[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O

r5 ROM back online for download with fixed dialer. Main download link working fine, mirror is uploading from the main link.. slowly :unsure:

Edited by flibblesan

Guest gusthy
r5 ROM back online for download with fixed dialer. Main download link working fine, mirror is uploading from the main link.. slowly B)

Hehe, I solved it already with NubDialer (Which is better than SmartDialer, it handles accented characters well) :unsure:

Guest gusthy
It is possible but one would have to be build from source. It would take a lot of work for me to do. Maybe someone could help? Is stackrish still about?

Does it have to be compiled against actual kernel? Or is there any reason it has to be compiled from source instead of using one from an other phone's rom? (Like Pulse or whatever)

Guest Rower85

Flibblesan:

I have been using FLB r1 for a long time now and i am really happy!

Can i update with the r5 without wiping and resetting the phone?

Thanx!

Guest Simon O
Flibblesan:

I have been using FLB r1 for a long time now and i am really happy!

Can i update with the r5 without wiping and resetting the phone?

Thanx!

You may be able to install without wiping but make sure you do a full backup first in the recovery image just incase of any problems and you need to wipe.

Guest gauviz
r5 ROM back online for download with fixed dialer. Main download link working fine, mirror is uploading from the main link.. slowly :unsure:

this is the md5 sum i'm getting from main download link

which is different from the one given in first page

7873FBA8995DDDD1106A481779898827

Can someone please confirm

Guest gusthy

@Flibblescan:

Isn't it possible to replace Power Control widget with the one from japanese ROM? It has a separate button for data on/off and an other to autosync on/off, and it is very useful.

Guest Simon O
this is the md5 sum i'm getting from main download link

which is different from the one given in first page

7873FBA8995DDDD1106A481779898827

Can someone please confirm

That hasn't downloaded correctly. Try the mirror instead.

Edit: just downloaded from the mirror and main link and both MD5 are correct.

@Flibblescan:

Isn't it possible to replace Power Control widget with the one from japanese ROM? It has a separate button for data on/off and an other to autosync on/off, and it is very useful.

I'll have a look at it over the next couple of days and see if I can add it to the Settings.apk

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Waadulf

Great work mate, nice and smooth =)

But having some problem installing the themes you've attached. Bootscreen is just looping after installing. Any solution?

Tested the "Revo" theme and it's working. Something must be wrong with the "Elegent Steel" theme, just so u know.

Edited by Waadulf

Hi!

Thanks for your work!

I installed the r4a - 2nd January 2011 and it works fine. But I do have a small problem.

Almost every time I open the advanced task killer, apps like "listen", "google maps", "news" (I disabled auto update) are running. Are those apps self starting apps?

Is that a bug or normal?

Thanks for reply

Thanks for the new r5 rom.

The email forwarding functionality works now, but viewing an email will crash the email client. :unsure:

+1 with that email client.

Other then that very nice and much appreciated

Guest kaska_pt

Hello, just flashed, looks nice and smooth :unsure:

I'm just having some issues with the proximity sensor in my two blades... anyone else has this problem?sometimes it won't turn the screen off while making or receiving a call.It's a random issue,I can't understand why B)

Guest Simon O
Thanks for the new r5 rom.

The email forwarding functionality works now, but viewing an email will crash the email client. :unsure:

Please flash this fix. I can confirm it works for myself. email_fix.zip

updated.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Simon O
Great work mate, nice and smooth =)

But having some problem installing the themes you've attached. Bootscreen is just looping after installing. Any solution?

Tested the "Revo" theme and it's working. Something must be wrong with the "Elegent Steel" theme, just so u know.

Thanks. I'll test all the themes again and check for problems.

Update: Elegent Steel is completely broken.. I'll try and fix this later today.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Simon O
Hi all. Now many points is there on Quadrant? In Jailyfish is over 950-1150 and idk that instaling that one is a good idea :unsure:

Quadrant scores have already been posted a couple of pages back.

Edited by flibblesan

Hi,

First thanks for an excellent rom and all the hard work. I have a noob question about the SuperUser Permissions app. When I start it I get a standard Sorry! The application SuperUser Permissions (process com.noshufou.android.su) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I've tried again after a clean boot, also Ti Backup won't complete as there are no root priviledges. I guess most of you need root access so can you confirm it is working for you? Does anyone know of a fix? Running on Orange San Francisco OLED.

Thanks,

Al

Guest Simon O
Hi,

First thanks for an excellent rom and all the hard work. I have a noob question about the SuperUser Permissions app. When I start it I get a standard Sorry! The application SuperUser Permissions (process com.noshufou.android.su) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I've tried again after a clean boot, also Ti Backup won't complete as there are no root priviledges. I guess most of you need root access so can you confirm it is working for you? Does anyone know of a fix? Running on Orange San Francisco OLED.

Thanks,

Al

A reboot should fix it but if not then try installing Superuser from the Android Market.

Hmm that google is handy.....

Menu->Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->Menu->Filter->All

Find Superuser Permissions and click "Clear data".