(ROM) htc sense look alike 2.2 on blade rom r2

Guest Matty-p

Guest Matty-p
Looking forward to it.

my internet connections have all been down all wekend but may get fixed tonight am posting from my phone but if it goes up will upload rom tonight if not then it will be a few more days, sorry

matt

Guest rawsnake

Just a quick question here,

Has Flash Lite been implemented on the latest build? I saw your screen shot of the working lockscreen which you listed under long-term things so I just had to ask.

Guest Matty-p
Just a quick question here,

Has Flash Lite been implemented on the latest build? I saw your screen shot of the working lockscreen which you listed under long-term things so I just had to ask.

yea but only in the 2.1 rom

Guest rawsnake
yea but only in the 2.1 rom

Oh ok. Thanks. What about a JIT kernel with that? The most important part of having froyo on a San Francisco is for the speed. Do we have a kernel source which will enable us to port it? I mean of 2.1 because we've got the one for froyo. Can the source be extracted out of the stock rom? Also is a release date possible? Can't wait to put this onto my San Fran.

Edited by rawsnake

Guest Matty-p
Oh ok. Thanks. What about a JIT kernel with that? The most important part of having froyo on a San Francisco is for the speed. Do we have a kernel source which will enable us to port it? I mean of 2.1 because we've got the one for froyo. Can the source be extracted out of the stock rom? Also is a release date possible? Can't wait to put this onto my San Fran.

Maybe but will take time and is kinda moving backwards or just use. 2.2 if your obsessed by speed 2.1 if you need flash

Guest Ricksy75
i only have the dock for the outher one but here take it from a screenshot of my desire and cut out the dock

can somebody tell me where to get the time/calendar widget please, thanks

Guest Matty-p
Do we have any news about r3 version?

im thinking about it it has been sat on my desktop for weeks now and i got my internet conection back the outher day buut ive been thinking about r4 and really really want to name it r3 cos of a naming thing so may not release the r3 on my desktop and waight till a certian day to release a certian rom/s one of wich will be sense r3

Guest totalcmdext
im thinking about it it has been sat on my desktop for weeks now and i got my internet conection back the outher day buut ive been thinking about r4 and really really want to name it r3 cos of a naming thing so may not release the r3 on my desktop and waight till a certian day to release a certian rom/s one of wich will be sense r3

So, please release the version that you have already available.....

Guest totalcmdext
A big problem that needs to addressed is that the rom contains the version of launcher pro that expires

There are a lot of cr..k in the site in order to update it individual every user.....

Guest Waadulf

Easiest way to get "sense" on your phone is just to download ADW mod

It looks A LOT better than just having just the picture behind. Here the buttons lights up and the "sense"-launcher is still there when you open the appdrawer.

On the second post you can get the "sense" widgets.

Just sayin' :lol:

Edited by Waadulf