Theme for froyo stephen >1.4.5

Guest kikamal

Guest Us3Less

I tried but keep getting " error : device not found " ....... USB mode enable and no problem connecting to the comp using fastboot as well .... Pls advice .... Ty

Guest odyseus
I tried but keep getting " error : device not found " ....... USB mode enable and no problem connecting to the comp using fastboot as well .... Pls advice .... Ty

You don't use fastboot. Device is powered up as normal and ensure debugging mode enabled Under Applications - Development), you just run the THEMEKIKA.CMD file and it will copy the necessary files to your streak then reboot it...

Edited by odyseus

Guest Us3Less
You don't use fastboot. Device is powered up as normal and ensure debugging mode enabled Under Applications - Development), you just run the THEMEKIKA.CMD file and it will copy the necessary files to your streak then reboot it...

I did that and it showed the error I mentioned via CMD ...... Was just trying to explain the drivers are installed . Sorry for the bad english

Edited by Us3Less

Guest Amdathlonuk

Can anyone make a .zip file?

I'm in the US for a week and my work Laptop won't let me install software to extract the .rar file.......

I've just flashed the latest ROM and I'm missing my coloured settings...etc!! :)

Guest hdbueller

screen11.png

screen10.pngscreen12.pngscreen13.png

inform10.png

Required = Froyo (stephen) 1.4.5 or 1.4.6

barstatus in black with all text in white

Several icons change around and icons settings menu

downlo12.png

Download ThemekikaV3.rar on your computer and extract it using something like WinRAR.

Enable USB debugging on your Streak by tapping Menu -> Settings ->Applications -> Development -> USB debugging.

Connect the Streak to your computer

Open the extracted ThemekikaV3 folder and double-click the THEMEKIKA.CMD file inside it.

The command prompt will automatically open. Leave it alone until it tells you to press any key to continue. Doing so will close the command prompt and reboot your Streak.

The restart take about 5min (don t stress)

When your Streak is rebooted, the theme will be applied but your Google account will need to be re-entered.

Go to Menu -> Settings -> Accounts & sync -> Add account -> Google to enter your normal login details.

Thème kika V3

sorry for my english

Does anyone have a mirror link other than media-crap!! I cannot dl from that piece of crap site..... Later

• 1 month later...