[OLED+TFT] 09/Feb r12: MoDaCo Custom Froyo ROM download + Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Nope, first press the power button then the menu button. Pressing menu twice will result in, erm, nothing :D.

In which case my vote is leave it so menu button unlocks as well as the swipe thingy

On the other side of the metaphorical coin I like having menu to unlock (you still need to press the power button to bring up the lock screen - two menu presses does not unlock). The fact that it has taken people so long to even notice this (I'm on a pre-Christmas alpha4 with it activated) shows that it's not that much of an issue for them, whereas I think of it as a real convenience.

Hmm, decisions decisions! Or a kitchen option I think. :D

P

Switchpro can optionally leave wifi on in airplane mode. You wouldn't want the phones default airplane mode to do that surely? That would somewhat defeat the purpose. Unless you never fly I spose.

It's for when I work offshore so I can use the phone using the boats wifi for emails etc., but not drain the battery searching for networks constantly !

Changelog

r7

• Fixed email app
  • HSDPA icon differentiation
  • FM radio app
  • Exit alpha status
  • Updated Spare Parts
  • Menu button no longer unlocks screen (kitchen selectable option)
  • Semi transparent status bar pulldown
  • Removed broken widgets

Guest Putterill
So here's the deal... I can fix Facebook contact sync... BUT... it will mean making the update a 'mandatory wipe' update. Worth it or not?

P

Yes :D

Guest juniperz
So here's the deal... I can fix Facebook contact sync... BUT... it will mean making the update a 'mandatory wipe' update. Worth it or not?

P

Not for me.

Guest viggee64

P

definitely!

P

I could live without it, have done so far!