Vega accessories

Guest removed-14

Wonder if it's possible to get a leather cover for an Ipad altered to fit the Vega. I know of a small shop in my local town centre that sells handbags and wallets that has a sign up saying they do leather repair, may pop my head in and ask next time I'm near.

Guest removed-14
Tweet from Advent Vega:

@micknorman Case next week, screen protectors hopefully online today

Great news! And I have a £5 PC voucher too!

In the mean time I got tired of waiting for a stand to be release... so I made my own:

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

:P

Guest removed-14
I'm liaising with Superetrader to see if they can get some accessories in (primarily case(s))!

P

A case would be my first purchase, along with the dock when it is released... price dependant of course! :P

Guest HugoQueiriga

I would like a case like this one for the Samsung Galaxy Tab, My mate has a similar one for the IPAD.

Case

It looks like mobilefun had one for pre-order very similar.

Stand Case

Edited by HugoQueiriga

Guest MonkeyBoy451
That will be good as long as they don't put a silly price tag on it like they have with the screen protectors. Do we know when it's going to be available yet?

I've tweeted them this morning about pricing and availability - havent had a reply yet. Will post here if when they do. :P

Guest removed-14
I've tweeted them this morning about pricing and availability - havent had a reply yet. Will post here if when they do. :P

I tweeted asking if the USB ports allow the connection of keyboards, memory sticks etc. Will post the reply if and when I get it.

Guest rferrett

You know what my first thought when I saw those pictures of the dock was "I bet that will be ridiculously pricey".

Given the price point of the Vega 'n' all....

Guest captainsensible

Considering the Vega's origins and the fact it will be sold under a number of different guises, I would not be at all surprised if that dock didn't appear on Ebay at some point soon, for only a few quid - certainly much cheaper than DSG will sell it for!