** STOCK - 3rd BATCH ** - stock update today - around 15:30

Guest MonkeyBoy451

hi guys i ordered mine 9.00am yesterday they said they had stock i rang up hope i get a tracking email what do you guys reckon?

You sound luckier than me. I was in the same position, got the confirmations and everything apart from the tracking and then early this morning got the forward order message. Spoke to them and they agreed that they have been told that they should not be doing forward orders anymore... it's all a mess and wasting too much time/effort on it.

I didn't want to get annoyed at the customer service person and asked to speak to the manager as the situation with this is silly - he said he would call the people responsible for the stock/warehouse and find out what is going on to let us know.

Just spoke to Pixmania, (who yesterday told me mine would be dispatched today), and they are apparently at -70 orders...

Pixmania cancelled mine yesterday without communicating that they were going to do so (was ordered on Sunday). They REALLY don't have a clue what's going on...more so than CS and PCW - showing out of stock, in stock, out of stock, being despatched, delayed due to weather, actually we never had any stock so we're cancelling. Crazy!

Well ..... just off the phone with customer services. Its been released to the warehouse and pegged waiting for a tracking number. They took payment on the 1st so I better get something soon or i may need to bill them for the therapy i will need.

Ordered Sat 27th Confirmed Sat 27th Forward Ordered Sat 27th payment taken 1st Released 3rd still waiting a tracking number

Patience is a virtue that only the patient understand and don't i know it ;)

Guest thwacker

;)

Well. After my tirade of this morning I too have received a tracking email from Currys. I wonder if it's coincidence that they've sent this email after I phoned their delivery number.

The email says:

Your order is on its way and will be delivered to you by DSG.

Soon after this email is sent you will be able to track your delivery by clicking on the

link below.

Courier website:XXX012345678901234

Tracking code: XXX012345678901234

The courier website code is a link but clicking on it takes me to a blank page. Does anyone know the URL for DSG?

I've logged onto my Currys account and checked my order history but there's no link to delivery tracking.

;)

Well. After my tirade of this morning I too have received a tracking email from Currys. I wonder if it's coincidence that they've sent this email after I phoned their delivery number.

The email says:

The courier website code is a link but clicking on it takes me to a blank page. Does anyone know the URL for DSG?

I've logged onto my Currys account and checked my order history but there's no link to delivery tracking.

My tracking URL is the one below (insert your tracking number where my 19 X's are).

http://track.dhl.co.uk/tracking/wrd/run/wt...tCountryCode=GB

You'll probably have to wait a while for it to be registered.

Guest fpvmark
You sound luckier than me. I was in the same position, got the confirmations and everything apart from the tracking and then early this morning got the forward order message. Spoke to them and they agreed that they have been told that they should not be doing forward orders anymore... it's all a mess and wasting too much time/effort on it.

I didn't want to get annoyed at the customer service person and asked to speak to the manager as the situation with this is silly - he said he would call the people responsible for the stock/warehouse and find out what is going on to let us know.

Pixmania cancelled mine yesterday without communicating that they were going to do so (was ordered on Sunday). They REALLY don't have a clue what's going on...more so than CS and PCW - showing out of stock, in stock, out of stock, being despatched, delayed due to weather, actually we never had any stock so we're cancelling. Crazy!

sounds like a bit of a mess really oh well heres to waiting

Guest vertico

I thought DSG means the parent company of Dixon, currys, or PC World?

I am same as pdej, order acknowledge email, order processed email, and then nothing .. am i supposed to get tracking email.

I saw it somewhere that you do not always get DHL, sometimes PCW is cheap and use Royal mail instead which doesnt do parcel tracking.

Guest space_cowboy1985

Just got of the phone with pc world they say that there are currently -62, so that delivery must of been less than 100. When I asked what was going all I got was the database says its out of stock. When I asked how people are currently getting DHL numbers he said he hadnt a clue. When asked how they are assigning new stock he said he did not know. Utterly shocking....

Hey guys,

I ordered on Sat too and was unluckily selected to have a security check carried out on me so my order didn't get fully processed until Tuesday morning. I have just been on the phone to PC world asking why there are people who ordered on Wed getting tracking numbers where there are still many who haven't received anything from the Sat orders? I was told that it wasn't happening?! (which from comments on here we know is deffo a lie as people have had tracking numbers!) I then asked to speak to a team leader and was put through to a helpful Manager who informed me that they had received new stock today and more 2mo and that they were allocating this to all of the people on forward orders over the weekend and they should be sending out all of the stock on Monday morning so that they can clear the backlog fully. He stated that there will be enough stock to fullfil all orders thus far.

So in short everyone who has ordered will be have theirs dispatched on Mon or Tues next week! :-)

Also on another note if you get no joy from the staff just ask to talk to a Team Leader and you should get a better answer from the Manager as most of the lower staff don't have a clue in my experience. Have done this twice now and the Team Leader is always very helpful!

P.S all peeps who ordered from PCW note this number 08000234701 it will put you through to the Tech Guys freephone number you then press option 4 and go through to PCW Customer Support for free instead of the chargeable 0844 number?!

Edit:- The above number only works between 0900hrs and 1800hrs when the Tech Guys are at work, out of these hours the options change???

Every Little Helps lol

Edited by dan098

Guest gsnares

I too ordered Saturday and had a credit check on the monday. Money was taken from my account and no emails. Sent an email yesterday morning with no reply.

Just tried your number Dan and it refers you to call the 0844 number now.

They must be reading this forum. Thats quick.

