[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest ezablade
Dimben1 -- sorry fella, but you've boobed!

This ROM (like the others in the ZTE BLADE FORUM - sorry to shout) is for the zte blade, not for your huawei u8230 - I should have noticed from your profile on the left

Can I (calmly) suggest you have a look in a forum for the u8230, as I expect it is unlikely that ROMs and advice relating to a different machine is going to do your poor phone any good whatsover

Good luck - I fear you may need it...

Hmm... I thought that's what he meant, wasn't sure...

Guest dimben1

But I install the Tmobile pout in 2.1 and the rom on my flb1.7 such, I am new but I think filling install this ROM on my phone android

Could you explain please?

Guest dimben1

Pout but I install the "Tmobile in 2.1" and the Roma "flb1.7" on my phone, I'm new but I think filling install this ROM on my phone android

Could you explain please?

Guest m_w_clarke

I think you installed a 2.1 build for your u8230 NOT the 2.1 build for the ZTE Blade (Orange SanFrancisco)

As The Soup Thief says above, I think you need to look for a 2.2 bild in that forum area.

What you are suggesting above is trying to put a square peg in a round whole.

Guest DarkCounter

You are in the wrong device specific forum. This (and obviously the ROM, too) is device specific for the ZTE Blade, also known as Orange San Francisco (dunno what it's called in france). So if you managed to flash the Blade-ROM on your Huawei phone, I only have little hope you can restore your phone. I guess that you produced a wonderful brick :) . Sorry to tell you, guy... B)

Guest veehexx

i presume the touchscreen lockup is still occuring on 3a..?

now the ZTE dialer cpu usage issue has a workaround, this is about the only thing stopping using a 2.2 build.

Guest mattlcfc
i presume the touchscreen lockup is still occuring on 3a..?

now the ZTE dialer cpu usage issue has a workaround, this is about the only thing stopping using a 2.2 build.

i have had no lock ups on this rom

i have tried them all and this is stable as so far

i reset the battery stats on a full charge and battery is a lot better

top notch work B) :)

Guest cmberry20

Right - back to issues with this ROM & phone!! B)

I'm come from the previous version (R2) of this ROM & intially had the 'In Yorkshire' issue with the GPS. However, this soon rectified itself in about a minute.

However, this ROM seems stuck in Yorkshire, i can get it to find my proper location & its been sat there for 10 mintues.

Also, fancy widget (ver: 1.3) is not showing the weather. I wonder if this is related to the GPS?

Edited by cmberry20

Guest Kthulhu

I am using r3a lite with no major problem at all - in fact I found the phone super quick compared to modaco2.1r4.

The "r3a lite" room includes some wallpapers but I can not install or make the apps work, I gues it must b esomething easy but coudl somebody explain me how to use this wallpapers?

Cheers!

Guest vigadish
Right - back to issues with this ROM & phone!! :P

I'm come from the previous version (R2) of this ROM & intially had the 'In Yorkshire' issue with the GPS. However, this soon rectified itself in about a minute.

However, this ROM seems stuck in Yorkshire, i can get it to find my proper location & its been sat there for 10 mintues.

Also, fancy widget (ver: 1.3) is not showing the weather. I wonder if this is related to the GPS?

I had the exact same issue a couple of hours back (although I was indoors). Went for a walk outside and within 5 minutes my location had updated. Possibly try restarting the phone and leaving it near a window (or if possible go outside) and this should fix it.

Guest Frankish
Could someone walk me through how to change the prop build so that i can get the facebook app to recognise my phone and sync my fb contacts with my phone please? as ive never done this before.

I have asked twice about this too with no response. On the Desire it was enough to change build.prop to recognise as a Nexus/Passion. However that hasn't worked for me on this rom.

Guest cmberry20

Thanks Vigadish - sorted now.

Restarted the phone & left it by a window. Took about 10 minutes but updated in the end.

Fixed Fancy Widget by uninstalling the version i had & reinstalled from Titanium Backup (app + data). Weather is working again.

However, i got another bug. When i use Google Maps my Wi-FI keeps turning OFF. I not actually loosing the signal, the phone switches OFF the WiFi.

WTF!!

Guest xionation

Ive searched thread by thread for ways to get the htc ime keyboard to work on froyo but i cant do it :/ it just force closes, any help would be

highly appreciated!