** STOCK - 3rd BATCH ** - stock update today - around 15:30

Guest MonkeyBoy451

Guest Tenacioustina

Thanks

Still get no where I feel like I'm going round and round in circles :) Called Currys again to say I had not heard anything spoke to a girl that didn't know her ar$e from her elbow and just kept saying "I don't know". I then spoke to her Manager that suddenly told me that there was one on it's way to me and gave me a DHL tracking number, she said that they had been delayed by the weather.

Anyway went to DHL put in the tracking number and it just says not known :)

So where do I go from here, I really don't know!!!!

Guest Dogeron

@Tenacioustina

I know your getting exasperated but don't give up just yet - I've had this thing for less than 24 hours and I have to say I'm quite impressed given the price, as are the other techies at my workplace - its worth the wait.

OK just looked through your posts and it seems you were a day behind me when ordering.

Question, I know you have phoned them but have you sent an email yet?

For those reading this, I would recommend sending emails rather than phoning as they are verifiable (they can be proved to be sent/received) and you may need them at some later point to prove a point (for example, forwarding Browett the emails you have already sent would clearly show him the issues you have had , as opposed to saying you had X number of phone conversations)