** NEW STOCK ** 30 minute to stock allocation (14:45)

Guest Drizz

Guest lughnasadhuk

Same here.

Payment pending

Told minus 102 in stock.

Also told no confirmed stock for next week (although I am sure there will be).

Looks like I am one of the 102 on forward order. At least I got £10 off :P

Guest nigelpwilson
Same here.

Payment pending

Told minus 102 in stock.

Also told no confirmed stock for next week (although I am sure there will be).

Looks like I am one of the 102 on forward order. At least I got £10 off :P

Same email here, just called them and they are calling back later with an estimate of when next stock intake due, I wont hold my breath though :D

Guest mycroft72

Just had a call from Curry's customer service. They are expecting 2 shipments, on Wednesday and Friday. Likely delivery time next week.

They weren't sure how many were in each shipment.

Guest nigelpwilson
Just had a call from Curry's customer service. They are expecting 2 shipments, on Wednesday and Friday. Likely delivery time next week.

They weren't sure how many were in each shipment.

Ah the dilemma ....I see Currys have the Archos 101 in stock now .... what to do ?!?!? lol

Guest dr_nick

money doesn't seem to have left my account yet.

ordered from pcworld

acknowledgement email 15:41

2x order processing email 15:49

nothing since...

literally holding my breath!

ordered from pcworld

nothing since...

Check what your 'available funds' are, if you can.

Guest MonkeyBoy451

ordered from pcworld

nothing since...

Me too!! :P

I had order acknowledgement at 15:38

then 'We are now preparing your PC World order for delivery. ' at 15:42

and at the same time a blank email with a pdf of the invoice

havent check if the money has been taken yet

No DHL tracking number here but I can see that my Quidco account has tracked the order giving a cashback of £14.54. So I'm guessing that means the order has gone through.

Guest marmankites

Balls,

I have no money taken, and quidco has tracked it but errors on me?

"Your transaction verification submission has been unsuccessful. Please ensure that you have entered all field values correctly and in compliance with any provided instructions and/or min/max specifications. "

Spoke to PC world and they were fecking useless... Just said there is no stock?

Had the Acknowledgement 27 November 2010 15:40

Edited by marmankites

Guest friedgoldmole
just called pc world , apparently mines out for delivery today but they couldn't give a ref as its not dhl!

I just rang them up as I am in a similar situation as you, order acknowledge at 15:40, order processing at 15:46 with 2 mails, and nothing since. Girl said that my order had been released and should be received with the next 3 days. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow :P

Just had a voicemail from Currys on my phone, my order will not be going through due to not enough stock. I have to decide to cancel or wait for forward order.

FYI I recieved confirmation @15:41, followed by 'there may be a problem' email @15:51, followed by two 'We are preparing your order for delivery' emails (one with a PDF) @15:52

Tempted to cancel tbh and wait till the New Year.

If anyone ordered with curries they may just get lucky since I'm canceling my order with pixmania after discovering how limited the usb interactivity is. I was told the warehouse they use is shared with curries and they have a few available although it's now not even on the site.

Shame really as if the usb connectivity was better I would have it.

Guest lughnasadhuk
Just had a voicemail from Currys on my phone, my order will not be going through due to not enough stock. I have to decide to cancel or wait for forward order.

FYI I recieved confirmation @15:41, followed by 'there may be a problem' email @15:51, followed by two 'We are preparing your order for delivery' emails (one with a PDF) @15:52

Remember VAT goes up in the new year :P

Guest space_cowboy1985

I got the old security phone call ( I can only assume that it is powered by a small nuclear reactor), and was told that they would send an email. They sent the email which said due to low stock they might have problems getting it to me and would ring me up later. Seems like the first phone call could of covered all the bases.

The phones call must be to get the list down a bit. The archos is looking preety sweet at the mo.

Guest lughnasadhuk

They have been getting them into stock roughly every three to four days since batch one.

Being on the forward order list hopefully means we will get first allocation and not have to bugger about multitasking between twitter, here, PCworld and Currys etc to try to bag one as soon as they go into stock.

Guest jcwoodpecker

I had similar emails at similar times, I've received no phone call and money has been taken from my card. I've had no DHL email yet. Do you think I've got one?