Advent Vega: Games that work full-screen

Guest 5c00ter

Game title: Space Physics

Download from: MarketPlace

Special instructions: None that I am aware of ... May need Spareparts compatibility removed.

Game title: What the Doodle?

Special instructions: None that I am aware of ... May need Spareparts compatibility removed.

Game title: Tetris (EA)

Special instructions: None that I am aware of ... May need Spareparts compatibility removed. Portrait Only

Game title: Traffic Jam

Guest removed-14

Game title: uae4droid - Amiga Emulator

Download from: Market

Special instructions: None that I am aware of but I do have Spare Parts compat. mode off all the time now

Tried Lemmings and Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge (keep an eye on the Vega Video Thread for videos of both!) The mouse accuracy is quite a way out for Lemmings. This isn't the Vega's fault, it is the same on other devices I have tried. Lotus works well. Full fps, full sound.

Guest removed-14

Game title: Invadroid - Space Invaders clone

Special instructions: None that I am aware of but I do have Spare Parts compat. mode off all the time now. Game defaults to Portrait but that's how Space Invaders should be played :P

I've been trying tower defence type games and haven't found one that works full screen. Mind it has onlt been free ones, perhaps a paid one will work, although the only paid one I have, crystallight defence, doesn't work at all.

Guest removed-14
I've been trying tower defence type games and haven't found one that works full screen. Mind it has onlt been free ones, perhaps a paid one will work, although the only paid one I have, crystallight defence, doesn't work at all.

The full version of robo defense doew work but does not use the whole screen.

Game title: Monstie Wars

Special instructions: None that I've found, you do have to scroll the screen to see all the playing area.

Edited by Drizz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dazzawright
Reckless Racing

Works great.

Accelerometer steering does not work but screen controls work fine.

Asphalt 5

Does not run full screen, even with the compatability mode enabled or disabled in spare parts.

Pocket Legends

Does not run at all. On launching it looks like it fails to get an openGL conext as it immediately returns to menu.

Hmmm, pocket legends works great for me....although it is near impossible to control if the vega is on charge.

Guest nigelpwilson

Game title: My Paper Plane 2 Lite

Special instructions: G Sensor Game mode off

This game works really well, although tilt is a bit over sensitive, is it me or does Game Mode just invert the axis ? (At least thats all it does in this game)

Edited by nigelpwilson

Guest nigelpwilson
Game title: My Paper Plane 2 Lite

Special instructions: G Sensor Game mode off

This game works really well, although tilt is a bit over sensitive, is it me or does Game Mode just invert the axis ? (At least thats all it does in this game)

Does the same in Labyrinth ....Game mode just inverts the axis, not sure if this has been reported elsewhere

Pocket Racing

Occasionally the car sits on the start line but the race doesn't actually start, but 90% of the time it works just fine.

Word Feud

This is basically online scrabble. Get a few friends to install it and see if you can beat them! My username is 'tdroza' if anyone wants to challenge me to a game :-)

Homescreen is not locked to landscape, at least it isnt when using launcherpro.

at least with Nvidia framework + Toshiba stock release you get 2 rotations supported, but in my mod (using a Nexus one fix originally) we get full 4 angles rotation suppoprted here... its quite simple to add..

im looking for the Gsensor change here, which seems to help some issues..

the Gsensor should work fine, but it seems Nvidia changed code to the X,y,Z calculation has rotation for a landscape a "position1" where mobile has portrait as "position1" so nvidia framework incorrectly reports rotation back incorrectly to game apps.