[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest John Mills

Hi Fibble,

thank you so much for this release, it really is fast! I see no real reason for people to stay on 2.1 now. Really this is almost perfect. Just a few small issues that I am sure will be resolved sooner rather than later. You are a legend.... but please make Flash Lite work with this, you know you want to B). But thanks again! My phone appears faster and more stable than my friend's Desire. A win on every account!

Guest oh!dougal
Updated to r3a. Full and lite ROMs now have the option of Android dialer or ZTE Smartdialer. ...

Thank you!

But 4am? Are you seriously into cricket, or did you do it while at a sit-in? :)

顶起来。感谢大婶,期待更完美的2.2. 3Q B)

Google Translation: "Top up. Thanks ladies, looking forward to a more perfect 2.2. 3Q"

I think someone is pleased ...

Anyone knows how can i install swype. When i am trying to install it everything fine after i choice it from settings but its never come one. Always stays on android keyboard any suggestions please ??

If Swype is showing up in setting -> Keyboard and you have enabled it by ticking, then go to any SMS Compose and keep pressing text field until you see "select input method", selece Swype instead of Android key board and your swyoe will be up and running.

Guest cmberry20

Whats the main differences between the two diallers?

I know the ZTE one supports 'T9 contact dialling' - but whats that?

Is one better (faster) than the other?

Might try Froyo again with this new lite rom with the stock android dialer. Just taking out and adding a few apps before installing. Will give myself a nandroid of both this and my current BladeVillain setup.

Guest m_w_clarke

Can I just delete the ADWLauncer.APK from the system/app folder in the zip and replace with LaunderPro.apk before putting on my SD card? Or do I need to do something else in order to have this as my launcher?

Guest dimben1

my phone and completely block

it remains on the android logo and I can not do anything, no communication with the PC and the possible recovery will not work

Help please help

Guest Frankish
Is Facebook contacts sync broken or is it something we just don't have anyway? I tried to change build.prop to show as a passion but still not working after clearing FB data etc. B)

Any ideas on this anyone?