[NEW UPDATED] FROYO 2.2 BUILD KERNAL/SYSTEM FILES DUMP

Guest sorrowuk

Guest Azurren
Good job I don't take offence easily. :D

P

You need a brick wall (IRL Firewall? :D) to be a dev these days..

No matter how much work you put into things theres always one (or several 100) who will hate you for it :P

Paul isn't the kind of guy to have a hissy throw his toys outta the pram :D

<3 can't wait for the rom!

Edit for the toys/pram: http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...lainrom-update/

Edited by Azurren

Yeah, I have repacked, and it worked, but it seems flaky, sometimes I flash and it doesn't.

Something strange is definitely going on... I can also flash Tom G's and have it work sometimes and othertimes not!

P

Something to do with your host maybe? Or the particular phone? Maybe you've reached the limit for the number of times it can be flashed!

Guest Dark Man X
Something to do with your host maybe? Or the particular phone? Maybe you've reached the limit for the number of times it can be flashed!

There is a limit?!

Guest leetron1
really want this update now!!!! lol

keep refreshing this page! whats the hold upppppp

Hey folks take a chill pill..do you want a grade A MCR ROM or something thats not quite there..let the man work in peace>>

(Coronation Street starts in a bit..put your SF down & take a time out.. :P )

Guest sorrowuk
Keep up the good work Paul, i cant believe someones comment earlier (Let everyone else try and stop keeping to yourself...) dear oh dear :P

The more people that work on something, about 99% of the time it will be done quicker and things will get figured and give more improvements.

Thats why for example if someone is making a PS3/Xbox360 game they don't just have one person doing it. They have a team of people working on it. So people can work to there strengths and figure out different problems to make things better.

Thats all I am saying......

The more people that work on something, about 99% of the time it will be done quicker and things will get figured and give more improvements.

Thats why for example if someone is making a PS3/Xbox360 game they don't just have one person doing it. They have a team of people working on it. So people can work to there strengths and figure out different problems to make things better.

Paul actually has 10 nerds he keeps in his loft, for times like these.

We'll all get to test it soon enough :P

Guest admanirv

Absolutely i agree, i wrote some old batch files in DOS and basic programs to help restore old machines at work over the week (plus making CDROM bootable for numpties).

I thought it was pretty good, bug free and without spelling mistakes, turns out after another set of eyes it had bugs and spelling mistakes:D

Paul said he was going to release a version for some feedback, you wouldn't get this kind of turn around for a usable rom if it was constantly being posted for review and feedback. my 2p anyway