GAMES

Guest flopyro

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ColdEmbrace
Im lovin Eternal Legacy by gameloft on my gen1 blade overclocked to 691 and running Swedish Spring RLS5

I had issues running it on CM7 at 710 it wouldnt load graphics correctly making it impossible too play

Guest targetbsp
OOOh magic the gathering..

But its not magic the gathering right? Something similar?

Yeah just similar. It's pretty much Magic without the blocking phase to speed up play. You basically have to balance attacking the enemy hero with attacking his units to keep him sufficiently under control that he can't wipe you out.

I've spent a lot of time on it, it's very good. It absolutely canes the battery though.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest DrEzkimo
Black screen with music?

yep. sigh I went through all the hassle of getting a yank friend to lend me her amazon account info to get this game :D

Guest ariochd
yep. sigh I went through all the hassle of getting a yank friend to lend me her amazon account info to get this game :D

In my Blade too. If i edit build.prop with Htc Desire (method for Gameloft) game start and close immediately

Guest OtherguyX

I frikkin love gameboid! so awesome! basically im playing final fantasy 1, and i might replay golden sun 1 and 2 (im a big fan of RPG's :D)

Also angry birds is ok but LAGG, FRIKKIN LAGGGGG!!!

oh and speedx has the best physics in the world! amazing game, and so fast and addictive!

i play doodle jump while im in the toilet

doodle fit is quite good

Guest PolarB33r73

Does anyone know if there's a way to make Battleheart work ? I'm running CM7 N 85 and it crash on startup...I also tried with SS5 and FLB, no luck.

Damn, I've been waiting for this game forever and now it seems it's not supported by the Blade :D

Guest shadowninty

If you are unsure if a game will work, get the APK, open it, and check if there is an ARMv7 folder in the Lib folder only the app ain't gonna work - it uses processor functions our ARMv6 MSM7227 don't have

Guest mcfischsam

What could it be, that gets cm7 users running plantsvszombies and ss5 users can't?

any suggestions? i don't want to change to cm7 if its possible..