[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest Hostile17

How long should my SF take to boot up after installing this Rom?

My handset has been booting up for 15 mins

All I am getting is the Blue ZTE + Chinese characters in some sort of animated loop.

hostile17

Edited by Hostile17

Guest Aranathos

All I am getting is the Blue ZTE + Chinese characters in some sort of animated loop.

hostile17

Should not take that long, pull the battery and see if it works.

hostile17

I had this when I did mine last night.

Did you clear cache and data/factory reset in clockwork mod before hand? Do that it worked for me!!!

I had the screen freeze problem today but only once I'd setup the screen lock with a pattern, once I disabled it again it worked fine.

All I need to do now is get a weather/clock thing that looks like the HTC one.

Does the new black splash screen seem slow to anyone else? Like the animation is really bad on it.

Its not a problem though, just a minor blemish on the ass of perfection. Even the battery life seems improved.

This ROM is great success!

I have temporary switch back to r4 as GPS tissue is bugging me slightly.

also do people only get 3G and no 3G+ logo on notification bar.

should i be worry about this?

FLB Many Thanks for this amazing Job.

--

Bince MJ

Guest SWOriginal

Right! ive downloaded a few times now and eachtime im unable to call anyone i get the error

(The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.)

ive installed this the same way i usually do...

. clockwork

. wipe data/factory

. wipe cache

. wipe dalvic cache

. install.......

anyone had the issue? or fixed it?

EDIT:its only an issue with the zte dialer roms

Edited by SWOriginal

Guest bugeyes
Does the new black splash screen seem slow to anyone else? Like the animation is really bad on it.

Its not a problem though, just a minor blemish on the ass of perfection. Even the battery life seems improved.

odd mines still white!

What a fantastic ROM! I upgraded from Modaco 2.1 r4 and don't regret it a bit. Everything running extremely smoothly, no problems so far apart from the occasional app FC-ing because of problems seeking root permission. I removed wavesecure and the stock email & browser, disabled hardware acceleration & installed move2sd. Performance is best if you avoid animated wallpapers. LCD density set to 200, looks fab! Thanks for posting.

Like others have mentioned, my GPS on many occasions locks onto somewhere is Yorkshire and stays there, but I think I've found a 'solution' for it.

I installed GPS Status from the Market, load the app, click on Menu then Tools->Manage A-GPS state->Download. It downloads GPS Assistance data and when I go back to Maps it locks on to my location immediately..

Scrap that, it doesn't work now :P

Edited by ri4z

Is it just me or is there a new splash screen on the r3a rom? Black background with blue ZTE lettering. Very nice indeed! Fibblesan - you are a legend!

That isnt the splash screen

its the boot animation

Guest theoscat

i found sth interesting,

i plugged in the hand free,

and when someone called me,

and i pressed the handfree button,

it hanged up the call for me no matter how many times i tried!

weird!

did i set something wrong?

agh, just updated to r3a and now the HTC keyboard just FC's:(

Its the same apk's that were working fine in r2 though! I just put them in the sys\apps folder before flashing

agh, just updated to r3a and now the HTC keyboard just FC's:(

Its the same apk's that were working fine in r2 though! I just put them in the sys\apps folder before flashing

Look at post 698 a page or two back

Edited by Lew247

Right! ive downloaded a few times now and eachtime im unable to call anyone i get the error

(The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.)

ive installed this the same way i usually do...

. clockwork

. wipe data/factory

. wipe cache

. wipe dalvic cache

. install.......

anyone had the issue? or fixed it?

EDIT:its only an issue with the zte dialer roms

I had the same issue, installed dialer one from marker and made it my default dialer, and that works for me.

Guest garraban

Great ROM - pretty much everything working fine - really impressed

A couple of questions - don't know if anybodies got an answer to them - apologies if they've already been answered elsewhere and I've missed them...

- Is there a way of turning off the "parp-parp" noise which goes along with the 15% and 10% low battery warnings - wasn't getting this on 2.1 and it's really annoying in 2.2 - is there a setting I'm missing somewhere to turn it off

- Anybody got a better grasp on the network based coarse location issue - it's definitely working for me in maps / latitude and location-api from the market - getting my location within 500m or so, but Beautiful widgets, compass and Google aren't picking up the location at all - a trivial thing I know but I'd got used the weather updating and it would be nice to get it working without turning the battery eating GPS on!

As I said before - this is a very solid ROM for a beta - twice as reliable as my old Nokia 5530 - nice work fella!

My wifi us all wonky now.works on first boot but then refuses to connect subsequently. Tried reflashing the same rom and used the wifi fix but neither work. Am I gonna have to do a full data wipe?

Guest Hans Gruber

In 2.1 there was an option to tell the phone how often to check for new gmails, now it just seems to be constantly connected and alerts the instant a new message arrives. Am I missing something or is it now no longer possible to only check at specified intervals?

I'm sure his credibility is worth much more than that. :P Relax.

He seems to do some odd hours. His latest 4-versions update was posted at 4am ... I doubt he was watching the cricket from Australia (the English team aren't doing as well as expected).

He'll be in touch soon, I expect.

I hope you're right :D

Can't wait to get the phones

@Flibblesan:

Please drop me a PM.

Guest Simon O
No - for his own sanity he's blocked everyone!

Since upgrading to MoDaCo ad-free my PM box has been reduced to a maximum of 50 messages which is pretty pathetic. I'm having to empty it out every few days as I get way too many people asking for help with various bits of roms. Rasped, you should have my email anyway.

Guest SebbesApa

I've installed launcher pro and every time i reboot the phone the adw launcher resets it all with it self. And if I use titanium to uninstall adw the phone wont boot longer then the ZTE-logo...

Edit. Oh and i'm on r3a-lite with Android dialer...

Edited by SebbesApa

Since upgrading to MoDaCo ad-free my PM box has been reduced to a maximum of 50 messages which is pretty pathetic. I'm having to empty it out every few days as I get way too many people asking for help with various bits of roms. Rasped, you should have my email anyway.

I have mailed you.

Please confirm you received the mail.

/Rasmus