[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Off-topic post but slightly relevant. Some of you have recently made donations to the rom. As of this morning Google decided that my account breaks the terms and conditions for soliciting donations. I have explained to them exactly what I'm doing but they argue that because this rom is a free download any payments are donations which are forbidden unless I have charity status from the HMRC. Currently I'm unable to accept any more payments and I don't know if the recent payments are going to be refunded or kept by Google, they haven't told me.

Thought Google could do no evil :P

http://www.screw-paypal.com/alternatives/a...ecommended.html

That sucks so bad, maybe try one of these?

Guest davelong
Thanks for your reply.

Whati do you mean with "maket updated my keyboard" ? Did you downloaded and install something form appbrain to update the keyboard that comes originally with FLB ?

How do you performed the update ?

Its just an app and its also listed in 'myapps' on google/android market it is set to update on its own. Goto to market and click my apps if you dont have auto updates on and then gingerbreads keyboard should be listed click on it and you should have an update ready message.

hth

Dave

Guest Phoenix Silver

just installed your rom

fantastic work

i like the new function : widgets are grouped per app

any chance to have the usb host with the new rom :P ??

Guest whatcolour
test kernel v2. http://www.multiupload.com/JFJF13YK4U

Andorko RDS patches

swap support

PPP support for the VPN

CIFS

TUN

EXT4

Overclocking

If you don't want to overclock then don't install SetCPU and dont modify the script installed into the system. The kernel will run at it's standard speeds without these.

Feedback pls.

Thanks, m8. Will test when I get back from work, but shouldn't '80overclock' be placed under /system/etc/init.d/ other than /system/init.d/, or are they equally good?

Guest Simon O
just installed your rom

fantastic work

any chance to have the usb host with the new rom :D ??

Don't see why not. Shouldn't be difficult to build it into the kernel. What will it allow you to do though?

Thanks, m8. Will test when I get back from work, but shouldn't '80overclock' be placed under /system/etc/init.d/ other than /system/init.d/, or are they equally good?

Woops. Will fix that, thanks.

humm it say

RDS

not available

overclock is oki

Um no idea. I'm using the code andorko uploaded to the github. It didn't work when I last tried adding it to the kernel :P

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Phoenix Silver
Don't see why not. Shouldn't be difficult to build it into the kernel. What will it allow you to do though?

Woops. Will fix that, thanks.

Um no idea. I'm using the code andorko uploaded to the github. It didn't work when I last tried adding it to the kernel :P

print directly in my printer or another printers at job

use the 30 gigs of my apple video for storage

and so on

Guest lazyliam

a time stamp zip would be much appreciated please :-) r7 had it as time and date r8 just does days sorry to nag but it dont have help me track my messy weekends lol

Guest wishmasterf
test kernel v2. http://www.multiupload.com/JFJF13YK4U

Andorko RDS patches

swap support

PPP support for the VPN

CIFS

TUN

EXT4

Overclocking

If you don't want to overclock then don't install SetCPU and dont modify the script installed into the system. The kernel will run at it's standard speeds without these.

Feedback pls.

I will give it a try! thank you!

Guest dadashi
just installed your rom

fantastic work

any chance to have the usb host with the new rom :P ??

Oh yes please, me too :D

how about HD video playback from USB client as well :huh:

Guest rutteger

Hope google don't reverse monies paid thus far in donation. If they do will ensure I donate via another means for this great ROM.

Wondered if flibblesan had noted the issue where the mobile network is lost when wifi is switched on? Happened to me a few times now, can reproduce by switching wifi on and off using the settings menu. Eventually the mobile newtork will drop.

Guest dadashi

guys, usb host won't work....it doesn't have the right hardware, where would it get the power to supply an external HDD or flash memory...?

but you could use SF for example as memory to plug into your Samsung/LG TV usb slot and watch films you've got stored on it in HD (as long as your LCD has usb with mediaplayer)...

Edited by dadashi

Guest socialworker
guys, usb host won't work....it doesn't have the right hardware, where would it get the power to supply an external HDD or flash memory...?

Not true.

Working already on Eclair.

Of course you need a powered USB-hub to provide the power the Blade (and every other phone) obviously can't deliver.

Further reading here.

Guest dadashi
Not true.

Working already on Eclair.

Of course you need a powered USB-hub to provide the power the Blade (and every other phone) obviously can't deliver.

Further reading here.

:P

Guest wrtease

hi just installed your rom and works great.i have only 1issue when i open the camera .i have lines on screen..have took pictures and seen fine .why am i getting the lines.ps great rom.fast.

Guest dadashi
hi just installed your rom and works great.i have only 1issue when i open the camera .i have lines on screen..have took pictures and seen fine .why am i getting the lines.ps great rom.fast.

I had that on other rom, a restart fixes that

Guest fredewis

reboot your phone ...... ^^^beat me to it^^^

Edited by fredewis