[OLED+TFT] 09/Feb r12: MoDaCo Custom Froyo ROM download + Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Hah, cool, glad it's fixed. ;)

P

hi again it wasn't what asda told me to do as we still cant do MMS but I DO NOT THINK it is your rom as my hero wont do MMS now either the san francisco is my girl friends and i had to return it to 2.1 r4 but we still cant do MMS

Mmmm, Guinness! ;)

P

Perhaps Paul could work out a way for you to drop a keg off? He's smart.

I can only think of MMS, but it doesn't taste the same (I think)

Could somebody tell me how the ZTE dialler is an improvement over the stock one? Does it look much different? I like to keep everything stock pretty much and don't want to bake/flash and then have to do it all again if I can help it.

Guest t0mm13b
Perhaps Paul could work out a way for you to drop a keg off? He's smart.

I can only think of MMS, but it doesn't taste the same (I think)

Funny ;) That would be true aye... hmmm...

Shall we ask the man himself...

Any ideas?

Could somebody tell me how the ZTE dialler is an improvement over the stock one? Does it look much different? I like to keep everything stock pretty much and don't want to bake/flash and then have to do it all again if I can help it.

It has smart dialling - i.e. spell a name on the keyboard to narrow down the contacts.

P

Only issue so far: Titamium Backup (latest version) locks on requesting root permissions ;)

EDIT: IGNORE! Bad install. Sorry.

Edited by jtc42

hi again it wasn't what asda told me to do as we still cant do MMS but I DO NOT THINK it is your rom as my hero wont do MMS now either the san francisco is my girl friends and i had to return it to 2.1 r4 but we still cant do MMS

another update from asda(vodaphone)mobile they have multiple masts down in the birmingham area so MMS are not working in fact some phone calls are failing I new it wasnt a MoDaCo rom fault

paul have very big drink with me we both need it after i flashed a rom and then after struggling with MMS did a restore only for the same problem

mifran

Is anyone getting android face icons in calling log instead of arrows for incoming and outgoing calls? Still using R11 pre-release for now.

not exactly android face icons, i get just black squares with a white border ;)

using the newest r11 rls, downloaded 18:00

Guest whatcolour
It has smart dialling - i.e. spell a name on the keyboard to narrow down the contacts.

P

I baked a stock dialer r11 rom just now, but found SmartDialer.apk still in there. Shall I delete it before flashing or it's there but is disabled?

Guest juniperz
Damn Paul, are you on holidays and creating ROMs all day? I can't flash as fast as new version popping up :)

(I love it! ;))

I think this IS the day job!

That's why he deserves those Ad Free tenners... Hint.

I baked a stock dialer r11 rom just now, but found SmartDialer.apk still in there. Shall I delete it before flashing or it's there but is disabled?

It gets deleted on first boot.

P

I think this IS the day job!

That's why he deserves those Ad Free tenners... Hint.

Simple economics... Ad Free money lets me take on less other work and spend more time on MoDaCo stuff.

P

Guest whatcolour
Can someone screenshot the 'corrupt icons' in the call log?

I'm on non GB themed here and they look correct in both Dialer and stock Contacts.

P

They look fine on my GB themed rom! nicer as well, exactly the same when I was using Gb themed flb r6.