[OLED+TFT] 09/Feb r12: MoDaCo Custom Froyo ROM download + Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

First post, just thought i should mention this:

I had the same problem with baking the ROM with "Stock Froyo Lockscreen" in the test section. Zerodi, did you include that?

I tried with a few different configurations but as soon as that one was in the bake i never made it to "unlock sim". Led flashing red and Modaco logo reloads over and over.

/Izam

Yeah i wanted the stock lockscreen, thats why i baked the rom and i took out most of the apps hehe just wanted it lightweight.

I got it working now its very nice, going to try a gingerbread theme - nandroid first !

Heres the rom anyway if you want - its working nicely

MD5-65541fa02be778256d914a7572235640

- link removed -

Edited by zerodi
please do not post links to kitchen ROMs

Guest southpaw1
Yeah i wanted the stock lockscreen, thats why i baked the rom and i took out most of the apps hehe just wanted it lightweight.

I got it working now its very nice, going to try a gingerbread theme - nandroid first !

- link removed -

ZERODI , PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE YOUR BAKED ROMS !!!

Remove that link from your post , or your gonna have a sore arse ,

Thanks for sharing btw , early bird catches the worm an all that

Guest popoyaya

- link removed -

Cheers. Nice for those of us who can't access prebaked alpha4 yet.

Edited by BigBearMDC
removed link

Guest dimerrr
Hello there

Can I install after the flashing, greeck menu language and greek keyboard?

How can I do it?

Thanks.

Download greek IME for greek keyboard input method..and you can change the menu language also through the OS regional settings.Elpizw na boithisa :)

Guest Totyasrác

C'mon dude - what's wrong with you?!?!

Paul's asked everyone not to post any prebaked ROM. I hope you'll remove your link ASAP...

Edited by Totyasrác

Guest flash2004

- link removed -

This is really going to piss Paul off.. But just on a curious note, which options have been selected while baking this ROM ?

Guest Martin D

Finally got this working, funny that if you follow the instructions it does work very well. I omitted the wipes first time round and it didn't work very well at all. Doing the it properly definitely made the difference.

It runs extremely well, thanks for all the effort that went into making it. I find it smoother than 2.1 and it's nice to have the newest version of Google apps available.

I quite like the Android phone with 2.2, still not taken over from my iPhone 4 though..... (ducks for cover)

:)

sorry Paul,

my blade arrived yesterday got all excited doing the rom thing, donated baked a rom, didnt read the rules and tht id help out a fellow blader, sorry wont happen again your the boss :)

- link removed -

Oh....

Just read throught the last two pages and you got flamed alot for your reply with an included bake. I kinda feel it´s a bit my fault.. but

I never asked for a bake, i just wondered if we had the same problem with the froyo stock lockscreen.

Im doing without it now and everything works as intended. Allthough i have a question if you don´t mind answering:

you say you got it working now, with or without the froyo stock lockscreen? And if with, what did you do to make it work?

/Izam

Guest badboy165

I decided to upgrade from 2.1 to alpha3...I did nandroid before this...

I added app2sd to the rom..

After upgrading, the rom booted fine with app2sd enabled...

Then I went in advanced restore in clockworkmod and restored data and sdext..

The rom booted fine...but now I keep getting an error...

android.process.acore keeps asking me to force close and that keeps popping up every 5 secs...

everything else seems to be working...is there a way to resolve the problem?

thanks.

Oh....

Just read throught the last two pages and you got flamed alot for your reply with an included bake. I kinda feel it´s a bit my fault.. but

I never asked for a bake, i just wondered if we had the same problem with the froyo stock lockscreen.

Im doing without it now and everything works as intended. Allthough i have a question if you don´t mind answering:

you say you got it working now, with or without the froyo stock lockscreen? And if with, what did you do to make it work?

/Izam

Yeah hehe i just got bummed hehehehe - just got excited i guess - i did apologize to mr P .

Yeah i ticked the Stock lockscreen option, hmmmm i dont know how exactly i got it working as i ticked the same boxes on my other 2 failed attempts that didnt flash properly, but i noticed something, my first was 72mb my 2nd was 72mb and my 3rd that worked was 77mb , ticking the same boxes so i think the bake just didnt complete - also i just copied it striaght to the sd-card after it finished. Then i started clockwork latest version - wiped all on the main menu, then wiped dalvik and batt stats on advanced menu then flashed - and it booted..... :)

Guest mikes77a

THX Paul U are Fkng great, geat ROM.

AND, PLS Paul, tell me how to change boot animation for this? :

(I changed bootanimation.zip on /system/media/, but I have on boot a black screen)

bootanimation.zip

Edited by mikes77a

Download greek IME for greek keyboard input method..

Δεν πρέπει να το κάνεις. Αυτό το mod έχει το HTC_IME keyboard ήδη. Είναι καλύτερο - μπορείς να γράφεις στα Ελληνικά, και έχει λεξικό για να συμπληρώνει τις λέξεις.

Guest muluman

If I were to download another radio app, would the radio then work?

EDIT: Ah I just remembered that a radio app would use up data :)

Edited by muluman

Guest AlphaVision
THX Paul U are Fkng great, geat ROM.

AND, PLS Paul, tell me how to change boot animation for this? :

(I changed bootanimation.zip on /system/media/, but I have on boot a black screen)

I also tried to play with the boot animatin with no luck. When using it I couldn't get the animation nor the boot sound. So It has some trick there.