[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Hey Flibblesan.

Is there any news on my phones?

I will send you another PM.

/Rasmus

But I can't send you a message, it says you're not allowed to receive messages. Have you blocked me?

^lol

i have something to report, im not sure its a big issue but when i go to my battery usage it only lists android system and dialer. does that mean the rest of the apps aren't reporting?

Guest oh!dougal
I hope that's the only issue, I payed him for 3 phones 16 days ago, only heard from him twice since then :D

I'm sure his credibility is worth much more than that. :P Relax.

He seems to do some odd hours. His latest 4-versions update was posted at 4am ... I doubt he was watching the cricket from Australia (the English team aren't doing as well as expected).

He'll be in touch soon, I expect.

Guest Bazd123

Installed the r3 lite rom and it's great, phoen is nice and zippy, but the battery doens't even last a day now from full charge.

Will remove and try the r3 full rom to see how that is with the battery life.

Installed the r3 lite rom and it's great, phoen is nice and zippy, but the battery doens't even last a day now from full charge.

Will remove and try the r3 full rom to see how that is with the battery life.

that wont help... the r3 full just includes more apps, everything else is the same. i suggest you turn your brightness down, and turn off wifi bluetooth and gps when you dont need them, my phone seems to be lasting about 18 hours average a day

Well, I've installed r3a_light version yesterday after a full wipe, this morning stopped charging at ~8AM. Now my battery is down to 70% after only a couple of calls and mail sync (no browsing, no market, no Angry Birds etc.). Checked battery usage - I have the Dialer issue again... Really don't get it, it supposed to have been gone, right?!

(Even wiped battery stats @recovery.)

I guess I'll have to go back to 2.1, really want my phone to last at least until the evening :P

Dialer issue > turn off "turn to mute" in settings, sounds menu = no dialer error. Works for me plus most other people in the thread dedicated to the problem. :-)

Guest brackehill_mob

Found a "bug" in r3a lite - the Power Control widget has lost the data enable switch and gone back to 2.1's sync switch.

Very annoying but hey ... :P

Guest mario999
Found a "bug" in r3a lite - the Power Control widget has lost the data enable switch and gone back to 2.1's sync switch.

Very annoying but hey ... :P

Try the Switchpro widget. Much better.

For anyone like me missing the circle battery indicater I found this works> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=8639993

Only problem is that it doesn't remove the stock battery indicator.

Guest AndyHibberd

I "upgraded" to r3a lite this afternoon but am downgrading because -

When I turn on my screen from lock it is completely unresponsive! Dead touch screen.

Seems strange because you would assume it is only improvements from now on.

Going back to the original 2.2 release.

Guest Frankish

2 bugs i have found in the last few days.

You cannot set an alarm tone whilst your phone is in silent/vibrate mode. Switch to sound on and works!

Typing in the browser is disgustingly painfully slow. It's not the keyboard i have tried 3. The browser is quick other than typing text in say the reply box i am in right now.

Guest tabor56

I'm currently using the older version, I love it works perfect. As with my Pulse fibble makes my phones even better so thanks :-D

I have a couple of questions.....

How would I go about removing the apps from the device now that it has already been installed. Is there a folder I can remove them from?

Secondly, My ringtones never seem to work. They always revert to the default one, this happened on the stock rom too. Is there anything I can do? like maybe move the mp3s to the same folder as the ones on the system?

Thanks

Guest a55hole

Hi,

maybe more lucky in this thread...

I´m searching the usb-settings!

(debugging/no charge on usb/mount)

only get debug+mount when connecting to PC (incl. annoying hardware wizard)

how do I reach these settings on the phone?

not in settings/wireless+network anymore (as in 2.1)

thanks

Hi,

maybe more lucky in this thread...

I´m searching the usb-settings!

(debugging/no charge on usb/mount)

only get debug+mount when connecting to PC (incl. annoying hardware wizard)

how do I reach these settings on the phone?

not in settings/wireless+network anymore (as in 2.1)

thanks

settings>>applications>>development? it was always there wasnt it?

Guest a55hole

yes , you´re right - at least for debugging. (thanks)

I´m pretty sure there was an extra section for usb in the settings in 2.1?

So no way to avoid charging during connection?

Guest vigadish

Evening all.

I'm trying to get a hold of the r3a lite - smart dialer rom. The link on the first page doesn't seem to download fully - possibly a hosting issue? Would anyone be kind enough to upload another link or should I try it tomorrow?

Guest a55hole
not that i know of, can i ask why you want to disable usb charging?

(it´s claimed) to shorten battery life.

let´s say the cell has 1000 charging cycles,

a cycle from 80% to 100% counts as much as from 0-100.

Other point is the maximum, achievable power (mAh) depends on charging treatments

don´t know if I read it here, but it´s the only link I still have :P - interesting anyways

http://anythingbutipod.com/2010/01/mp3-player-battery-guide/

Guest Bazd123
that wont help... the r3 full just includes more apps, everything else is the same. i suggest you turn your brightness down, and turn off wifi bluetooth and gps when you dont need them, my phone seems to be lasting about 18 hours average a day

I do keep them off and still no difference. Found another rom to try for the mean time and it that's no good will go back to the r2 rom which worked great.

Guest Frankish

What size are the splash screens for the san fran anyway? Same as Desire? And can you flash them using "fastboot flash splash1 splash1.img"?

Also is nobody else having issues typing text in the web browser...specifically modaco.

Guest SWOriginal

Can someone take a screenshot of the android dialer as im away from home and cant download both roms...

so i would like to know to know the differences between the dialers thanks:)

edit: dont worry found some screenshots

Edited by SWOriginal

Guest ezablade
What size are the splash screens for the san fran anyway? Same as Desire? And can you flash them using "fastboot flash splash1 splash1.img"?

Also is nobody else having issues typing text in the web browser...specifically modaco.

Let's see, doesn't seem too bad using Android keyboard