03/Mar Gr26 - NO SENSE: MoDaCo Custom ROM for HTC Desire with Online Kitchen (2.3.3 / GRI54)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Akarim47

need some help with the music player

I re-synced my Itune podcasts using doubletwist but now the music player doesn't see the playlist, any idea on how to import it?

Guest DragosP
I'm back.

1*. Dropbear. How do I use it? It seems it isn't operational.

2*. Sound recorder. The apk in /system/app isn't working.

3. FM Radio?

* Both have been selected when I cooked the ROM.

For Sound Recorder have to use this app.

Inclusion of Adfree would be nice.

But it's also very easy to install from Market :D

one small thing i would like to have is the H icon in statusbar... only shows 3G now. :P

Edited by Madeli

Here is the place where you can make a nice new framework-res.apk.

Mine is: UOT_ZC_11_26_09_20_1.zip

Yeah, i know about that. But how do you make a black statusbar with white text? I can make a black statusbar, but the text is black too then... kinda hard to read :P

Edit: well, i managed to make a blackbar now that works... except that the clock is still black :/ does anyone know which xml file got that color setting?

Edited by Madeli

Guest sinkingfish

Anyone else having trouble with Haptic Feedback not working and apps not installing from the app store but appearing as installed in the market? Also my phone keeps spontaneously restarting. I just came from the r9-wip... LOTS of problems with this ROM so far :P

Guest sinkingfish

Yep wipe and back up with ROM manager... Haptic sense was working faintly after a restart but has gone again :P Applications still don't download but appear as installed in the market... Very strange. Spontaneous restart looks like an isolated incident so far but it's early days I suppose!!

It hasnt for me. I still have that option.

I have another issue tho, cant seem to get the notification led to work for SMS. Did wipe both factory and cache, restores most vital apps with titanium, but the rest i got from the market.

Also, i previously used a DeFrost ROM, and there is a feature i miss: next song/previous song with the long press on the volume buttons. If you could look into that, i know alot of people would appreciate it Paul :P

Otherwise another great ROM, snappy like ever before :D

Guest DragosP
I do not seem to get a 'headphones plugged in' symbol when I plug it in.

This is the smallest problem.

The biggest problem is to synchronize contacts with Google. And I don't know how.

Guest chucky.egg

Love this! but ...

Flashed this over R9, had all sorts of odd stuff (like no phone app), so wiped and seemed fine.

Now apps and games won't download from the Market - it starts but then stops after half a second. Happens to apps I already have/had and new stuff I've never installed before. I downloaded Launcher Pro from the Market, so it *was* working.

I think I'm going to do another wipe, re-flash, wipe...

[EDIT]

Wipe and re-flash fixed it