Acer Liquid E 2.2 froyo for EMEA has Been released,Asia pacific Ignored for now

Guest sundawg

Guest sundawg
I do hope so, but somehow I downloaded the official EMEA one but I got a MD5 checksum error =(

Can't wait no longer with all these minor problems that Acer had during the leaked bin days

Koki If ur Flashing From Gen 2 to Gen 1 don't use the Acer A1 tool not the one u got from acer website,cause when u flash EMEA over GEN 2 AAP,it won't go through,so download Acer A1 tool browse to the rom u want to flash,just ignored md5 failed stuff and go ahead with start flashing,it will complete the flash positive but yes once u get to home screen make sure u reset ur device once and start a fresh, plus when ur going back to ur original ROm make sure u reset/wipe ur data again and then flash...hope that helps..peace :P

Guest Ramdanih
Screw that, I just flashed in the latest Froyo leak and it works well in Malaysia!

I can make phone calls :P

+1 me too..

using froyo leak (gen1) work fine.

But, what different gen1, aap, etc?

Guest Koki1337
+1 me too..

using froyo leak (gen1) work fine.

But, what different gen1, aap, etc?

No idea about GEN1 and GEN2, but I assume it's the first and second release of the bin

AAP on the other hand is the firmware's region. AAP is for Asia Pacific, EMEA is for Europe (I don't know exactly) and 2 more official ones from Canadian carrier

Guest sundawg
No idea about GEN1 and GEN2, but I assume it's the first and second release of the bin

AAP on the other hand is the firmware's region. AAP is for Asia Pacific, EMEA is for Europe (I don't know exactly) and 2 more official ones from Canadian carrier

GEN 1 & GEN 2 s Generic Device 1 & 2 depending on the region and firmware. and yes as said by koki aap is asia pacific EMEA Europe Africa USA. well koki instead of using LEAK you could have used the stock ROM of EMEA countries which was released coupla days ago,as stock roms are more stable than leaks,anyways it's ur call lol...Peace :P

Guest Koki1337
GEN 1 & GEN 2 s Generic Device 1 & 2 depending on the region and firmware. and yes as said by koki aap is asia pacific EMEA Europe Africa USA. well koki instead of using LEAK you could have used the stock ROM of EMEA countries which was released coupla days ago,as stock roms are more stable than leaks,anyways it's ur call lol...Peace :P

I'm actually using EMEA version already when I realized that that all leaks are EMEA version too

Guest rajasuperman

Update to this bin on my Liquid E, was using official AAP ROM earlier. Used ADT to flash the bin, I ignored md5 warning. Works fine in India :D

Battery drains quickly, dropped to 50% in just 3 hours, 2G data always on, 30 mins of wifi, 30 mins of calls. Will remove the useless stock apps and see if that helps. Is anyone else facing this battery drain issue?

Another annoyance is that the phone randomly reboots during calls.

Notification bar is on the bottom of the screen and I keep hitting the it while typing the lowest row characters on the keyboard (esp the space bar) while in landscape mode. :P Is there any way to move notification bar to the top?

Guest sundawg
Update to this bin on my Liquid E, was using official AAP ROM earlier. Used ADT to flash the bin, I ignored md5 warning. Works fine in India :D

Battery drains quickly, dropped to 50% in just 3 hours, 2G data always on, 30 mins of wifi, 30 mins of calls. Will remove the useless stock apps and see if that helps. Is anyone else facing this battery drain issue?

Another annoyance is that the phone randomly reboots during calls.

Notification bar is on the bottom of the screen and I keep hitting the it while typing the lowest row characters on the keyboard (esp the space bar) while in landscape mode. :P Is there any way to move notification bar to the top?

download the official stock rom from acer UK or south africa website for froyo use thier acer tool .before u flash it again make sure u wipe the data once on ur phone also wipe ur sd aswell cause at times the image file are saved frm old flash,i'm pretty positive u will be gud to go with a clean rom,plus gud battery life...Hope that helps..Peace :D

Guest abgsiddiq
Update for Acer Liquid (256 MB Version) will follow in december I was told form Acer Support germany.

For real dude? A very good news to me then. ;)