GAMES

Guest flopyro

Guest Check60
Same here, on CM7 and it runs perfect.Top game for a mobile.

I`ve got CM 7 Nightly 82 on my Blade and there are always some annoying graphic glitches... :D

Dithering and JIT are enabled.

Do other users got the same problem?

Guest hugobosslives

@check60

i find some gameloft games only work with (just in time compiler) JIT disabled on cm7

havnt played the game your talking about, but you could try it....

Guest Check60
@check60

i find some gameloft games only work with (just in time compiler) JIT disabled on cm7

havnt played the game your talking about, but you could try it....

Thank you Hugo for the hint. I`ve already tried that (+build.prop), but the problem still remains

At times there are less glitches and at other times there are more ones, very strange :D

Guest hugobosslives

with a bit of playing around. you should be able to get all games that work on our v6 processor to work.

the only game that (supposedly?) works on v6's that i havnt been able to get working is splinter cell conviction.

Guest Bounceonit
What could it be, that gets cm7 users running plantsvszombies and ss5 users can't?

any suggestions? i don't want to change to cm7 if its possible..

The only glitch I get is on the title screen.The background is missing or the sign with my name on is missing, but other than that it runs perfect.Are you running it from your SD.Have you overclocked as im running at 729MHz.Last of all, there are a few versions of the game floating about that are not compatible with the blade.The file from Amazon is just over 75mb.

Guest Pondlife
The only glitch I get is on the title screen.The background is missing or the sign with my name on is missing, but other than that it runs perfect.Are you running it from your SD.Have you overclocked as im running at 729MHz.Last of all, there are a few versions of the game floating about that are not compatible with the blade.The file from Amazon is just over 75mb.

Blimey didn't realise that, no wonder they suggest wifi download!

First time I ran it the graphics were mostly ok, although didn't have the button to start the game on screen hit it at random lol.

It was fine until the whack a zombie level, where I could see the earth moving but no zombies which made it rather tricky. Thought it was impossibly tough, didn't initially realise they were supposed to be visible. After a reboot that level suddenly became a lot more reasonable. :D

Guest mcfischsam

Do i need to overclock ?

i only found apks with 73.9 mb in size ...

could you point me to another version?

Guest k0zmic

Cool Sniper game is 'Contract Killer'. It's not available from Market since it thinks it's incompatible, but I find it works fine.

Guest meatdude
I`ve got CM 7 Nightly 82 on my Blade and there are always some annoying graphic glitches... :(

Dithering and JIT are enabled.

Do other users got the same problem?

I have the same :(

Guest ShahinTehShiz
Cool Sniper game is 'Contract Killer'. It's not available from Market since it thinks it's incompatible, but I find it works fine.

Managed to find it, but it wants to install 250+mb of extra data for it to run!

Guest Tom Kitchen

Downloaded N.O.V.A - it works surprisingly well for a FPS on a 3.5 inch screen, I'm very impressed actually, Played for about half an hour, with no lag whatsoever, I might try some of Gameloft's other games but haven't decided which. Overclocked to 729 mhz, cm7 stable 7.02 (Gen 2), JIT compiler on, surface dithering disabled, allow purging of assets enabled, lock home and messaging in memory enabled, vm heap size 32m).

Edited by Tom Kitchen

Guest Mushroom_Lord

I just got Nova and found how ridiculously good it is! I never thought it would be so playable (control wise) and its actually very smooth (until you start fighting about 6 different guys) Though I havent got a large SD cache so that may help a bit.

Does anyone else know any other (preferably free) graphically beautiful games? ;)

Nova looked pretty amazing. And considering its for top end phones playing it on one costing as little as £75 aint half bad!

Guest globetrance
I just got Nova and found how ridiculously good it is! I never thought it would be so playable (control wise) and its actually very smooth (until you start fighting about 6 different guys) Though I havent got a large SD cache so that may help a bit.

Does anyone else know any other (preferably free) graphically beautiful games? ;)

Nova looked pretty amazing. And considering its for top end phones playing it on one costing as little as £75 aint half bad!

Try Dungeon Hunter, Let's Golf and Eternal Legacy . They work fine on my ZTE !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest k0zmic
Managed to find it, but it wants to install 250+mb of extra data for it to run!

It's worth it!

I think that contract killer is on the market now, I'm sure that I saw it earlier.

The Market thinks it's not compatible with Blade's though AFAIK.

And downloading Peggle now.

Edited by k0zmic