[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest lazyliam

interesting about the usb host and ive read over the last few pages mentioning and seen the lg tv comments my brother has a small cheap tv and i can play videos on his tv well charging my phone after mounting it pretty cool but my xbox wont recognize and im very jealous lol any help please ?

Guest wishmasterf
hi just installed your rom and works great.i have only 1issue when i open the camera .i have lines on screen..have took pictures and seen fine .why am i getting the lines.ps great rom.fast.

Why quote the first post???

Guest wishmasterf
interesting about the usb host and ive read over the last few pages mentioning and seen the lg tv comments my brother has a small cheap tv and i can play videos on his tv well charging my phone after mounting it pretty cool but my xbox wont recognize and im very jealous lol any help please ?

you use it as mass storage device?

Guest lazyliam

excatly well on my brothers cheap tv like i do a pen drive but my xbox wont see it like it will my pen drive srry i realise this should problably be somewhere not in here and i realise its something to do with xbox and nothing to do with rom sorry

Guest paraselene
Impossible without any bluetooth keyboards here.

It disconnect for me before and I switched back to JJ9.

Now, I use FLB8a with kernel 2. It seems that it works fine:)

Thanks

Guest ivanko021

Any idea why is the wi-fi still dropping while the phone is asleep? In JJ if you download something it doesn't drop and in Cyanogen 6&7 doesn't drop at all! I really can't understand what makes this bug but it's quite annoying. :P

Guest wishmasterf
Don't see why not. Shouldn't be difficult to build it into the kernel. What will it allow you to do though?

Woops. Will fix that, thanks.

Um no idea. I'm using the code andorko uploaded to the github. It didn't work when I last tried adding it to the kernel :P

Will there be a new testkernel because of the rds problem?

Guest Simon O
It disconnect for me before and I switched back to JJ9.

Now, I use FLB8a with kernel 2. It seems that it works fine:)

Thanks

:P

I wonder what exactly it needed. Well that's the first time I've managed to fix something without trying!

Guest Blümchen Blau

Just wanted to say "Thank you flibblesan" for a great rom! I'm using it since r5 and hope you keep on developing it.

(A new donation-possibility would be appreciated. :P )

BB

PS @ flibbelsan: Would it make sense to start a new thread with r9 to increase clarity? I think the thread is confusingly long now.

Guest Simon O
Just wanted to say "Thank you flibblesan" for a great rom! I'm using it since r5 and hope you keep on developing it.

(A new donation-possibility would be appreciated. :P )

BB

PS @ flibbelsan: Would it make sense to start a new thread with r9 to increase clarity? I think the thread is confusingly long now.

Good idea with the new thread.

Would love to try this out fibblesan looks like great work, can it be installed using clockwork like the older roms, i havent touched anything since mcr4!

Guest heedlessmunkey

Love this rom but my mobile data is not turning on when the wifi sleep kicks in. Means im not getting whatsapp messages unless i turn the screen on and wait for the wifi to sync. Wifi stay awake doesnt fix it as it still goes to sleep.

Anyone else having this issue? Tried the 2nd test kernel but still does it...

Edited by heedlessmunkey

Good idea with the new thread.

I would vote for a subforum for each custom ROM. But a new thread is a good idea.

Also this week I've not got too much free time until the weekend sorry :P

You shouldn't apologize for not having time - take all your time you need - you are doing an amazing work! :-)

I honestly don't know how you are doing this - managing a ton of bug reports and feature requests. And you are answering all this comments and questions which are not even related to your ROM.

Just.. thank you!

Guest Carlos Abel Chavez Slim

Moved from JJ9. Looking good so far, although the slim version can be slimmer - there are a few applications like Notes and Voice Search for example which could get removed from the bare bones version at least in my opinion. No more of that 'connection cannot be made' rubbish which is good :P .

Guest psychocont

REGARDING losing phone signal if WIFI is switched on

this is what fixed it for me

FIX. Settings -> Wireles and network -> mobile networks -> Network mode -> change to GSM /WCDMA auto

(was set wcdma only)

although i am using r6 with fixes.

Guest Rotmann
Off-topic post but slightly relevant. Some of you have recently made donations to the rom. As of this morning Google decided that my account breaks the terms and conditions for soliciting donations. I have explained to them exactly what I'm doing but they argue that because this rom is a free download any payments are donations which are forbidden unless I have charity status from the HMRC. Currently I'm unable to accept any more payments and I don't know if the recent payments are going to be refunded or kept by Google, they haven't told me.

Thought Google could do no evil :huh:

God dammit! WTF is wrong with these people? Maybe moneybookers will be better?

I also have the lines when I watch videos in YouTube or 'movies' I have restarted the phone butstill there why?

Did you enable stagefright-http?

Would love to try this out fibblesan looks like great work, can it be installed using clockwork like the older roms, i havent touched anything since mcr4!

Yes.

Can't agree with opening a new thread, it's just beautiful to see how popular a ROM is according to the posts and visits, it's history, don't kill it :P . No one reads the whole 160 pages, most of the users look at the release date and read the posts from the release date ahead.

Hats off for Flibblesan, I have never seen such a devotion in developing and supporting. You sir, are a star. :D

Edited by Rotmann

Guest andorko
Yes. I'm going to try and get this working.

can i help in finding the rds problem?

I think i found the problem: You should use FLB r8a with kernel2 and FM Radio v0.5.3 or v0.5.2

If you can hear the radio but the RDS shows loading... Not Available then check that the left loudspeaker button is switched on (its working now as enable/disable RDS hehe :P ).

If that button was off then you might have to use a power off - power on too.

I hope this will help. I will fix the app.

Edited by andorko

Guest wishmasterf
can i help in finding the rds problem?

I think i found the problem: You should use FLB r8a with kernel2 and FM Radio v0.5.3 or v0.5.2

If you can hear the radio but the RDS shows loading... Not Available then check that the left loudspeaker button is switched on (its working now as enable/disable RDS hehe :P ).

If that button was off then you might have to use a power off - power on too.

I hope this will help. I will fix the app.

lol

it is working great... thanks andorko and flibblesan.

could you release a version without marked as test version? i dont see a reason for testversion. maybe change the symbol from loudspeaker to another symbol.

Edited by wishmasterf

Guest dadashi

Thankyou flibblesan

I've been using JF-R9 for the last week and the battery is going down a little too qiuck, seems to be the only big drawback of JellyFish,

Cell Standby 44%

Phone idle 40%

WiFi 11%

Display 4%

I installed FLB-8a last night without a wipe from JF-R9 and had no probs...battery usage is noticeably better,

Android system 99%

Edited by dadashi