GAMES

Guest flopyro

Guest buneech

Just tried Dungeon Defenders and Monopoly Classic HD on the Blade. Dungeon Defenders works, not smooth, but still playable. Monopoly Classic HD works very smoothly.

Also: Rope Cut works nicely, NFS Shift also, aswell as Amtalee and Reckless Racing and Tank Hero.

Guest ace9094

Id like to see Streetfighter on android or Mortal Kombay (not via emulation though... they suck)

lol

PS playing Angrybirds from recommendation and also Parachute Panic

Guest targetbsp
love this kind of game but it's too you huge and expensive for my tastes ;)

do you know some other tactic, maybe? :)

I don't know of any similar games but my tastes run to turn based games like that and this is my current games list: http://android.modaco.com/content-page/323...games/page/80/#

That Spectral Souls is going to have to have a demo soon. It's way too expensive for most people to gamble on. If it runs well wnough then I'm highly likely to buy it.

Not sure how well a beat 'em up would work touchscreen?? :S

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Watashi_PT

I've tried to put this game "Gangstar West Coast Hustle" working in my san francisco. But it must have some error because everytime i install it the menu game works well but when i start playing the game is all black and white.

Can someone find me the version to the San Francisco please? ;)

Guest timeslip1974

Spectral Souls looks awesome but wont touch it without a demo to test it first...

So what i am doing is playing tactics ogre and final fantasy tactics advance on the gameboy advance emulator - both run perfectly and from the reviews of the other versions of Spectral Souls (averages a 6 on the psp) will be far better than it anyway

Guest targetbsp

That's a leaked pre-release version of a commercial game EA are (or will be) selling from their eamobile.com website.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest shastar
That's a leaked pre-release version of a commercial game EA are (or will be) selling from their eamobile.com website.

It is not so much about it yet. it is on xdadevelopers. They have not said anything either ... but who knows yet.

Perhaps it is a trial version ...

Guest targetbsp

It's $1.99 on eamobile.com but they don't seem to support the Blade - at least, not with the rom I'm using. ;) Why can't they just put it on the market damnit.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Rotmann

Thanks for the tip! Brilliant! They don't put it in the market for the same reason gameloft does not put games in the market: it's not optimised and has a lot of lacks.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest chozabu
Wheelz, X-Construct, MiniSquadron and Spaghetti Marshmallows are great!

WooHoo! Wheelz! thats my game ;) How'd you hear about it? this is the first time I've randomly come across it on the net (though, I may have mentioned it in these forums...)

Still - If anyone is interested - links:

Full Version:

http://www.appbrain.com/app/wheelz-2d-phys...ndroid.BikeGame

Free Version:

http://www.appbrain.com/app/wheelz-2d-phys...d.LightBikeGame

and my site is:

http://chozabu.net/blog - Which contains some info on level making =D

As for other games

Zenonia Looks cool - not got round to trying it properly yet though.

Guest Rotmann

Hi, WOW it's a big honor to have you here, I have always wondered how the SGS users were sad because the game was not so fast and on the SanFran it is perfect, now I have the answer, you are a SanFraner ;) Wheelz is my favorite game on Android, great realistic physics, the multi-configurable suspension/wheels and so on. I am addicted to it, it's for me by far the most played game on a mobile device. Done all levels with all wheel/suspension configurations :) And it is just fun to always get almost daily new levels, the new one for today is very tricky, haven't done it yet but it follows, very tricky. I saw Wheelz on Appbrain 2 weeks ago it was on the first page and gave it a try, it does not leave me in peace since then :D Crazy. I have just seen that you have broken the 250.000 downloads 2 days ago, congrats! One question though, why did you choose the crazy background? ;)

Guest chozabu
Hi, WOW it's a big honor to have you here, I have always wondered how the SGS users were sad because the game was not so fast and on the SanFran it is perfect, now I have the answer, you are a SanFraner ;) Wheelz is my favorite game on Android, great realistic physics, the multi-configurable suspension/wheels and so on. I am addicted to it, it's for me by far the most played game on a mobile device. Done all levels with all wheel/suspension configurations :) And it is just fun to always get almost daily new levels, the new one for today is very tricky, haven't done it yet but it follows, very tricky. I saw Wheelz on Appbrain 2 weeks ago it was on the first page and gave it a try, it does not leave me in peace since then :D Crazy. I have just seen that you have broken the 250.000 downloads 2 days ago, congrats! One question though, why did you choose the crazy background? ;)

Cool!

The background, I made a few years ago and umm... well It was sitting on my hard disk, and I wanted a tiling texture for the background. I have been meaning to change it....

Still - even on my sanfran (running jj-rls7) I get some slowness on lvl6. I keep optimising and adding new features, which about cancel out the optimisations!

Guest targetbsp
Spectral Souls looks awesome but wont touch it without a demo to test it first...

So what i am doing is playing tactics ogre and final fantasy tactics advance on the gameboy advance emulator - both run perfectly and from the reviews of the other versions of Spectral Souls (averages a 6 on the psp) will be far better than it anyway

Have you read any of those reviews? The game is slated for appalling load times from the UMD discs - not because of the game itself. I definitely want a demo also - I'm just more optimistic that it's a good game. :lol: It's how it'll perform on the Blade that worries me.

Guest daerragh

I've be told on this forum that Brothers in Arms 2 are unplayable on the Blade, however I've found youtube video with some guy playing BIA2 on our ZTE. How possible? He says he uses 3.1.6 version, which didn't work for me.

Here is the video:

Guest targetbsp
Majesty has just been released on Android. This is a well regarded PC RTS series where you have limited control of your armies. You encourage them where to go by placing flags and attaching rewards to them rather than direct control. On the PC I always found this fairly limiting but it's ideal on a phone where direct touchscreen control of a dozen units sucks.