[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O

Ok. r7 has been cancelled and removed from the server. Last version of this rom is r6 fixed by danz0l. I just don't have the patience to develop the rom any more.

If you want a similar rom then please look at Pauls MCR. sorry.

Edited by flibblesan

Ok. r7 has been cancelled and removed from the server. Last version of this rom is r6 fixed by danz0l. I just don't have the patience to develop the rom any more.

If you want a similar rom then please look at Pauls MCR.

Though I'd like you to continue your excellent work on this ROM, I respect your opinion. Thanks for everything fibblesan!

Guest pepper7777

If you want a similar rom then please look at Pauls MCR. sorry.

Please don't give up flibblesan. We all appreciate your work. ;)

Guest tomatoface
Please don't give up flibblesan. We all appreciate your work. ;)

+1 I've tried them all and currently running v5 . Your nearly there please don't give up , this really is excellent work!!!

If you feel, that this is your "final" release, you should remove the "(Beta)" tag from the thread title.

Thanks for all your efforts and time that you invested in improving our "Blade" experience.

flibblesan i can fully understand your frustration my friend but let me tell you the rom you produced on R6 is simply stunning. Sure there was a few *minor* issues that were fixable by user submission and as soon as i built the new rom (just replacing the older parts that appeared to have issues) the rom has been amazing.

I do think sometimes people forget your doing this in your spare time for the community and i know everybody appreciates all your efforts.

I just wanted to thank you. I'm running the fixed r6 rom on two mobiles and both have been rock solid with absolutely no issues. Going out on a limb but much better than Pauls 2.1 Modaco rom and that was my rom of choice up until this point.

Anyway just wanted to let you know we appreciate your efforts and I for one am a loyal supporter. Well done mate .....

Guest beebaakid

I tried flashing the r6 with fixes and got stuck on android man, I didnt do any wiping as Im already on r6, somethings going on, I agree with everyone else, dont give up, definately the best rom out there.

Guest Autopiolet
I tried flashing the r6 with fixes and got stuck on android man, I didnt do any wiping as Im already on r6, somethings going on, I agree with everyone else, dont give up, definately the best rom out there.

Same here, i'm also stuck at green man, you have done a great job, you shouldn't give up man, the best rom i've tried yet, so keep up the good work, it is your calling,:-))

and thanks.

Edited by Autopiolet

Same here, i'm also stuck at green man, you have done a great job, you shouldn't give up man, the best rom i've tried yet, so keep up the good work, it is your calling,:-))

and thanks.

Appears theres two CRC errors in the fixed rom i uploaded (not in the rom, just in the upload) ;) Going to reupload, then redownload and check. Will remove this one for now however as this will cause the green android freeze bug ..

Guest Skillganon

Why not give thread access to danz0l so he can pick up where you left and bring updates on the OP. It seems like you (Fibble) have burnt yourself out Good job and thanks.

Personally I think rom building should be a collective work rather than one person working on one rom.

Guest ex-efixxer
Sorry guys. I get stressed quite easily these days. I'll take a rest and look at the ROM again soon.

thanks for not giving up!! take your time!!

all the best!!

Guest daniel2k10
Sorry guys. I get stressed quite easily these days. I'll take a rest and look at the ROM again soon.

Take the time you need!

I have also to say that your rom seriously is the best! It would be a pity if you would completely disappear from the community!

Guest MrHicks

Don't worry about it, you don't owe us anything, I've been using your roms as my main day to day phone for months without any issues at all. Definitely take a break if you're not enjoying yourself, take it easy and thanks.

Why not give thread access to danz0l so he can pick up where you left and bring updates on the OP. It seems like you (Fibble) have burnt yourself out Good job and thanks.

Personally I think rom building should be a collective work rather than one person working on one rom.

oh no no no you misunderstand i'm no rom developer. I just took fibblesans rom and applied the fixes present in the forum. Fibbs did all the work and the fixes issued by various users of this forum. I just packaged it and uploaded to help out ...

Guest theShire
does APNdroid work for anybody with r6? i still have a data connection in the statusbar and can use the browser.

I had to change the APNdroid settings to use the suffix rather than the built-in system switch.

So the apn settings all have "apndroid" appended to the end of them to prevent them working.

Using the built-in switch I have an issue where any time I use WiFI and then switch it off, then the Device auto-connects to Edge/3G/HSDPA for a few seconds then it seems like APNdroid kicks in and turns it off. The issue with this is that I'm on pre-pay and once I connect to Edge/3G/HSDPA during the day then I get charged 99c regardless of whether or not I actually use it for anything meaningfull.