FREE SIM unlock codes for Orange San Francisco and ZTE Blade

Guest Arr Too

Guest C3P001

Anyone got any info on if its this easy to unlock a Gen 2 blade (Swedish Comviq) I have seen videos of the process but all show someone entering a pin number ... I dont have sim pin protection on either my comviq sim or an english 3 sim that i can try use ..... If I simply insert the 3 UK sim in my phone will i get an enter unlock code and all will be fine or will it require a sim code as in all the videos i have seen

***update*** well i should have tried before asking perhaps but I confirm it works on Swedish Comviq Gen 2 Blade Inserted 3 UK sim got the enter unlock code screen entered code hit unlock and it worked :)

Edited by C3P001

Guest ecoinnovate

So I've successfully unlocked my ZTE Blade and used it on Vodafone (many thanks to Arr Too!) but now I want to go back to Orange and can't. It picks up Orange signal but immediately cuts off when I try to make a call. It seems the mistake I made was unlocking it before registering the phone with Orange. Arr Too mention a tool for tricking a phone into thinking its been relocked (although I can't find the link). Should I try that or will it make it worse?

Spent 40 mins on phone with Orange technical support who were very confused (didn't mention I had unlocked it). They tried sending out new registration messages but phone couldn't receive them...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest jojozep

HELP !

Trying to unlock OSF got IMEI numbers (from sticker behind the battery) entered the number and got Unlock code. So far so good. I turn on phone with SIMS Card and turn on phone.

The phone then asks for 'SIM Network Unlock PIN' click on number box and asked what input press Android keyboard but a keyboard does not come up for me to enter Unlock Code.

Has anyone met this before ?

Thanks

PS: In the meantime I swapped the SIMS cards with another and managed to get Keyboard to enter Code that did actually unlock phone. The only difference between the SIMS cards was that my first attempt had a card that has never been connected to a network (and with zero credit). The second card was taken from a working phone. Once OSF was unlocked the SIM that gave no Keyboard appears to function perfectly.

Got a scare as I thought the phone had been bricked or max unlock codes used ?

If anyone can confirm my theories let me know.

Edited by jojozep

Guest ik8vwa

Hi guys, I'm waiting for a Blade that a friend of mine has purchased in Spain on my behalf. I heard that Blades sold in June are .04 and free unlock codes do not work. Is there any other way? I checked on the internet and found a site that is going to unlock it for 25 usd. I specified that there is a new version (the .04) that seems harder to unlock and they told me "no problem, we use the zte system to unlock so it should be ok".

Anyone so fare did it this way? I mean, using an internet unlock service for the 04.

Thanks

Guest jojozep
Hi guys, I'm waiting for a Blade that a friend of mine has purchased in Spain on my behalf. I heard that Blades sold in June are .04 and free unlock codes do not work. Is there any other way? I checked on the internet and found a site that is going to unlock it for 25 usd. I specified that there is a new version (the .04) that seems harder to unlock and they told me "no problem, we use the zte system to unlock so it should be ok".

Anyone so fare did it this way? I mean, using an internet unlock service for the 04.

Thanks

Before spending USD 25 I would try to enter the IMEI into http://arrtoo.x10.mx/unlockBlade.php and try to unlock yourself.

JUST TRY ONCE - (make sure you copy/enter the IMEI number correctly) as I've heard there is a limit of the number of times you can try. If it works you saved USD 25 and if it does not then go to plan B.

Guest ik8vwa
Before spending USD 25 I would try to enter the IMEI into http://arrtoo.x10.mx/unlockBlade.php and try to unlock yourself.

JUST TRY ONCE - (make sure you copy/enter the IMEI number correctly) as I've heard there is a limit of the number of times you can try. If it works you saved USD 25 and if it does not then go to plan B.

Thanks a lot. I was just scared cause the web site I found said not to attempt an unlock in order not to spoil the unlocking of the device. So do you guess it is just some warning they put to scary people and force them buy their services?

Guest MasterBlaster00

Hello

its not working for me...i also have zte blade from yoigo bought in spain....when i enter the code it says NETWORK UNLOCK REQUEST UNSECCUSSFULLLLL....PLZZ HELP ME...... ;)

Thanks for this, it worked a treat.

BTW there are two other places you can find the IME. It's on the box label, if you've still got it and on the label in the phone under the battery which you have to remove in any case to swap the SIM.

Although you are entering your IME on an unknown web site, they do not ask you for any other details, so it can't be tied to you or your phone unless you elect to go to other parts of their site (which I didn't) and possibly tell them.

Theoretically it could be tied to the URL supplied by your ISP, but that's as far as it goes.

• 2 weeks later...