are dell fixing their bugs?

Guest fards

...just tried the link you indicated but it points to "Streak_315_12332_00.pkg" (the one I used a few days ago to update my device, i imagine...), there's no

"Streak_315_00_12332_00.pkg" around...

Cheers

it was what I renamed the original as so that it wasn't overwritten by the other one when I downloaded it !

Guest kostaver
it was what I renamed the original as so that it wasn't overwritten by the other one when I downloaded it !

OK, understood now!! :P

But, at the end of it all, do you think Dell has updated that file or not??

TIA

Guest Televinken

I just checked today, & there's no update/patch for me. I have the 315_12332_00.

In addition to all the bugs reported; haven't anyone else noticed that push mail no

longer works? You may still configure the IMAP account, but unless you specify a

time interval between checking, your mail won't be delivered. It worked with 1.6.

And why the **** doesn't update checking work without wifi, in this 2.2 version?

I think the developers oughtta get back to work, & release sumthin' useful now!

:P

Guest kostaver
I just checked today, & there's no update/patch for me. I have the 315_12332_00.

In addition to all the bugs reported; haven't anyone else noticed that push mail no

longer works? You may still configure the IMAP account, but unless you specify a

time interval between checking, your mail won't be delivered. It worked with 1.6.

And why the **** doesn't update checking work without wifi, in this 2.2 version?

I think the developers oughtta get back to work, & release sumthin' useful now!

:P

+1 :D

Guest Televinken
nake sure you report all bugs, make sure that stephenjatdell knows exactly how bad it is that these aren't being fixed, yet the roll - out continues

Just went & reported. If these shortcomings aren't rectified soon,

this'll be my first & LAST Dell product. And that's what i told'em.

Bad news.

As I know for now. Dell plans to release the update on Jan, 2011. :P

O2 version could be the recently bug-fixed version.

Updated:

Softbank version is ok, too. But no OTA version.

Edited by AuirR

Guest dancemb

So when they said before the end of the year, they were esentially lying to everyone. Why release just for the hell of it, when they damn well know it is a buggy version?

Seriously, all the devs that Dell have, when DJ Steve's version is a lot of a better way to go. I would be hesitant myself, when you have to flash a new baseband, as im a newbie, so much so that I am not due to get my streak for another 1-2 weeks time, but when I do I really need v2.2, as a lot of online things I do require flash to be running