Guest ShaunR_UK

I ordered on the 27th and was probably one of the first people. Got the 2 confirmations and the delay emails, rang and was told stock allocated..nothing turned up. Cash was taken on 29th...still nothing. Saw the stock come in yesterday and got through whilst there were still 27 in stock, was told my order would be fulfilled as forward orders gain priority and i would receive a DHL later that day..nothing turned up. Rang today and was told order still outstanding, not sure why no stock allocated, showing -120 odd stock level and not sure when they'll get them in again. The nice lady said she would send a query to Head Office and someone would ring me back today..guess what..nothing.

I bet when it does arrive i'll be dissapointed now! ;)

Hey gsnares,

Sorry forgot to mention that the number has different options after the Tech Guys go home?

If you try it between 0900hrs and 1800hrs the number has 4 options and option 4 is to be put through to customer services. Out of these hours the options change as the Tech Guys have gone home sorry bout that.

I only went looking because on Monday I was on the phone to PCW for 30mins due to being on hold and it cost me £15 from my mobile :-( I then looked at say no to 0870 and they have alternate numbers for most major companies that rip us off with chargeable phone numbers.

Hope this helps.

Dan

Edited by dan098

Guest Dogeron
They must be reading this forum.

Really, interesting......lets see, perhaps some of us should complain to the top.

I'm wondering if John Browett, Chief Executive, DSG would be interested in our stories and comments?

Perhaps he's unaware of the success story he has with the Vega - he might just be as he's got a history of IT as bio from the Dixons Group website shows.

John was formerly Operations Development Director at Tesco, responsible for the design and improvement of the Tesco operating model.

Prior to this, he was CEO of Tesco.com, which under his leadership grew from a fledgling internet business into one of the world’s most successful internet grocers.

I'm sure he would be interested that his

Corporate Responsibility Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
which relates customer satisfaction is taking a serious beating but then again has anyone who's already managed to buy a Vega on-line been offered a survey? I get the sense that, as you often see in the "Back-to-the-Floor" programmes, the situation as reportred up the tree by the management structure doesn't match the reality on the ground.

Nothing rocks the boat more than an enquiry from a CEO, so for your delectation his email address - [email protected]

Guest gsnares
Hey gsnares,

Sorry forgot to mention that the number has different options after the Tech Guys go home?

If you try it between 0900hrs and 1800hrs the number has 4 options and option 4 is to be put through to customer services. Out of these hours the options change as the Tech Guys have gone home sorry bout that.

I only went looking because on Monday I was on the phone to PCW for 30mins due to being on hold and it cost me £15 from my mobile :-( I then looked at say no to 0870 and they have alternate numbers for most major companies that rip us off with chargeable phone numbers.

Hope this helps.

Dan

Thanks alot Dan

Guest space_cowboy1985
Hey guys,

I ordered on Sat too and was unluckily selected to have a security check carried out on me so my order didn't get fully processed until Tuesday morning. I have just been on the phone to PC world asking why there are people who ordered on Wed getting tracking numbers where there are still many who haven't received anything from the Sat orders? I was told that it wasn't happening?! (which from comments on here we know is deffo a lie as people have had tracking numbers!) I then asked to speak to a team leader and was put through to a helpful Manager who informed me that they had received new stock today and more 2mo and that they were allocating this to all of the people on forward orders over the weekend and they should be sending out all of the stock on Monday morning so that they can clear the backlog fully. He stated that there will be enough stock to fullfil all orders thus far.

So in short everyone who has ordered will be have theirs dispatched on Mon or Tues next week! :-)

Also on another note if you get no joy from the staff just ask to talk to a Team Leader and you should get a better answer from the Manager as most of the lower staff don't have a clue in my experience. Have done this twice now and the Team Leader is always very helpful!

P.S all peeps who ordered from PCW note this number 08000234701 it will put you through to the Tech Guys freephone number you then press option 4 and go through to PCW Customer Support for free instead of the chargeable 0844 number?!

Edit:- The above number only works between 0900hrs and 1800hrs when the Tech Guys are at work, out of these hours the options change???

Every Little Helps lol

Thanks for sharing Dan, I got the same story from the guy I spoke to but didnt bother to speak to the manager.

Finally I have been issued a tracking number, i ordered sat 27th November.

Now i hope they dont do a saturday deliverey as i got it going to my place of work and it is shut on weekends.

;) whoop whoop I got my tracking number.

Well after all the excitement i feel a little deflated now the buzz of the chase is over.......

Nah can't wait to see what this thing can do and I managed to drop into conversation that the Mrs has bought my christmas pressie as well :P

So the wait is nearly over but the journey just begins :P

Guest fpvmark
;) whoop whoop I got my tracking number.

Well after all the excitement i feel a little deflated now the buzz of the chase is over.......

Nah can't wait to see what this thing can do and I managed to drop into conversation that the Mrs has bought my christmas pressie as well :P

So the wait is nearly over but the journey just begins :P

yipeeeee got a tracking number mine is sat at the manchester depot 04.14am this morning checked in .. i wonder will it get delivered today ie sat or monday fellas?

Guest space_cowboy1985
Got my tracking number now, at Bristol 2.16, hopefully this means a Monday or Tuesday delivery as I am away for the weekend ;)

Has anyone still not got a tracking a number... I still aint got mine.

Guest fpvmark
Has anyone still not got a tracking a number... I still aint got mine.

just rung the depot and said i will collect make it easier would they have it no lol monday it is

Guest Genieuk

It takes a while for it to appear online, so anyone who wants one should be refreshing their browser and clicking buy until it's live now.

This is what I did last time round and bagged one.