** STOCK - 3rd BATCH ** - stock update today - around 15:30

Guest MonkeyBoy451

It's live now, but since I've had 3 orders cancelled with them, and I've just gotten off the phone with Currys who say 'we don't have stock' even though they now do - and they've not honoured my forward order yet...

Guest three_pineapples

Every time I enter my CC card details it sends me back to the screen where I have to select a payment method...will it ever work for me? ;)

Guest androidfanbe
Every time I enter my CC card details it sends me back to the screen where I have to select a payment method...will it ever work for me? ;)

Same problem here, but that's because I don't have a credit card registered in a UK address. I guess you can't use any foreign cc's. Too bad :-(

Guest three_pineapples
Same problem here, but that's because I don't have a credit card registered in a UK address. I guess you can't use any foreign cc's. Too bad :-(

I'm using a UK prepaid card (EntroPay). Stupid thing is I get no error messages....Maybe I'll try PC world!

Guest androidfanbe
I'm using a UK prepaid card (EntroPay). Stupid thing is I get no error messages....Maybe I'll try PC world!

Same thing I guess, there's no registered address with a prepaid card so the check fails. PC World and Dixons use the same payment provider, same things happens there for me.

Guest three_pineapples
Same thing I guess, there's no registered address with a prepaid card so the check fails. PC World and Dixons use the same payment provider, same things happens there for me.

I thought the point was that you could use *any* billing address with the virtual CC. Hence I set it to the mail forwarding company I was going to use, and all the verification should go great! However I think thir payment provider is rejecting entropay cards...Maybe I'll email and complain.

Don't really want to give up seeing as I had to pay a 5% surcharge to load the virtual card in the first place...

288 in stock according to their customer services... 12 forward orders to be carried through including mine apparently. Just been told I can finally expect one early next week. Just got to keep my eye out on the tracking email. I just hope this is worth it in the end!

Guest ShaunR_UK
I thought the point was that you could use *any* billing address with the virtual CC. Hence I set it to the mail forwarding company I was going to use, and all the verification should go great! However I think thir payment provider is rejecting entropay cards...Maybe I'll email and complain.

Don't really want to give up seeing as I had to pay a 5% surcharge to load the virtual card in the first place...

Try PCWorld, i tried 3 times on the first batch on the Currys site and each time it returned me to the payment screen. I finally tried with a Debit Card and it worked. Later that day got a call from the cc company saying a failed attempt to use has been registered and was it legit.

Guest three_pineapples
Try PCWorld, i tried 3 times on the first batch on the Currys site and each time it returned me to the payment screen. I finally tried with a Debit Card and it worked. Later that day got a call from the cc company saying a failed attempt to use has been registered and was it legit.

Smae problem with PCworld, Currys and Dixons. Funny thing is, the CC company asked me who I was going to purchase from when I signed up, so I can't see it is them rejecting the transaction....I've emailed PC World support. I'm sure they'll get back to me just as they run out of stock ;)

Anyone want to buy an extra one and put it up on eBay for a reasonable price (+ shipping to Australia)? ;)

What would your reasonable price be - might be good to let people know, as obviously there's an element of risk attached, but I appreciate (as other do I'm sure), that the current ebay prices are stupid and annoying. Do you know how much the shipping might cost on this sort of package?

Guest three_pineapples
What would your reasonable price be - might be good to let people know, as obviously there's an element of risk attached, but I appreciate (as other do I'm sure), that the current ebay prices are stupid and annoying. Do you know how much the shipping might cost on this sort of package?

?

No Idea on postage...probably would want to find that out before I committed to it! I'll see what I can dig up. Maybe something like 280 + postage? Not really sure TBH...

Also, none of the ones on eBay now ship outside of the UK anyway ;)

?

No Idea on postage...probably would want to find that out before I committed to it! I'll see what I can dig up. Maybe something like 280 + postage? Not really sure TBH...

Also, none of the ones on eBay now ship outside of the UK anyway ;)

Just PM'd you

Guest dukla2000
Anyone want to buy an extra one and put it up on eBay for a reasonable price (+ shipping to Australia)? ;)
Where are you in Aus? Arguably have family landing Melbourne 23/24 Dec. Can't find PM button on this forum (yet), else post in "5th batch" thread.

Guest three_pineapples
Where are you in Aus? Arguably have family landing Melbourne 23/24 Dec. Can't find PM button on this forum (yet), else post in "5th batch" thread.

I have family coming over towards end of Jan. I think I'll leave it be for now. If PC world get back to me, maybe I can still use my virtual CC, otherwise I'll just be forced to wait for a better tablet running gingerbread ;)

Guest cool2naz
just rung the depot and said i will collect make it easier would they have it no lol monday it is

Just did the same, unfortunately my parcel is in borenhamwood depot which is open mon-fri 8am to 6pm so no collections for me ;)

will have to wait till monday

Guest gsnares

spoke with delivery customer service one hour ago . It took 15 mins to get through then a further 15 minutes for them to tell me they have received an email saying that twitter was saying that they have stock when they haven't.

Anyway they couldn't tell me anything other than they don't know when they will be getting them or when i will be getting mine. Had my money since tuesday the 30th but spent a few quid on the phone for half an hour . Still....

Guest nigelpwilson

9 days after I ordered it looks like i'm finally gonna get my hands on my vega today ;)

Out for delivery 06/12/10 07:13 LOUGHBOROUGH HOME DELIVERY

Passed to delivery courier 04/12/10 05:09 LOUGHBOROUGH SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 04/12/10 04:53 LOUGHBOROUGH SERVICE CENTRE

Departed Depot 03/12/10 18:52 HATFIELD TERMINAL

Arrived At Depot 03/12/10 18:50 HATFIELD TERMINAL

In transit to delivery depot 03/12/10 18:50 HATFIELD TERMINAL

Parcel Picked Up 03/12/10 14:10 DSG CUSTOMER LOCATION

Parcel data received awaiting coll. 03/12/10 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE

9 days after I ordered it looks like i'm finally gonna get my hands on my vega today ;)

Out for delivery 06/12/10 07:13 LOUGHBOROUGH HOME DELIVERY

Passed to delivery courier 04/12/10 05:09 LOUGHBOROUGH SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 04/12/10 04:53 LOUGHBOROUGH SERVICE CENTRE

Departed Depot 03/12/10 18:52 HATFIELD TERMINAL

Arrived At Depot 03/12/10 18:50 HATFIELD TERMINAL

In transit to delivery depot 03/12/10 18:50 HATFIELD TERMINAL

Parcel Picked Up 03/12/10 14:10 DSG CUSTOMER LOCATION

Parcel data received awaiting coll. 03/12/10 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE

Nearly there.

Mine is still at Lincoln Service Centre. I guess ill maybe get it tomorrow as the package was not picked up till 19.30 :P which is after closing time i guess

Guest nigelpwilson
Nearly there.

Mine is still at Lincoln Service Centre. I guess ill maybe get it tomorrow as the package was not picked up till 19.30 ;) which is after closing time i guess

Lets just hope that this long wait and stress is all worth it !!!