New 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 bin for 256M

Guest jiego

I installed this ROM yesterday and so far so good! It´s very smooth (though I think the previous one is a little smoother but it can be just my impression) and battery seems very good (to soon to tell though).

So far the only "issue" is the same old thing: little space on the internal memory. I deleted all the garbage, I made a factory reset and installed all the stuff I had moving to the SD everything I could + deleted caches and so far (after boot)...52Mb of internal memory.

Can someone tell me how to move THE ENTIRE APP/GAME to the SD? So far when I move with Titanium Backup / Move2SD / Move2SD Enabler at least 30-50% of the app stays on the internal memory!!!

Guest willyaranda
I installed this ROM yesterday and so far so good! It´s very smooth (though I think the previous one is a little smoother but it can be just my impression) and battery seems very good (to soon to tell though).

So far the only "issue" is the same old thing: little space on the internal memory. I deleted all the garbage, I made a factory reset and installed all the stuff I had moving to the SD everything I could + deleted caches and so far (after boot)...52Mb of internal memory.

Can someone tell me how to move THE ENTIRE APP/GAME to the SD? So far when I move with Titanium Backup / Move2SD / Move2SD Enabler at least 30-50% of the app stays on the internal memory!!!

It depends on how is written the App/Game. If the programmers used a lot of Java files, you could move almost everything to the SD, but if they used the NDK (C++ compiled) you cannot move those files to the SD. That's why (for example) moving GoogleEarth sizes down from 20 to 14MB, because Android needs to left the native (C++) files in the phone.

Hope this helps.

Guest Harness

Other option is to use Malez or other Apps2SD

I got a checksum error while trying to flash

It's because the md5sum isn't in the file name. It's safe to flash.

Edited by Harness

Guest liquid1984

Today I installed 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 on my Liquid-A with Acer DL tool and everything works great for now!

How to re-install official 2.1 from the Acer website if I have problems with Froyo?

I'm doing this first time so if anyone can explain me how to do that!

Sorry for my bad english!

Guest umair9001
The display seems to have lost sensitivity to the edges. has anyone else noticed this?

i use the sensitivity.sh gscript to increase.. :P

get it from any of the LCR Roms..

Guest jayziac
The display seems to have lost sensitivity to the edges. has anyone else noticed this?

I didn't notice anything different than before, the liquid always had issues with sensitivities on the edges.