[NEW UPDATED] FROYO 2.2 BUILD KERNAL/SYSTEM FILES DUMP

Guest sorrowuk

Guest buneech

[50-cent-mode]Go Paul, it's not your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday! :P[/50-cent-mode]

Edited by buneech

[50-cent-mode]Go Paul, it's not your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday! :D[/50-cent-mode]

LMAO!

Now devving in Costa Coffee while lil'un has her haircut. Things I do for you guys. :P

P

Guest buneech
Now devving in Costa Coffee while lil'un has her haircut. Things I do for you guys. :D

You truly are our saviour. :P

That lock screen is quite nice, different but somewhat same. :D

Guest veehexx

tease. :P

... i hope that lock screen is reverseable. cant imagine it's gonna be as friendly for left handed people (or ambidextorous like me). that said, i swap hands often so the straight swipe worked well...

Guest buneech
tease. :P

... i hope that lock screen is reverseable. cant imagine it's gonna be as friendly for left handed people (or ambidextorous like me). that said, i swap hands often so the straight swipe worked well...

You should cope with this quite fine, as ambidextrous literally means right on both sides. :D

Initially i'll upload the ROM fully working, but without the MCR optimisation script run on it, without the various additions and without the changes to the boot image.

That'll give you something to play with today, then i'll kitchen / refine / MCR optimise tomorrow assuming the feedback is positive.

P

Guest zhuyang220
Initially i'll upload the ROM fully working, but without the MCR optimisation script run on it, without the various additions and without the changes to the boot image.

That'll give you something to play with today, then i'll kitchen / refine / MCR optimise tomorrow assuming the feedback is positive.

P

What time will you upload the ROM? It's 12:00 PM in china now. I wonder whether I could keep refreshing the latest news.

I think the feedback you'll give to us is always feedback. Just do it:)

Guest oh!dougal
What time will you upload the ROM? It's 12:00 PM in china now. I wonder whether I could keep refreshing the latest news.

Well just looking at his lockscreen screenshot, he hasn't changed the timezone yet, so Paul knows the time in China ...

You'll have r2 by breakfast time!

Edited by oh!dougal

Guest zhuyang220
A couple of hours at least i'm afraid...

P

:) Then I can go to sleep peacefully.

Tomorrow morning I will flash the new ROM.

You're so geiliable!! (I hope you could understand...)