GAMES

Guest flopyro

Guest Rotmann
Fuzzies. It's very nice - fantastically animated.

+1 great game

Which device version actually works. I'm a big try before you buy type. I love Everybody's golf.

Try the HTC versions, like desire or nexus one or scorpion, they always work. Also, Golf Battle 3D looks good.

Some new recommendations:

Karoshi - for suicide fans

They need to be fed - fun, some kind of rocket bunnies (which does not work on the Blade)

Turbo Grannies - insane game

Abyss Attack - cool organic spaceship shooter

Gun Bros - fun 2D shooter

Micronytes - fun organic jump & run

MiniGore - great 2D shooter, some kind of Guerrilla Bob, sadly not in the market anymore but some apks float on the internet

Guest ezablade
+1 great game

Try the HTC versions, like desire or nexus one or scorpion, they always work. Also, Golf Battle 3D looks good.

Some new recommendations:

Karoshi - for suicide fans

They need to be fed - fun, some kind of rocket bunnies (which does not work on the Blade)

Turbo Grannies - insane game

Abyss Attack - cool organic spaceship shooter

Gun Bros - fun 2D shooter

Micronytes - fun organic jump & run

MiniGore - great 2D shooter, some kind of Guerrilla Bob, sadly not in the market anymore but some apks float on the internet

Thanks for Micronytes and Abyss Attack

Guest lesa0208

Game i have and play on my phone

air control

angry birds all modes

fruit ninja

they need to be fed

pocket god

glow hokey

guns and glory

minigor

gun bros

nfs shift

pinball deluxe

hungry sharks 2

nin jump

paper toss

yoo ninja

aprokalipse pig of doom

basketball shot 3d

shift puzzle game

squibble

throttle copter

pes 2011

Edited by lesa0208

Guest Michealtbh

I'm currently playing Angry Birds, Leave Devil Alone HD, NFS Shift, Tank Hero, Tetris, Wheelz and Winds of Steel. All running fine :D

Guest targetbsp

Tower Raiders 2 is out as of last night. It's pretty much the same as the first game ( a good thing!) but nicer looking (and different levels obviously!)

Guest SkyBlue92
I'm currently playing Angry Birds, Leave Devil Alone HD, NFS Shift, Tank Hero, Tetris, Wheelz and Winds of Steel. All running fine :D
How do you have your Blade set up?

I wiped my phone, put the JapJelly ROM on, then tried NFS Shift and it lagged, it was unplayable...

Guest Michealtbh
How do you have your Blade set up?

I wiped my phone, put the JapJelly ROM on, then tried NFS Shift and it lagged, it was unplayable...

CM7 nightly 28, OC 729 max 245 min, JIT on

Guest SkyBlue92
CM7 nightly 28, OC 729 max 245 min, JIT on
I'd been reluctant to try the CM7 Nightlies (thought they were experimental/unstable), but decided to give it a go after reading your post.

Angry Birds now runs almost as smoothly as it does on my iPod Touch and the general performance of the phone is great! The only flaw I see so far is that the menu that lists all of your apps etc. is a bit choppy, but very impressed so far! :D

Edited by SkyBlue92

Guest Michealtbh
I'd been reluctant to try the CM7 Nightlies (thought they were experimental/unstable), but decided to give it a go after reading your post.

Angry Birds now runs almost as smoothly as it does on my iPod Touch and the general performance of the phone is great! The only flaw I see so far is that the menu that lists all of your apps etc. is a bit choppy, but very impressed so far! :D

Its more than stable enough for everyday use. Yeah launcher performance is the only downside. You could try a more lightweight launcher like Zeam or Gingerbread Launcher

Guest iKrautDroid

Gameloft games I got to work:

Asphalt5

Assassins creed

Gt racing motor academy

Hawx

real football 2011

Dungeon Hunter

Sandstorm ( lite texture glitches)

Any other cool gameloft games that run?

Guest iKrautDroid

Yay! Tap Tap revenge for android is out!

Its pretty smooth but do you think it would run better if I enabled swap?

Or is it something extra ram cant fix?

Guest targetbsp

A new puzzle/logic game out, Refraction is completely awesome! You basically have to overcome obstacle courses directing lasers using mirrors and splitting or combining them into different colours using prisms. It's far better than the other laser/mirror games out there and gets really quite challenging.

Guest dibbles
A new puzzle/logic game out, Refraction is completely awesome! You basically have to overcome obstacle courses directing lasers using mirrors and splitting or combining them into different colours using prisms. It's far better than the other laser/mirror games out there and gets really quite challenging.

It is indeed a very good game. I don't think that the full paid for version is out yet though. Still it is both excellent to play and quite challenging.

Guest targetbsp
It is indeed a very good game. I don't think that the full paid for version is out yet though. Still it is both excellent to play and quite challenging.

Yeah. I'm awaiting April the 6th so I can buy the full one with lots more levels. :D

Guest dibbles
Yeah. I'm awaiting April the 6th so I can buy the full one with lots more levels. :D

I posted my review...

Great concept and implementation, albeit I'm only up to level 13 as yet. Even with the sensitivity of the rotation on high I find that it can still be a little "sticky". Sometimes this also happens with the placement of the prisms and mirrors. I do not like the big message asking me to advance a level over my finished screen that I would like to look at. The ability to save in mid game would be useful. Sound effects are minimal. I will be interested as to how much the full version would cost.

I too will look forward to buying this one.

Edited by dibbles

Guest targetbsp

They've said on their blog that they are changing the level finished message so they are at least listening to feedback. :D

Guest dibbles
They've said on their blog that they are changing the level finished message so they are at least listening to feedback. :D

That would be useful B)

Does the screen switch itself off for you..? In other words the game is not keeping the screen awake but allows it to sleep - might be just a reflection (not refraction) of how slow I am at making my moves ;)

Guest targetbsp
That would be useful :D

Does the screen switch itself off for you..? In other words the game is not keeping the screen awake but allows it to sleep - might be just a reflection (not refraction) of how slow I am at making my moves B)

I have a tasker script that says if my launcher is not the active app then set my screen off time to 10 minutes so... not in my case. ;)

Guest Michealtbh
I have a tasker script that says if my launcher is not the active app then set my screen off time to 10 minutes so... not in my case. B)

Could you give me a brief guide on how to set this up in Tasker? Thanks :D

Guest targetbsp
Could you give me a brief guide on how to set this up in Tasker? Thanks :D

Make a new tasker profile and when it asks for the context click application then your launcher. Now add a task, click + to add an action and choose display then display timeout. Choose a short period (1 minute or whatever) for the time you want if no apps are up. Click done until your back on the profiles list.

Now click the task of your new profile and choose add exit task. Add a task as above but set the timeout to longer (say 10 minutes).

Now when you're in an app (web browser or game or whatever) it won't blank for 10 minutes but once youve backed out to the homescreen it will blank after 1 minute

Guest Michealtbh
Make a new tasker profile and when it asks for the context click application then your launcher. Now add a task, click + to add an action and choose display then display timeout. Choose a short period (1 minute or whatever) for the time you want if no apps are up. Click done until your back on the profiles list.

Now click the task of your new profile and choose add exit task. Add a task as above but set the timeout to longer (say 10 minutes).

Now when you're in an app (web browser or game or whatever) it won't blank for 10 minutes but once youve backed out to the homescreen it will blank after 1 minute

Great, thanks! Ive never really been able to get the hang of Tasker, just have a few basic profiles running

Guest dibbles

Thanks for that. I never knew such a thing could be done.