[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

YA DANCER!!! it worked guys thanks very much for all your help :P , the command says

>cp ContactProvider.apk /system/app

But the apk file is ContactsProvider.

Happy as a pig in s*** now I have the perfect rom for me. :D :P B)

BUGGER! I meant to mention that! I did notice that actually, sorry man >.< Wasted your time :/

Guest Davie1888
BUGGER! I meant to mention that! I did notice that actually, sorry man >.< Wasted your time :/

No Problem m8, just happy to have it working :D

All I need now is to get my own tone for a sms alert

Guest Davie1888
For a speciffic number or for all numbers?

All numbers, I done it on my last SF but I lost it and can't remember how I done it

Just wondering if there a way of putting them on the phone using Terminal instead of sd card

Edited by Davie1888

Guest pellonet

Not sure if anyone else noticed it missing but my Call Log shortcut is missing but not a problem as the solution is in the Market, Just do a search for 'Call Log (Shortcut)' it's free & it works.

Edited by pellonet

Guest sudoeste

Can you just put it in the sdcard?

If you put your notification in /sdcard/media/audio/notifications (if you have facebook you already have this directory) it should appear in Mms.apk as an option to notification

if you really want to put it on the system, push it to /system/media/audio/notifications

Just remember to chmod it to 644

All numbers, I done it on my last SF but I lost it and can't remember how I done it

Just wondering if there a way of putting them on the phone using Terminal instead of sd card

Edited by sudoeste

Guest Bazd123

This was working great and made my phone nice and fast, but I've had a few issues with the r6 build that's made me have to go back to Matty-P's 2.2 Rom.

1 - When the phone is locked it won't recognise any network so no text messages or phone calls will come through. Works fine when the phone is unlocked.

2 - When the phone is restarted it does not remember any of the widgets I've installed like smooth calendar etc. I have to add them all back

3 - The Messaging app does not work. You open the app, compose a message but as soon as you hit send, the app will crash and force close. I've tried clearing all the cache and data and restarting but still a no go.

This was working great and made my phone nice and fast, but I've had a few issues with the r6 build that's made me have to go back to Matty-P's 2.2 Rom.

1 - When the phone is locked it won't recognise any network so no text messages or phone calls will come through. Works fine when the phone is unlocked.

Are other people getting this problem too? Was just about to upgrade to this ROM but will hold off if I can't receive calls when the screen is locked!

Guest droidvirgin

2 - When the phone is restarted it does not remember any of the widgets I've installed like smooth calendar etc. I have to add them all back

3 - The Messaging app does not work. You open the app, compose a message but as soon as you hit send, the app will crash and force close. I've tried clearing all the cache and data and restarting but still a no go.

FLB-Froyo R6 is working perfectly on my phone, none of tghe above problems. I sorted the caller ID with the update and everything works perfectly. No screen freezes or lock ups since installing yesterday.

Thanks fibblesan this is a great rom for me so far. I feel for you when you get so many people saying that they have issues but there seem to be a lot who don't have any issues with your rom.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Are other people getting this problem too? Was just about to upgrade to this ROM but will hold off if I can't receive calls when the screen is locked!

I'm not getting any messages while the phone is locked. Also, Superuser continually FCs when anything asks for permissions, which is a bit of a pain. Everything else is fine - the UI is as smooth as a baby's bottom (not a line to be taken out of context), for one thing, which means I can run my Doom LWP without worry!

But give Flib time and we should have a new ROM in due course.

EDIT: Just a curious aside, but chompSMS seems to hang quite a lot - this happened in the other Froyo ROM, too (by that guy with a car as his avatar). Strange. Is there anything similar I can use?

Edited by phlum

Guest Frankish

Started porting my themes to this rom. I like to do them myself so just hold on...they will be completed by Wednesday. For now there are 4 available.

Gingerbread

Elegant Steel

Revo

Blue Gingerbread.

Please be patient with me.

Started porting my themes to this rom. I like to do them myself so just hold on...they will be completed by Wednesday.

Fair enough, well if theres anything else we could do to help shout up. Thanks for all the hard work. It's really amazing.

Guest boywonder786

I seem to have a problem with the r6 release.

when composing text either in sms/web browser etc if the dictionary is turned on the keyboard dissapears when I first hit a key.

if i disable the dictionary then it is ok.

to disable it i hit the DIC button in bottom left hand corner of keyboard.

any ideas how to fix?

ps.thanks for the hard work on this rom,very smooth n fast :-)

Edited by boywonder786

Guest johnkabou

Everything is ok now with the contacts!!! Thanks again, great work. Just a quick question. I shutted down my ZTE and tried to change the microSD. The phone stucked during boot. Then when I replaced the new one with the old everything was ok. Why is that? Am I not gonna be able to change the microSD? (all my applications are installed in the phone's memory)

Again thank you for your time

Edited by johnkabou

Guest Davie1888
Can you just put it in the sdcard?

If you put your notification in /sdcard/media/audio/notifications (if you have facebook you already have this directory) it should appear in Mms.apk as an option to notification

if you really want to put it on the system, push it to /system/media/audio/notifications

Just remember to chmod it to 644

Cheers m8 got it sorted

Guest Davie1888
FLB-Froyo R6 is working perfectly on my phone, none of tghe above problems. I sorted the caller ID with the update and everything works perfectly. No screen freezes or lock ups since installing yesterday.

Thanks fibblesan this is a great rom for me so far. I feel for you when you get so many people saying that they have issues but there seem to be a lot who don't have any issues with your rom.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Same here got it all up and running to my prefrences B)

Thanks fibblesan perfect rom :D :P

Guest fradleyp

me and another poster have the same problem with your rom.

voice and data work fine but on the lock screen it says 'Phine is SIM Network Subset Locked'

any ideas Fibble?

Guest jimmychan
I seem to have a problem with the r6 release.

when composing text either in sms/web browser etc if the dictionary is turned on the keyboard dissapears when I first hit a key.

if i disable the dictionary then it is ok.

to disable it i hit the DIC button in bottom left hand corner of keyboard.

any ideas how to fix?

ps.thanks for the hard work on this rom,very smooth n fast :-)

I have got the same problem with mine

Guest fradleyp
me and another poster have the same problem with your rom.

voice and data work fine but on the lock screen it says 'Phine is SIM Network Subset Locked'

any ideas Fibble?

+ I have no contacts listed in my phone after I have copied them from sim, but the names come up when people txt

confuuuuuused