GAMES

Guest flopyro

Guest Rotmann
Anyone know how to move the little frog creature in 'Mega Jump'? - no matter how much i tilt/sway the phone froggy stays in the centre of the screen........... :D

Maybe reinstall will help or a calibration in the settings? Or try hyper jump :P

Guest wolverine73
Maybe reinstall will help or a calibration in the settings? Or try hyper jump :P

Thanks for the reply - i will try, just gotta finish me lunch :D

Guest Shadey1
Got PES2011. It runs really well and is quite fun to play. Actually isn't too bad to play with accelorometer.

Yeah takes a while to get used to mind you. Heck it's not bad jsut using your thumbs. Dribbling is a bitch lol

FPSE is finally released for android, supposedly the best PSX emu for phones, anybody try it on the blade yet? old winmo requirements were 400mhz, so froyo 600-700mhz should work fine on most RPG.

EDIT: Tekken 3, twister metal 4, work perfectly on epic 4g, so ff7,8,9, chrono cross etc should work flawlessly for the blade!

Edited by Fou-lu

Really bored at work. Are there any good games / apps that you guys can recommend that I can play, discreetly of course. :D

:D

Thanks!

Edited by lixcab

Guest vermat17

Here's the one I have and like...

Soz for repetitions, I was too lazy to read through all 9 pages...

Abduction

Doodle Jump

Paper Toss

Tank Hero

Tetris

SBMX (not really a game, but good for just doodling)

X Construct

Edited by vermat17

Guest razedboy

I'm trying to install Drift Mania Championship & Crazy Snowboard and they freeze in the middle of installation & bladereboots. I'm running Japanese Jellyfish R9 rom. Is there any fix or something?

have a great day!

Guest targetbsp

I'm liking Aporkalypse atm. Free with ads or paid. It's worth buying if you like it because the ad slows it down quite a lot and is also kinda in the way. It's a bit sort of Lost Vikings but top down. Swapping between different characters who have different skills to overcome a series of obstacles.

• 2 weeks later...