GAMES

Guest flopyro

Guest targetbsp
i love lemmings style games (i'm playing pinguins in by linux box)

could you put a link please :)

thanks

here it is: http://www.appbrain.com/app/fuzzies/com.polarbit.Fuzzies

Although it has a small apk it downloads a load of data to the sd card on first use. It's a very polished game - the monkeys are fantastically animated.

There's another lemmings style game too: http://www.appbrain.com/app/bunny-mania-li....BunnyManiaLite but I found it sluggish on the san fran (2.1) and no where near as nicely animated.

Guest targetbsp
Game Dev Story is great fun. Moves at a quick pace to keep you addicted

I was up until 4:30am playing it last night. That beats even Civilization 5 which is the only recent game to keep me up past midnight! It's like the old Amiga game 'A Rockstar Ate My Hamster' only with more things you can do.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest targetbsp

I've not had opportunity to try this yet but GemRB. Biowares Inifinity Engine ported to Android! I've got to find my Baldurs Gate 2 discs now and then free up some SD card space to fit it on. :)

Guest cartierv

ANyone know what this bug appears to be in the SNES and GB emulators ? Basically they totally crap out if you put the screen orientation to landscape or just open settings for that session. And the game at full screen landscape will be dogslow thereafter until you quit using Task manager and then relaunch then it will be ok in full screen landscape as long as you don't fiddle with any settings.

Both GB and SNES have the same bug. Also SNES's virtual controls seem to launch the web browser if they are set to be the bottom in landscape which will then make the game run slow again when you come back to it.

They work well, but they really need to kill this problem.

Edited by cartierv

Guest SWOriginal

Original post deleted.

Not only sharing pirated applications is against the forum rules but also asking for it.

Edited by BigBearMDC
asking for pirated apps.

Guest barrios09

Hi,

i got nfs shift and reckless racing for my zte blade, but there are texture errors in these games...what can i do to solve this problem?

i use the finnish fillyjonk rls2...

thx,

barrios09

Guest barrios09

sorry, but on youtube you see that the games are running...especially nfs in full speed, but for me it doesnt work completely, because there are texture errors...

people who can read are in advantage :)

Guest targetbsp

Anyone tried Dungeon Defenders on the Blade yet? I see the latest version dropped the requirements to Android 2.1.

Does it support our CPU? I'm still annoyed that Rocket Bunnies doesn't!

Guest Phoenix Silver
Anyone tried Dungeon Defenders on the Blade yet? I see the latest version dropped the requirements to Android 2.1.

Does it support our CPU? I'm still annoyed that Rocket Bunnies doesn't!

dungeon defenders works fine in my froyo 2.2 rom :( smoothly

Guest targetbsp
Hardly smooth, but it works though.

I found it ran pretty well on the stock rom! The 2d upgrade your character screen was jerky as heck overlaid on the 3d engine and the part of the speech intro that overlaid the 3d engine skipped a couple of times but the game itself seemed fine. Doesn't seem a very suitable game for a mobile though. I'd be more interesting in giving it a go on my PC!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest targetbsp

I posted this on another forum and figure as I've gone to the trouble of writing all this out I may as well post it here too. :D A few of these I may have previously suggested on here though.

Mechanics Touch - a puzzle platformer with hints of Lemmings. Paid app, no demo

Age of Conquest - Turn based strategy like Risk. This is a lite version of a paid app. You can play a full game but the paid version has lots more options.

Checkers - Draughts to us. Free. There is a paid version of this but I can't work out what if anything it adds.

Leave Devil Alone - Nice rip-off of Plants V Zombies. Faster paced though so not so much for the casual gamers. This is a demo with limited number of levels.

Tower Raiders - Defense Grid. A limited number of levels demo

Pobs - Not 100% sure how to describe this so I'll go with the developers description of Draughts crossed with Othello. Free

X Construction - Bridge Builder. Very nice game but I find the controls a bit fiddly - this may be just my phone though. Free limited level demo of not yet released game.

Uniwar - Advance Wars. Paid app, no demo.

Fuzzies - very well animated and smooth rip off of Lemmings. Paid app, no demo.

ShokoRocket - Chu Chu Rocket. Free

Everlands - Turn based strategy that's hard to describe. Kinda like Othello if your pieces had attack power, health and could only capture in certain directions! Limited level demo.

Galcon - real-time Risk in space is generally the description used for this one. Paid app, no demo. Though I believe there's a demo of the PC version you could try.

And finally, the greatest game ever made: Game Dev Story - manage a game development company. Hiring, firing and training staff. Choose the games to design and market them. Sounds dull but it isn't. There's always something to do and it's amazingly addictive - keeping me up to the early hours on more than 1 night. Paid app, no demo.

Guest sumdumguy

Anyone get the 'pinball' game to work? The one with multiple tables to play, each table lasts just a few seconds before dropping back to the main menu. jjR7