still works?

Sorry to ask and have doubts but I plan to buy this phone and I dont know any other way to unlock if it doesnt work with this method, please reply

Thank you

Just got mine (new from Orange) yesterday; unlock worked fine for me!

Guest gedeye1
is this unlock code works for operator in PAKISTAN????????????????????

Forgot to unlock mine first....lucky enough the roms unlock it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ShahinTehShiz
sweet...instant and hassle free...thanks for sharing!!

Which unlocker did you guys use? Do you need a different unlocker depending on which GEN device you have?

Thanks

Edited by ShahinTehShiz

Guest punch_t
Update: my own calculator app (runs on the phone itself -- for people worried about IMEI security), or my own web calculator hosted here:

http://arrtoo.x10.mx/unlockBlade.php

-- Original post --

I got my unlock code from NckCodes, but it looks like this site works FOR FREE!!!!

http://www.nextgenserver.com/calculator/

Put your IMEI in, select ZTE, leave the default model as ZTE BLUEBELT, pop in the not-a-robot code. In the box above the IMEI you'll receive your code. Gave me the same code as Nckcodes sent me.

Some further instructions so you don't have to look elsewhere (and see also Paul's video below):

1. Use the dialler and enter this to see your IMEI: *#06# (don't press Call!).
  2. Get your unlock code from the site above.
  3. Double-check you used the correct IMEI number -- it's free to retry!
  4. Turn off your phone.
  5. Open the back.
  6. Remove the battery.
  7. Remove the (Orange?) SIM card.
  8. Insert a SIM card from a different operator.
  9. Replace battery.
  10. Replace back.
  11. Turn on phone.
  12. (If prompted, enter any personal [4-digit?] PIN number that you may have set on the new SIM.)
  13. Now you should be prompted to enter the 8-digit unlock code ("SIM network unlock PIN"). Do it carefully!
This free code calculator is also available at their parent site:

http://www.jictechnology.co.uk/calculator

Currently linked to by the top news item in their News section on the left of their home page: http://www.jictechnology.co.uk/

Note: if you have problems with getting a Data connection on your new SIM then you're probably running a ROM that doesn't include the APN settings for your new phone service provider. You can remedy this by adding the correct APN details manually by following the advice in this thread.

Paul's video on the unlocking process is below and

(this bit borrowed from here).

<p>

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="

?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Hi I followed your method and the unlock worked perfectly. I am in Spain and have installed my movistar sim card. After unlocking the device I get "error validating phone number" - try again. I cannot get out of this situation and would appreciate any advice on how to. :)

Guest Arr Too
Hi I followed your method and the unlock worked perfectly. I am in Spain and have installed my movistar sim card. After unlocking the device I get "error validating phone number" - try again. I cannot get out of this situation and would appreciate any advice on how to. :)

As you have unlocked successfully it is probably worth posting this in a more sensible place (perhaps a thread of its own, or search for the error message and post in one of those threads). Would be helpful if you specified exactly when you get this error message, too.

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Does this also work on the newer Gen 2 devices? (Both the arrto.x10 site and the app)

Thanks

Edited by ShahinTehShiz

Guest Arr Too

I don't remember any reports that it doesn't work. Which specific Gen2 device are you worried about? (The Orange SanFran is still a Gen1, running 2.1.)

Guest hairclips

Thanks for the great info....used your app and now have my phone unlocked.....soooooooo easy!!

BRILLIANT!

Thanks!

Edited by hairclips