New 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 bin for 256M

Guest jiego

anyone have tried the roggin rom over this bin?

i'm on roggin's rom OC 998mhz

quadrant--> 1134

linpack---> 33.x

aptick feedback don't work but every other things works very very well!!!!

ps. correct wifi stopped working with the modified boot.... i'm working to solve the problem....

Edited by Dado93

Guest umair9001
i'm on roggin's rom OC 998mhz

quadrant--> 1134

linpack---> 33.x

aptick feedback don't work but every other things works very very well!!!!

ps. MULTITOUCH FIX WORK!!!!!

roggin's rom uses old components, won't matter with any bin.

Guest thenext1

This seems strange, but when I go to google maps when connected in wifi, and hold my finger on a place to show its address, the bubble with "Retrieving address" comes up the address is never shown.

Then after a little bit google maps says "data connection lost" and no longer works.

I've even tried next to my wifi access points, and tried the hold-finger trick in different places in my country.

This works flawlessly in 3G.

why is this?

did someone noticed this problem?

why is that with each firmware update, the oddest things happen? i would have expected system failures, not application issues.

Guest Menerve

hello,

Am i the only one who have some problems with the Market ? I can't download apps (just "Start Dowloading") on wifi and 3G.

I'm using mcboydesigned's release.

Edited by Menerve

hello,

Am i the only one who have some problems with the Market ? I can't download apps (just "Start Dowloading") on wifi and 3G.

I'm using mcboydesigned's release.

Market is working fine for me (in the UK). It could be a problem with Google's servers, about a month ago I was having the same problems, so were my family and friends that have different Android phones... I read a lot of comments online too. It happened intermittently for around 2 weeks but it's been fine for the last month.

Guest Menerve
Market is working fine for me (in the UK). It could be a problem with Google's servers, about a month ago I was having the same problems, so were my family and friends that have different Android phones... I read a lot of comments online too. It happened intermittently for around 2 weeks but it's been fine for the last month.

It seems to be ok ! I forgot Hard reset :D

Thank you for your answer :P

Guest khamees79

I have the last leak of Froyp installed on my phone, Baseband: A1-05-01-05 , kERNEL 2,6,29 .

what is the difference between the leak I have, and this new version?

i'm really tired of wiping my phone with every new version.

ty

Guest Harness
I have the last leak of Froyp installed on my phone, Baseband: A1-05-01-05 , kERNEL 2,6,29 .

what is the difference between the leak I have, and this new version?

i'm really tired of wiping my phone with every new version.

Same as the leaks. Stability, bug fixes, etc. It's an official .bin so you should probably flash it. Just use titanium backup, no big deal. What's so terrible that you're losing? Contacts can save to sim or gmail, SMS can be uploaded to GMail bar none.