NFS Hot Pursuit

GT Racing Motor Academy

Trial Extreme 2

Other than that I play

Ninjump

Fruit Roll

Fruit Slice

Angry Birds Rio

All of them works great except angry birds with a little lag...

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Gish - I think this controls better than the PC version. Free (ad supported, $1.50 for ad free)

Oh yes, Gish :D I remember the jar version on my Tocco Lite...Shame it wasn't longer, but great none the less!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest targetbsp
Monopoly - a really nice conversion from the board game. It's expensive though - £3.56 inc VAT. I refunded it in case it comes up in the 10p offers as so many EA games have! But I'll re-buy it if not.

Guest targetbsp

GTA 3 is out. On the subject of big name games, Sonic is also out. Not played it nor GTA though cause I imagine both will suck on a touchscreen but I'll be happy to be told I'm wrong!I also don't fancy testing the performance of GTA. The series has a bad rep for performance on high end gaming PC's! Never mind phones.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest targetbsp

Plants Vs Zombies and Peggle are now on the Market for those that missed the Amazon.com offer. £1.99 each plus VAT.

I just bought this to see if there was a difference from amazons version and refund it inside 15 minutes if not. Well there is a difference, the graphics are far sharper and less blurry on a blade than amazons version! Might be worth the upgrade for any dedicated PvZ fans! Or at least do what i did and try it inside the 15 mins.

[edit]

Same applies to Peggle. In fact the difference in quality is even more noticeable in it!

Edited by targetbsp

Guest targetbsp

Getjar Gold - 100 (legally) free premium games and apps.

Getjar have decided to outdo Googles 100 apps for 10p each promotion!

I recommend the following:

Aporkalypse Pigs of Doom - it's like an isometric Lost Vikings

Karoshi - this is fantastic! A must have. A puzzle platformer where you're a depressed office worker and the aim is to die rather than find the exit for the level. And it can be remarkably hard to find something on the level to kill you.

Majesty Fantasy Kingdom - port of a PC rts. Well suited to touchscreen as you have no direct control of units, instead you place rewards on areas or enemies you want your units to explore or attack. Highly recommended

Townsmen 6 - like Settlers. Great game but of more limited appeal than the above two.

Toyshop Adventures - I played the demo of this and it's a very nice looking platformer. But it uses in game currency and I got the impression the full version does too. Just it comes with a load to start with. It was a good game but I hate in game purchases. Worth a go for free if you won't get annoyed that you might not be able to complete it without either spending money or giving up.

But there's plenty of other top titles there that will appeal to those with different tastes in games than me. :)

Edited by targetbsp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest targetbsp

You need to click the Getjar Gold link at the top of the post and scroll right through them, finding ones you like.

Kairosofts latest is out btw: Mega Mall Story

I didn't think I'd like it because I've not liked the other building oriented ones (Hot Springs and World Cruise). This is different to those two though and it's surprisingly addictive building a shopping centre. I failed to refund it within the 15 minutes trial and was still playing it at 1:30am last night. :D

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Maxsas360

You need to click the Getjar Gold link at the top of the post and scroll right through them, finding ones you like.

Kairosofts latest is out btw: Mega Mall Story

I didn't think I'd like it because I've not liked the other building oriented ones (Hot Springs and World Cruise). This is different to those two though and it's surprisingly addictive building a shopping centre. I failed to refund it within the 15 minutes trial and was still playing it at 1:30am last night. :D

I love Kairosoft. If I had a credit card I'd buy every game they developed. Well except of that Pocket League Story. But I noticed a thing that their game engine is always the same and unoptimized. It lags like hell, I get about 20fps and it is tiring for my eyes and It's CPU heavy so the phone heats up.

Edited by Maxsas360

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Maxsas360

This is nice: Babylonian Twins

A polished puzzle platformer that's been 17 years in the making! It was written for the Amiga but never released after Commodores collapse.

Seems good fun to me and is free.

17 years of development for a platformer?

13355651.jpg

Edited by Maxsas360

Guest targetbsp

This is a great port of a great PC game: Anomaly: Warzone Earth

It's a reverse tower defense game where you select your units, their order, their route and send them to battle enemy towers whilst using special moves such as repair unit and smoke screen.

Note that the intro doesn't work on my phone but can at least be skipped in the latest version!

Also, Where's my Water has had a 50 level new campaign added as an in app purchase. The latest version includes a 5 level demo of it.

Guest targetbsp

There's a Humble Indie Bundle out for Android!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

It includes the aforementioned Anomaly Warzone Earth (so glad I just bought that lol!) and Edge which are ARMv6

Also Osmos which now works on the Blade even though the market version currently doesn't

and the bonus game is World of Goo which is ARMv7 only

For those unfamiliar with Humble Bundles, you pay what you want and get the games on multi platform (PC, Mac, Linux and new to this bundle, Android)

If you spend more than average, you get the bonus game(s)

The PC/Mac versions activate in Steam

The money is split between the game devs, charity and the people making the Bundle.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest targetbsp

Osmos full version included with HIB now works on the Blade and as the market version doesn't, this bundle is pretty much the only way you can get it!

Just came here to say Osmos now works, but targetbsp beat me to it!

I haven't played Where's My Water since the update in December deleted all my progress :-(

Edited by Stu C

Guest reedo_17

Some games i have been playing on my ZTE blade (with game play)

FIFA 12

Real Steel

NOVA 2

GTA III

NFL Flick Quaterback

Angry Birds

Bloons TD4

Blood and Glory

Anomaly

fruit ninja

Great Little War Game

Backbreaker 2 Vengence

Drag racing

Madden NFL 12

Guest perswel

games currently on my blade

pes 2011 (no explanation needed i guess :P)

burning tires 3d

zombie dash

wings of steel

dragon fly (very addictive)

lane splitter

raging thunder lite version

krazy kart racing (addictive racing game but has cartoon graphics )

Guest t.A.T.u

Did you see Great Little War Game has a new standalone expansion out for it? Called 'All Out War'. 25 new (harder) levels across 2 campaigns.

well i can see that i migh buy it when ive finished the mission in glwg :D