StreakDroid 1.4.6 Annoncement

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest Dennrow

Hi, have anyone problem with Vplayer Alpha, after I update to 1.4.5 he stop

working. Black screen with just audio. Now update 1.4.6 and the same (play just .avi)

Is good player for mkv video Thank's

Guest cowballz

I have noticed that overclock widget is far superior than set cpu. after testing both . Setcpu locks up my phon anr actually makes it run slower over clocked, while overclock widget just makes my over all experiance very smooth and no lock up in the past day with thanksgiving rom

Guest mancterrier
Hi, have anyone problem with Vplayer Alpha, after I update to 1.4.5 he stop

working. Black screen with just audio. Now update 1.4.6 and the same (play just .avi)

Is good player for mkv video Thank's

Just tried, same here...

Guest cowballz

For peopl using dell stage . Its nice but scrolling is a c-. while launcher pro, crystal clear when scrolling. I think bottom line with launchers is the smooth scrolling. You can have the same expetiance in launcher pro just downloading all the widgets to customize is like dell stage with out loosing that crisp scrolling

Guest adzman808
Just tried, same here...

snap

i just went to rock player...

(incidently when i tried to copy a mkv to the streak i got a msg telling me the file structure of the streak didn't support mkv - but some of you seem to have a way round this...)

Guest gingernator

One issue that was just raised on XDA that I've experienced was Vplayer not outputting video, we have sound but just a black screen. If that could be sorted that would be great as Vplayer is quickly becoming the best video player on android.

Cheers

Guest topshelf95

Does anyone know where i can get a link to the blue sea/sky wallpaper that is coming with version 1.4.6? I like it a lot but doesnt seem to be in the wallpaper choices anywhere. :P

Guest topshelf95
Is anyone still using the Dell Stage Launcher and are they getting FC errors? I am just seeing if i'm the only one.

Im using dell launcher with overclock widget and autokiller set to aggressive. Everything is silky smooth, no fc's and no screen lag or stutter at all.

I found arcMedia the smoothest with divx files.

snap

i just went to rock player...

(incidently when i tried to copy a mkv to the streak i got a msg telling me the file structure of the streak didn't support mkv - but some of you seem to have a way round this...)

Guest LorD CLockaN

After updating from 2.1 (2.2) official to stevens 1.4.5. I have very poor signal where before I had great signal.. any help??

Edited by LorD CLockaN

Guest Stephen Hyde
After updating from 2.1 (2.2) official to stevens 1.4.5. I have very poor signal where before I had great signal.. any help??

probably the baseband thats a bit useless, probly gonna be bettered when o2 baseband is out

Guest Stephen Hyde

FPS WILL NOT be effected by whats installed im pretty sure the kernel has a bug somewhere stopping fps at 45 for me at least, can anyone on quadrant confirm the max fps they get on planets scene

FPS WILL NOT be effected by whats installed im pretty sure the kernel has a bug somewhere stopping fps at 45 for me at least, can anyone on quadrant confirm the max fps they get on planets scene

Was just sat here watching fps in quadrant and the stats for the planet section are a bit suspicious. Looks like a lock of some sort an the benchmark dosnt understand whats going on...

Guest jnovello

While the Official Dell 2.2 was capped at 45 I have hit 50 fps on your latest on the planet scene, but never higher.

Guest Dennrow

Happen to me if I update from 1.4.5 to 1.4.6 Then I reflash again 1.4.6 and everything is OK

Guest Stephen Hyde
Was just sat here watching fps in quadrant and the stats for the planet section are a bit suspicious. Looks like a lock of some sort an the benchmark dosnt understand whats going on...

sticking between 44 and 45 ?

Guest payneardo
probably the baseband thats a bit useless, probly gonna be bettered when o2 baseband is out

Nice one as my signal at home keeps dropping but thought it was o2, but it probably still is :P