Vega accessories

Guest removed-14

Guest wimsloboy

Remlap

This case is of no use with the vega. The usb port on the vega is host only therefore will only work via your pc. the dock for the vega will have 3 usb ports which will allow the use of a keyboard etc ;)

Thanks for the reply, glad I asked here first.

Any other case suggestions other than the one from Curry's.

Made an enquiry at I-nique/Tuff-Luv about a case from them, hopefully they get back to me, they make some lovely cases. Had cases from them for my phone and laptop and are lovely.

Edited by remlap

Guest vegaaccs
Thanks for the reply, glad I asked here first.

Any other case suggestions other than the one from Curry's.

Made an enquiry at I-nique/Tuff-Luv about a case from them, hopefully they get back to me, they make some lovely cases. Had cases from them for my phone and laptop and are lovely.

The guys at tuffluv know me, if they are interested. Neoprene sleeve in a couple of weeks. It will be proporta branded and fitted perfectly.

Guest andrewg12345
Hi. has anyone ordered this case is it fully functional with the Vega?

Thanks for any replies.

So we need a case like this that can support the docking port on the vega please (@£20) or is there a software fix that can fix the usb? (every other pad suports full usb why not the vega)

Edited by andrewg12345

Guest vegaaccs
So we need a case like this that can support the docking port on the vega please (@£20) or is there a software fix that can fix the usb? (every other pad suports full usb why not the vega)

Taken onboard. Can't help you with technical matters I'm afraid. Best to ask #adventvega as they are the hardware team.

Guest removed-14
Ordered a case on Friday, Still haven't had a confirmation email though.

I'm the same but it shows if I log into the currys website so hopefully it is just the email has gone walk about!

Guest removed-14
I'm the same but it shows if I log into the currys website so hopefully it is just the email has gone walk about!

Just rang Currys and my case has been despatched.

Guest Dan2012
Just rang Currys and my case has been despatched.

That's re-assuring then, Still no email but just had a look and they took the money on Saturday so hopefully i should be getting one ;)

Guest removed-14
Anyone got the official case yet ? is it any good ?

I was told by Currys yesterday that mine had been sent via Royal Mail. No post today so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

Guest hullmackem
I was told by Currys yesterday that mine had been sent via Royal Mail. No post today so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

The code doesn't work anymore ;) :P

Guest Genieuk

I was expecting it today too, possibly delayed by the bad weather. I'm hoping it comes in tomorrow.

Guest MonkeyBoy451

I just got a confirmation email that my Screen Protector was out in the post today via Royal Mail - somehow I thought it had shipped already on the 4th when I got confirmation emails and the next step would be delivery!

Hopefully the Case is on its way, but havent heard anything about that.

Guest MonkeyBoy451
Could anyone with a screen protector, either the official one or another type, confirm if it helps reduce the glossyness of the screen? Although I do not have my Vega yet (should be Monday) the videos I have seen show it is extremely reflective and I'd rather not have to look at my ugly mug reflected back at me everytime I use it ;)

Cheers

Thats what I was intending to do this week when both official case & screen protector arrive - shots before and after... see if theres any difference.

Edited by MonkeyBoy451

Guest Genieuk

Got my case in when I got home. Feels soft and leathery. Seems pretty good quality, although I think £20 is the right price for what you're getting. The fit is perfect. The stand feature is nothing outstanding, but it does the job. Altogether happy with it so far.

Here's some piccies I took.

post-108428-1291751570_thumb.jpg

post-108428-1291751592_thumb.jpg

post-108428-1291751606_thumb.jpg

post-108428-1291751612_thumb.jpg

post-108428-1291751619_thumb.jpg

;)