[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest SWOriginal

Had to enable stage fright or gameloft games with intros fail to load (video can not be played), Also had to enable HW Acceleration to play .avi files perfectly, Other than that the rom works perfectly :D cheers flibblesan.

Edited by SWOriginal

Having fully charged my battery, I'm currently letting it calibrate. I would now like to confirm, this ROM is perfect :P Facebook sync works, stock dialer is SO much better, new kernel works perfectly, it's super fast, super clean, and I love it.

Amazing work, thank you so much :D

Guest beljim

I'm getting a wifi issue

there is no signal and errors when trying to connect to wifi.

basically not dececting networks.

Edited by beljim

Guest yeawhatever
Still getting low signal strength and WiFi is disconnecting randomly... also noticed that when I connect to a WiFi network the signal of the mobile network is getting lost. Anyone experiencing the same problems?

Hey i am having similar issues with signal strenth. Been really poor in house, when I know we get good signal here. tried few roms but no luck. going to put on R6 now and see how that affects.

I do find that my signal seems to drop when wifi is on. I also have 3G symbol but no bars on my recpetion. Is doesnt seem to tally. often seems to say I have no signal but i blatently do as I am downloading files via 3g etc

Edited by yeawhatever

Guest Junior Bear

this question has probably been asked many times before

but im running r5a, can i just flash r6 over the top and all my apps and settings wallpaper etc be as i left them, or will it be back to scratch after installing the rom?

it does my head in having to download all my apps again and settings etc

this question has probably been asked many times before

but im running r5a, can i just flash r6 over the top and all my apps and settings wallpaper etc be as i left them, or will it be back to scratch after installing the rom?

it does my head in having to download all my apps again and settings etc

You can install it over it, but some/most things might reset. Titanium Backup is your best friend. Works perfectly restoring everything to a new ROM install. I recommended getting the payed version, costs barely anything and SO worth it :D

Guest krasenk
Can't suggest what the low signal problem is but the loss of mobile network is confusing, do you mean a loss of the mobile data connection, this is normal as the data connection is theoretically from the wifi connection so the 'G' or 'H' should be missing, as for the mobile signal, mine is till there OK & incoming calls are OK.

I mean that I loose mobile network signal, the bars are empty. I know that when WiFi is on the mobile data connection icon 'G' or 'H' disappear, but that's not the case.

Guest chocman

having problems with low signal strength only 1 or 2 bars get full strength on other roms, also the problem of losing signal when 3g is turned off has come back can only get signal with 3g on.

Edited by chocman

Guest steff.jay

puuuhhh... just needed 5 try's to get it working... as I dont like the touchpal, I had to take the LatinME-google from r2a (LatinME from r6 force-closes?!)

also deleted all apps, i dont need (car, tts, voice, ...)

so far so good :D

but one issue: It's showing H (hdspa) and E (edge), but i only have E (max. 3G sometimes) ... is this a bug?

installed this earlier, but seems quite slow and unresponsive compared to jellyfish. did a full wipe and a couple restarts, installed titanium but it keeps hanging on a screen saying 'asking for root rights...'

Same here! Everything else is working fine ...

Guest yeawhatever
having problems with low signal strength only 1 or 2 bars get full strength on other roms, also the problem of losing signal when 3g is turned off has come back can only get signal with 3g on.

Just as a bit of an update. I did a bit of a test. Put R6 on and still same issue.

I then sat with phone in hand, showing 1 bar. As soon as I do anythinbg like loading up webpage etc, via wifi the 1 bar drops off.

Just rang my phone to check if it does actually have signal and it works fine. Signal strength is showing as -107 dBm 3 asu HSDPA

Not sure if its just the bars in this rom are more picky to signal levels ?

Edited by yeawhatever

Guest dadashi
Why is Hardware Acceleration disbaled in R6

you can install independant apps to overclock your CPU....

I think it's good that there is no "hardware accelaration" out of the box, mainly because it eats the battery....look at all the battery life complaints in the Jellyfish thread...and it's not worth buggering up the system for that extra 2 or 3% speed..

Guest matty.fal

Just installed this and whenever i try to edit a contact that involves me typing into the box whenever i press something on the keyboard it will go to a different field of the contact...

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance :D

Just found out its just the touchpal keyboard that was not working :P

Edited by matty.fal

Guest pellonet
installed this earlier, but seems quite slow and unresponsive compared to jellyfish. did a full wipe and a couple restarts, installed titanium but it keeps hanging on a screen saying 'asking for root rights...'

Yep I got this too, resolved by removing Titanium Folder from SD card, going back into Titanium, click on the Problems? button & reloading Busybox, now working fine.

This ROM is evaluating well so far,

Mega thanks go out to @fibblesan

Edited by pellonet

Guest chocman
Just as a bit of an update. I did a bit of a test. Put R6 on and still same issue.

I then sat with phone in hand, showing 1 bar. As soon as I do anythinbg like loading up webpage etc, via wifi the 1 bar drops off.

Just rang my phone to check if it does actually have signal and it works fine. Signal strength is showing as -107 dBm 3 asu HSDPA

Not sure if its just the bars in this rom are more picky to signal levels ?

Just installed r6 over jap jellyfish without wiping data/cache and now getting 3 to 4 bars on signal strength and no loss of signal when 3g is turned off.

Guest Davey7

Only one thing bothers me, when someone is calling me,or i call someone the displays the phone number only and not the contact name. whay is that?

After the call if i go to call log i see the number for a sec and the phone refreshes it and see the contact's name.

Guest MroziQ
try reboot

It doesn't help. For example, if I set Germany language all is translated, but when I set Polish language then translated are only few words (others are in english).

Ehh I have to came back to 2.1. 2.2 at this time are so annoying.

Edited by MroziQ