O2 just sent me unlock code for my Dell Streak!

Guest twe

Guest Tim6772
I got my code from Sagar this morning as well.

It does NOT end in 525 (but it does begin with 02).

Oh well, that blew that theory out of the water :unsure:

Guest DMax99

I was just wondering....do people who lives in UK get the priority of getting the codes? Has anyone from outside of UK get their codes quite quick?

I have been waiting for weeks now :unsure:

Edited by DMax99

First thing to do is contact your carrier's customer care centre and request the code direct. If they ask why you need one, tell them you travel a lot and don't wish to pay extortionate Roaming charges. Tell them you travel to the UK a lot and use another phone for UK sim cards.

If your not on the O2 network, then O2's codes probably won't work as it's an Algorythm that uses IMIE & Mobile No. to generate the code.

Is your Streak originally from O2??

Thanks, my Streak origin O2, i got by friend

Guest Edrill

This is good news I guess. Looks like more and more people are getting their codes now, which gives me some hope!! And yeah, like DMax99 asked, are any of you guys who just received your codes, outside the UK??

Guest mmp669

Does O2 sending the code out in reverse order? I had an email says my code has been requested on 21st of Dec but haven’t receive anything yet?

Guest DMax99

GUESS WHAT GUYS???!!!!

I decided to send a follow up email to O2 since so many people have got their codes here (I told them that too in the email).

AND GUESS WHAT??!!! THEY SENT ME THE UNLOCK CODE ABOUT 38 MINS AGO!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!

Surprisingly, it was not SAGAR that sent me the code but was another person called "Yogesh"

So keep it up guys just keep following up with them and you will get your code too :unsure:

Now I don't know what I am going to do with my rebel-sim. Maybe I will sell it B)

Guest stoney1973
GUESS WHAT GUYS???!!!!

I decided to send a follow up email to O2 since so many people have got their codes here (I told them that too in the email).

AND GUESS WHAT??!!! THEY SENT ME THE UNLOCK CODE ABOUT 38 MINS AGO!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!

Surprisingly, it was not SAGAR that sent me the code but was another person called "Yogesh"

So keep it up guys just keep following up with them and you will get your code too :unsure:

Now I don't know what I am going to do with my rebel-sim. Maybe I will sell it B)

Yup, just got mine from Yogesh as well. Phew, They pulled finger. Now on to the official 2.2 for me:)

Guest DMax99
This is good news I guess. Looks like more and more people are getting their codes now, which gives me some hope!! And yeah, like DMax99 asked, are any of you guys who just received your codes, outside the UK??

maybe you should sent them another email now. you might get lucky too :unsure:

Guest DMax99
Yup, just got mine from Yogesh as well. Phew, They pulled finger. Now on to the official 2.2 for me:)

yeah...2.2 is good, but Steve's ROM is very good too, maybe BETTER than the official :unsure:

Guest utahstreak

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your request.

The code you require is as follows;

02######

To manually unlatch a Streak,

insert a non-O2 SIM card

the device will prompt a message asking for unlatch code.

enter the unlock code provided

Kind Regards

Yogesh

zork-metal-smiley.gif?w=47

Guest stoney1973
yeah...2.2 is good, but Steve's ROM is very good too, maybe BETTER than the official :unsure:

I do agree, Steves rom is very good. But.....there some niggles( i will no doubt flash each build,regardless), but I remember being happy with build 8105 apart from lack of apps2sd, so I think I will give build 319 a go for a few days.

Having said that, the latest build of steves rom(1.5.3), ran very quick and smooth.

Guest Edrill

Just got my code about an hour ago too!! From Yogesh. I guess all our codes came in more or less at the same time! Finally!! Been a long wait!! No more screwing around with that damn RebelSIM anymore!!! :unsure:

Guest finalmoksha

I've got mine too. Yaay...

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for your request.

The code you require is as follows;

02******

To manually unlatch a Streak,

insert a non-O2 SIM card

the device will prompt a message asking for unlatch code.

enter the unlock code provided

Kind Regards

Yogesh

Unlocked now.. Awesome...

Thanks to everyone here for providing all the help and details.

Guest DMax99
Just got my code about an hour ago too!! From Yogesh. I guess all our codes came in more or less at the same time! Finally!! Been a long wait!! No more screwing around with that damn RebelSIM anymore!!! :unsure:

LOL Congrats to you too, it has been a while, but totally worth it now.

all thanks to SAGAR and twe for starting this thread: )

Guest Edrill

Absolutely!! Thanks a lot twe, for putting up this thread!! I remember mailing O2 once around November, got no for an answer and left it at that!! Only started again after seeing this thread!!

Guest sukicat

I have now received 3 emails (so far) with my unlocking code

Kind Regards

Sunita

Kind Regards

Sagar

Kind Regards

Yogesh

I think I might have sent to many Requests !! :unsure:

Guest Acky1337

Just got my code lol, took me about a week in total to talk to them and get the code. Sagar said to me it will be a day till code arrives, well he lied it was 3 days lol :P still happy! :D

Guest degriz
I have now received 3 emails (so far) with my unlocking code

Kind Regards

Sunita

Kind Regards

Sagar

Kind Regards

Yogesh

I think I might have sent to many Requests !! :D

Same here! :P

Rocking 5 Bars of 3g on Vodaphone!!!

Edited by degriz